Knight!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
    No He did not. Nobody saw him and we are not in heaven yet dummy. We still have pain, suffering and tears, dummy.

( NOT OUR Spiritual BODY / The Body of Christ, "O-U-R" BODY )!!!

OF Course!! -- SATAN SAID T-H-A-T!! -- B-U-T GOD S--A--I--D:: >>
    ((( Ephesians 2:5-6 KJV ))):: .. ( ""READ IT"" )--((((( That's WHAT "G--O--D" SAID, NOT SATAN )))))!!!!!
    READ THAT!!!!!! ----- WELLLLL N--O!! - You ALL Don't Care What G-O-D SAID!!!!!
    ((( Psalms 14:2-3 KJV ))):::>>
    ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!!!!
    READ THEM!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091916
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

LA - change your avatar, let's get a look at your pretty face !!

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
        LA - change your avatar, let's get a look at your pretty face !!

You Can't "SEE" IT IN HELL, Where YOU All, all'ready Are - And Don't KNOW THAT. - N-O -- O-N-E IS N-O-W Going ANYWHERE; They ALL Are Already Where You Will Forever BE IN THE S-P-I-R-I-T!!!!!! -- YOU'LL S--E--E, When You Open Your ""(( Spiritual ))"" EYES IN HELL, Where YOU Are N-O-W!!!

And I Am Going To REALLY Enjoy That!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091916
        Last edited by Letsargue; September 19th, 2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
          You Can't "SEE" IT IN HELL, Where YOU All, all'ready Are - And Don't KNOW THAT. - N-O -- O-N-E IS N-O-W Going ANYWHERE; They ALL Are Already Where You Will Forever BE IN THE S-P-I-R-I-T!!!!!! -- YOU'LL S--E--E, When You Open Your ""(( Spiritual ))"" EYES I HELL, Where YOU Are N-O-W!!!

And I Am Going To REALLY Enjoy That!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091916
          You are going to hell - you should go there NOW!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
            ((( ""W-E-L-L"" OF ""C-O-U-R-S-E"" (( "YOU" )) W-O-U-L-D!!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            That's HOW A-L-L -- ((( """""F-O-O-L-S""""" ))) THINK For THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W-W-O-O-W-W-W!!!!!!; What A Worthless Conversation Any Where Here ON T-O-L!!!!!!!!!! ( ____ ) O-N -- I-T!!! )!!!

(((((( ""G-O-O-O-O-O-O-N-E"" ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!

"""NO NAME""" -- 091916
            Then why are you here?
            Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

apparently he thinks this is hell

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                Then why are you here?

((((( Jude 1:23,24,25 KJV )))))!!!!!

I SHOWED you All Many Times What God Said Where You All Are, AND Where All the Christians ARE!!!

(((((( Ephesians 2:5,6;7 KJV ))))))!!!!!!!!!! ------ ((( The F-I-R-E IS IN HELL Where ALL You LOST A-R-E!!!!!!!
                The Earth Has Been """Spiritual Destroyed"""!!!! - You All ARE Carnal MINDED IN Your Spiritually Carnal Minded EARTH; And Christ IS IN THE ""Spiritual N-E-W Earth""!!!! )))))!!!!!! >> (( ""A-R-E"" PASSED AWAY ))!!!!!!! -- (( Revelation 21:1-2 KJV ))!!!

FINE!!! - That Is JUST What GOD SAID, Not YOUR Satanic GOD!!! -- (( 2 Corinthians 5:17 )) KJV ( "That's Present Tense" - Not Future!!! )!!!!! BUT Who CARES??!!!!!!!!

NO NAME 091916

Comment

So why are you here? I'll wait.
                  Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                    You're right. And Knight is still in charge, but that may change some day soon.
                    Insider knowledge?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                      So why are you here? I'll wait.

(((( Jude 1:23,24,25 ))))!!!!

( I Told You "T-H-A-T" in YOUR Other SAME Question )!!

It's the ""WORD OF GOD"" That is the Answers to A-L-L Spiritual Questions; Not A Persons own Personal Thinking!!

NO NAME -- 092516!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X