GOD SAID??

Letsargue

GOD SAID??

What Do "Any Of You-all S-A-Y" That GOD SAYS In The Following??

1 Timothy 2:8-15 KJV
8- "I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up Holy Hands, without wrath and doubting.
9- (( In like manner )) A-l-s-o, (( that WOMEN Adorn Themselves in Modest Apparel, WITH Shamefacedness and Sobriety; N-O-T with Broided Hair, O-R Gold, O-R Pearls, O-R Costly Array;
10- B-U-T (Which Becometh WOMEN Professing Godliness) With Good Works.
11- Let the WOMAN Learn I-N SILENCE With A-L-L Subjection.
12- B-U-T I Suffer N-O-T A WOMAN TO T-E-A-C-H, NOR to Usurp Authority OVER THE MAN, B-U-T To BE IN S-I-L-E-N-C-E.
13- (( For Adam was First Formed, T-h-e-n Eve )).
14- (( And Adam was N-O-T Deceived, BUT the ""WOMAN Being Deceived"" ""was in the Transgression"" )).
15- (( Notwithstanding )) (( She shall be SAVED ""I-N CHILDBEARING"" )), ""I-F"" They Continue IN FAITH and Charity and Holiness With Sobriety". --//--------------

Did Not GOD Say ""WHAT H-E SAID"", A-N-D None Of You Can Except What God SAID?????

((( """Romans 3:10-12 KJV""" )))!!!
((( Psalms 14:3 KJV )))!!!
((( Psalms 53:3 KJV )))!!!

(( Which O-N-E Are You )) That UNDERSTANDS What GOD Said, That There is Not O-N-E That Understands ))??
M-A-N!!!! - What A BUNCH Of Phony "S-E-L-F-CALLING" - ""?chrisrians?""; ( G-O-D Has NEVER Called ) A Single One of You - A "CHRISTIAN"!!!!!!

((( 1 Peter 4:16-18 KJV )))!!!! --- W-H-A-T?????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 072716

Last edited:

theophilus

GOD SAID??

What Do "Any Of You-all S-A-Y" That GOD SAYS In The Following??

1 Timothy 2:8-15 KJV
8- "I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up Holy Hands, without wrath and doubting.
9- (( In like manner )) A-l-s-o, (( that WOMEN Adorn Themselves in Modest Apparel, WITH Shamefacedness and Sobriety; N-O-T with Broided Hair, O-R Gold, O-R Pearls, O-R Costly Array;
10- B-U-T (Which Becometh WOMEN Professing Godliness) With Good Works.
11- Let the WOMAN Learn I-N SILENCE With A-L-L Subjection.
12- B-U-T I Suffer N-O-T A WOMAN TO T-E-A-C-H, NOR to Usurp Authority OVER THE MAN, B-U-T To BE IN S-I-L-E-N-C-E.
13- (( For Adam was First Formed, T-h-e-n Eve )).
14- (( And Adam was N-O-T Deceived, BUR the ""WOMAN Being Deceived"" ""was in the Transgression"" )).
15- (( Notwithstanding )) (( She shall be SAVED ""I-N CHILDBEARING"" )), ""I-F"" They Continue IN FAITH and Charity and Holiness With Sobriety". --//--------------

Did Not GOD Say ""WHAT H-E SAID"", A-N-D None Of You Can Except What God SAID?????

((( """Romans 3:10-12 KJV""" )))!!!
((( Psalms 14:3 KJV )))!!!
((( Psalms 53:3 KJV )))!!!

(( Which O-N-E Are You )) That UNDERSTANDS What GOD Said, That There is Not O-N-E That Understands ))??
M-A-N!!!! - What A BUNCH Of Phony "S-E-L-F-CALLING" - ""?chrisrians?""; ( G-O-D Has NEVER Called ) A Single One of You - A "CHRISTIAN"!!!!!!

((( 1 Peter 4:16-18 KJV )))!!!! --- W-H-A-T?????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 072716

God said all of that through the Holy Spirit that moved the man who wrote it.

And that part about the women keeping silent...does typing count if my voice is not literally heard?

:)

Good morning Paul,David. I miss you when you're not here.

Letsargue

God said all of that through the Holy Spirit that moved the man who wrote it.

And that part about the women keeping silent...
--

((( Does Typing Count if my V-o-i-c-e is Not ""Literally"" Heard )))???
IS The B-I-B-L-E LOUD, OR is God - ""V-E-R-Y -- q--u--i--e--t"", Because He Is Not Yelling or Screaming IN YOUR EAR?????

SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!! I Haven't """S-A-I-D""" ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

W-W-O-O-O-O-W-W-W-W-W!!!! H-O-W ((( ""B--L--I--N--D"" )))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072716

Epoisses

--

((( Does Typing Count if my V-o-i-c-e is Not ""Literally"" Heard )))???
IS The B-I-B-L-E LOUD, OR is God - ""V-E-R-Y -- q--u--i--e--t"", Because He Is Not Yelling or Screaming IN YOUR EAR?????

SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!! I Haven't """S-A-I-D""" ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

W-W-O-O-O-O-W-W-W-W-W!!!! H-O-W ((( ""B--L--I--N--D"" )))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072716

You're posts are annoying. Can I get a gallon of white lightning from your daddy's still?