X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul DeYonghe's Guide to the Faith Teachers

"Scorecards, get your scorecards! Can't keep score without a scorecard."

My name's Paul DeYonghe, and I know the score.

I'm going to be referencing a lot of prominent Word-Faith teachers in the Battle Royale, so I'm starting this thread-- a sort of "rogues gallery" of the Word-Faith elite-- to give people a visual idea of who I'm referring to.

We'll start with the father of the Faith Movement, E.W. Kenyon.
    "To deny Calvinism is to deny the gospel of Jesus Christ." - Charles Spurgeon

Hey, Paul, I'm glad you showed some examples of what the word faith movement believes.

It really helps my guide with whom I agree.

Comment

. . . and here's the man responsible for popularizing so many of Kenyon's doctrines, Kenneth "Dad" Hagin, Sr.

Comment

Paul,

I can find out if we agree on this subject.
        Galatians 2:20 -
        I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Cute smiley.

Comment

Here's Hagin's star pupils, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland.

Comment

Benny Hinn

Comment

Paul and Jan (no relation to Andre) Crouch

Comment

Originally posted by Paul DeYonghe
                . . . and here's the man responsible for popularizing so many of Kenyon's doctrines, Kenneth "Dad" Hagin, Sr.
                The Holy Ghost bartender!!!

Comment

One would be found amiss should he not include the late great icon of Benny Hinn, Kathryn Kuhlman.

Comment

then of course there is Oral Roberts.....

Comment

of course there is the bad boy Kenneth Copeland....

Comment

Originally posted by Yxboom
                        The Holy Ghost bartender!!!
                        Er, okay, I thought that was Rodney Howard-Browne (whom I won't much be covering, if at all).

Comment

...my bad Paul I thought we were playing name that Word-Faith preacher tag. Please continue.

*quickly exits to the left*

Comment

Excellent picture of Biker Copeland, Yx!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul DeYonghe

Er, okay, I thought that was Rodney Howard-Browne (whom I won't much be covering, if at all).
                              Actually I recall Browne resurrecting the bartending label from Hagin with attitude as the revamped version, Holy Ghost Hitman!

Comment

Working...
                              X