Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLOL!!! I am ready, willing, and eager to debate you further once you agree to certain very reasonable ground rules and propose any that you would like.

And why would she even come on this thread if she does not think the rules and regulations are fair?
    You are special and require additional ones. My offer remains open, but is obvious that you are terrified of the "quote and answer" stipulation. Since I am not worried about a thing that you may say, I have no problem with such a format.

Comment

• If you are not worried about anything I might say,why are you constantly running and hiding?

If this is the best you can do,Dee Dee,I am out of here!

I wish you the best in whatever you attempt to do.

In His grace,--Jerry
      Last edited by Jerry Shugart; September 23rd, 2002, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Give a man some rules and he bolts. There is nothing new under the sun.

Comment

• Jeery is the first official ignoree on my list. Congrats!

Jerry will you please tell everyone else here why you couldn't provide the quotes to prove you false accusations against me?

I thought not!

Oh man, would ya look at this...we got alot of work to do!

Comment

• I would put him on ignore, but I don't want to miss his agreement to some ground rules if he ever does agree. I know it is not likely, but hey, I'm an optimistic gal. I am postmillenial after all

Comment

• Hey Rev: Did you get that article I sent you alright?? Rapt had problems opening it, so I found a link to it online. Let me know if you need the link and if you are interested in receiving that other information that I mentioned.

Comment

• Yeah, thanks. I didn't have any problem opening it. It opens as a Word doc.

Comment

• Y' know for someone who got soooo many votes, his staff is silent. Besides Sola Unscriptural we haven't heard from any of Jerry's proponenets. Besides Knight's vote for Jerry, I'd say Jerry should have only received 3 votes.

I honestly think someone has been dishonest. Someone is voting on multiple computers. Possibly at the office or something.

Knowing Jerry's obvious willingness to lie, I wouldn't put cheating past him either.

Is there any way we can know who voted and for who?

We should be able to know who voted at least. I think maybe ghosts are voting.

Comment

• Just for general information... here are the big mean and nasty ground rules that I proposed for Jerry:

Dear Jerry:

In light of your eagerness for a further thrashing, and my willingness to oblige you this is what I propose. If you and I can agree to these terms, fine, and if not, well then I will move on to other things. You apparently do not have a job (and I am not suggesting that you are a bum, or stupid, or lazy... I actually am suggesting that you may be retired or be fortunate enough to have a more flexible than I do) and can post a thousand things a day. I cannot, and I refuse to have responding to you dominate my day.

So.... FIRST - I propose that you and I limit the majority of our interactions to here so that our responses are not located all over creation and so that we both can have mutual peace from each other in our other endeavors.

SECOND: That we limit ourselves to one substantive post (of any length without whining) per week or so (give or take a day or two).

THIRD: That our responses to each other be of the "quote" and "answer" style in which every single point of each other's post will be acknowledged and answered.
                    ** the "here" referenced was the Back Alley

Comment

• You mean the sideshow is over?

Comment

• Yeah, it looks that way unless anyone else wants to take me on. Jerry got me all worked up for another Battle so I would love to take it out on, errrr, interact with someone!!

I will be going out of town for a few days until next week, peace and blessings until then. No further word on my brother... all we know now is what kind of cancer he has but not a prognosis yet. He will have a CAT scan on Tuesday to see if it has spread to his brain.

Comment

• DEE DEE WARREN destroyed Jerry.
                          I don't think there is anyway around it.
                          Good job Dee Dee.
                          In Christ,
                          Natedog
                          Born after 1973?
                          |
                          |
                          \/
                          www.survivors.la

Comment

• I did not vote on this debate, because I saw no clear winner.

Both sides did an amazing job of bringing up all sorts of issues, but I was quite disappointed at the tone of the debate which saw more heat than light..

Perhaps my superficial examination missed some points, so if the following issues were covered I am sorry.

1. Do people consistently misinterpret prophecy?
                            My experience with gathering “200 prophecies of the Messiah” seems to say so. The “experts” of that day missed the fact that Jesus would come twice and thus failed to recognize that Jesus was their Messiah. Even today most Jews are still waiting for their Messiah to come.

2. Does God ever change His mind?
                            Apparently He does. He even states that He will, and what the general circumstances are which might lead to this.

3. Does history ever repeat itself?
                            Apparently it does, at least in many ways (I can’t help but comment on the irony that the recent war in Afghanistan was fought with special forces on the ground riding horses).

In Christ,
                            Bob B.
                            Last edited by bob b; September 28th, 2002, 04:11 PM.
                            Random changes are destructive to any carefully crafted piece of work, such as a computer program, a novel or the genome of a lifeform.
                            Matt 23:24Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Comment

• Tekton Ministries has done a review of the Battle Royale III and can be found here:

http://www.tektonics.org/tolpret.html

Comment

• Is it a little biased?

Comment

Working...
                                X