FAKE Gravity!!

Letsargue

FAKE Gravity!!

There is No Such Thing As "G-R-A-V-I-T-Y"!!!!!
There is No Such Thing As "P-U-L-L"!!!!!
(( "GRAVITATIONAL PULL"!!!!! )) - How Stupid Can THE Phony Scientists BE - For Calling a Nonexistence "Gravity AND Pull"?????

((((( THERE IS N-O SUCH T-H-I-N-G AS "G-R-A-V-I-T-Y" (( "O-R" )) "P-U-L-L"!!!!!
))))) You S-T-U-P-I-D --- I-D-I-O-T-S!!!!!!! -- GRAVITY IS Nothing But "SPACE" // "S-P-A-C-E" IN MOTION!!!
((((( SPACE Compresses, Decompresses A-N-D --- "I-T" --- F-L-O-W-S!! You Stupid FOOLS )))))!!!!!!!!!

(( EVERYTHING IS "TOTALLY" Made OF SPACE; there IS Nothing BUT SPACE Compressing, Decompressing A-N-D FLOWING ))!!!!!!!!!

((( Every Moment of a Every Second OF your Stupid T-I-M-E; A-L-L Existence IS RENEWED )))!!! - Nothing can Be but FOR A Moment - ""BETWEEN T-I-M-E-S"" - THEN Used UP, and STILL GONE. There Was Never Anything BUT "S-P-A-C-E" AND That Space is What Makes Up Everything in It's SPACE Vibrations!!!!!!

It's Just That SIMPLE!! - SOOO -- NOW Prove Me WRONG, You Stupid Idiots; you phony SOO Called - ""(((( ""s-c-i-e-n-t-i-s-t-s"" ))))""!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061416

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fake words of letsrrgue......

((((( """N---O---W"""!! - I Have N-O Reason TO BE OR STAY ON ""TOL"" )))))!!!!

I AM """"N--O--W""" Leaving Because "I AM" Nothing BUT "H-A-T-E-D": ( AND ) Never Supported By Anyone who even May be With ME FOR Telling the ""TRUTH / CHRIST""!!!

((((( I AM --- """G--O--N--E""" --- N--O--W ))))) ""I HOPE"" FOR "G-O-D-L-Y ///// G-O-O-D""!!!!!!!!!! -- (( I H-O-P-E!! ))!!!!!
IT'S """"A--L--L"""" YOURS!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060916

Letsargue

Fake words of letsrrgue......

((((( I JUST ((( C-A-M-E -- O-N ))) TO """P-O-S-T"""!!!, Thar's ALL )))))!! Not to Talk to a bunch of Lying Satan LOVING Satan children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GONE From YOU A-L-L, Not ""G-O-D""!!!!!

((( ME!! ))) and none of your ""Business""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(( GONE AGAIN ))!!!!!!!!!! -- 061416

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
((((( I JUST ((( C-A-M-E -- O-N ))) TO """P-O-S-T"""!!!, Thar's ALL )))))!! Not to Talk to a bunch of Lying Satan LOVING Satan children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((( """N---O---W"""!! - I Have N-O Reason TO BE OR STAY ON ""TOL"" )))))!!!!
pinocchio.gif

Letsargue

FAKE Gravity!!

(( "GRAVITATIONAL PULL"!!!!! )) - How Stupid Can THE Phony Scientists BE - For Calling a Nonexistence "Gravity AND Pull"?????

))))) You S-T-U-P-I-D --- I-D-I-O-T-S!!!!!!! -- GRAVITY IS Nothing But "SPACE" // "S-P-A-C-E" IN MOTION!!!
((((( SPACE Compresses, Decompresses A-N-D --- "I-T" --- F-L-O-W-S!! You Stupid FOOLS )))))!!!!!!!!!

(( EVERYTHING IS "TOTALLY" Made OF SPACE; there IS Nothing BUT SPACE Compressing, Decompressing A-N-D FLOWING ))!!!!!!!!!

((( Every Moment of a Every Second OF your Stupid T-I-M-E; A-L-L Existence IS RENEWED )))!!! - Nothing can Be but FOR A Moment - ""BETWEEN T-I-M-E-S"" - THEN Used UP, and STILL GONE. There Was Never Anything BUT "S-P-A-C-E" AND That Space is What Makes Up Everything in It's SPACE Vibrations!!!!!!

It's Just That SIMPLE!! - SOOO -- NOW Prove Me WRONG, You Stupid Idiots; you phony SOO Called - ""(((( ""s-c-i-e-n-t-i-s-t-s"" ))))""!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061416

THERE Has Never Been ANY Carnal Anything!!! - The Only thing Today's SOO Called ""?christians?"" Teach, IS Nothing But LIES!! - Nothing that Christ // GOD "Ever SAID"!!! Only the FOOLS Will Not Believe Exactly What GOD Did SAY!!->>:
((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!!!! --//-----
None of You "Phony False so Called ?christians?" Care a THING What GOD / Christ HAS SAID. -- None of You Ever USE Christ's Word to Prove Yourselves RIGHT; OR That ""I AM"" WRONG!!!!!!! - You're Nothing But ""STUPID FALSE Satan Blooded Ignorant LYING "?-c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n-s--?"!!!!
Read the Following!!!! - When Did GOD SAY IT??? Before the Sun, Moon, and Stars O-R AFTER THEM??? -- Y---O---U Know-it-Alls!!!

((( Genesis 1:2 KJV ))) -- 2- "And the Earth ""W-A-S"" - (( "WITHOUT FORM A-N-D VOID" )); A-N-D (( Darkness Was upon the FACE of the DEEP ))". <<--//--->> The Earth "( Was NOT Formed of Anything; - A-N-D the Earth Was NOT THERE; - O-N-L-Y the Darkness!!)". --//--- Christ IS The Only LIGHT the TRUTH; there is NO Other Light of Any Kind, AND Satan Is the Only Darkness / The ONLY LIE!!! - ( John 8:44 KJV )!!!! --//------>> The Light / Christ AND The Darkness / Satan is ONLY where Satan and Christ IS!!!
(((( Christ IS The "NEW EARTH" / "PLACE"!!! )))), where in there IS NO Darkness; Christ IS THE LIGHT!!!! - And there IS None of You in the "N-e-w --- E-a-r-t-h" that WAS Formed by Christ's "Spiritual WORD"!! (( Not God's Carnal earth Formed by God's Carnal Word ))!!!
Which EARTH DO You FOOLS L-I-V-E in; the Old or the NEW????? - You Can ONLY Give Stupid Answers; AND You Call Yourselves CHRISTIANS!!####

PAUL, DAVID -- 061416

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
FAKE Gravity!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061416

How about you prove that you are right.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
"Elvis has left th' building!"

There is No Such Thing As "E-L-V-I-S"!!!!!
There is No Such Thing As "M-U-S-I-C"!!!!!
(( "ELVIS MUSIC"!!!!! )) - How Stupid Can THE Phony Scientists BE - For Calling a Nonexistence "ELVIS MUSIC"?????

((((( THERE IS N-O SUCH T-H-I-N-G AS "E-L-V-I-S" (( "O-R" )) "M-U-S-I-C"!!!!!
))))) You S-T-U-P-I-D --- I-D-I-O-T-S!!!!!!! -- ELVIS IS Nothing But "SPACE" // "S-P-A-C-E" IN MOTION!!!

And so on... I can't even make myself recreate the whole crazy post! :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is No Such Thing As "E-L-V-I-S"!!!!!
There is No Such Thing As "M-U-S-I-C"!!!!!
(( "ELVIS MUSIC"!!!!! )) - How Stupid Can THE Phony Scientists BE - For Calling a Nonexistence "ELVIS MUSIC"?????

((((( THERE IS N-O SUCH T-H-I-N-G AS "E-L-V-I-S" (( "O-R" )) "M-U-S-I-C"!!!!!
))))) You S-T-U-P-I-D --- I-D-I-O-T-S!!!!!!! -- ELVIS IS Nothing But "SPACE" // "S-P-A-C-E" IN MOTION!!!

And so on... I can't even make myself recreate the whole crazy post! :chuckle:
ROFL!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You are "One crazy old BOZO!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How did Letsargue become his "old insane self:

1) Drugs and plenty of them?
2) Booze and plenty of it?
3) Psychosis and plenty of it?
4) Demonic oppression?
5) He voted for Obama and plans
to vote for Hitlery?
6) Fell on his head after being thrown
off a wild Tortoise ride?
7) Hit himself in the head with a Ball-peen
hammer several times?
8) Got rejected for a date in Junior High and
lost his reasoning powers?
9) Mistook himself for somebody else?
10)Watched too many re-runs of "The Real McCoys?"
11)Got rejected for a part on the "Mickey Mouse
Club" in the 50s?
12)He deserted after joining "The Indian Guides"
in 1956 and still feels the guilt pangs?

13)All of the above? My personal favorite choice.