Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before the WORD:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    ((((( GOD IS NOT Going To DO "ANYTHING On Your" Carnal Planet EARTH; IT'S N-O-T -- CHRIST'S WORLD!!!!!!!!!
    ((((( 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV ))))) -- 3- "But ""I-F"" Our Gospel be Hid, IT IS hid to them that are Lost:
    4- In whom the ((((( "god of THIS WORLD" ))))) H-a-t-h Blinded ( the Minds of Them which Believe Not ), lest the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, "SHOULD Shine" unto THEM!!!

    The Carnal EARTH IS SATAN'S WORLD, (((( "N-O-T -- C-H-R-I-S-T'-S ))))!!!! - Christ's World IS ""T-H-E -- N-E-W -- HEAVENS And THE NEW E-A-R-T-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (((( READ IT!! - I D-I-D ))))!!!!!!!!! - """GOD SAID I-T"""!!!!!!! -- Don't Believe GOD; I Don't CARE!!!!!
    And Now TEACH The Other FOOLS What YOU Believe, Not what GOD SAID!!!!!

    PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
    1 Cor. 10:26


    *Right now counts forever!

    Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

    !



    - Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by musterion View Post
      Does one voice tell you what to type, or is it a maddening cacophony of voices that causes you to post like that?
      I personally think it's several voices in unison?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
        ((((( GOD IS NOT Going To DO "ANYTHING On Your" Carnal Planet EARTH; IT'S N-O-T -- CHRIST'S WORLD!!!!!!!!!
        ((((( 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV ))))) -- 3- "But ""I-F"" Our Gospel be Hid, IT IS hid to them that are Lost:
        4- In whom the ((((( "god of THIS WORLD" ))))) H-a-t-h Blinded ( the Minds of Them which Believe Not ), lest the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, "SHOULD Shine" unto THEM!!!

        The Carnal EARTH IS SATAN'S WORLD, (((( "N-O-T -- C-H-R-I-S-T'-S ))))!!!! - Christ's World IS ""T-H-E -- N-E-W -- HEAVENS And THE NEW E-A-R-T-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        (((( READ IT!! - I D-I-D ))))!!!!!!!!! - """GOD SAID I-T"""!!!!!!! -- Don't Believe GOD; I Don't CARE!!!!!
        And Now TEACH The Other FOOLS What YOU Believe, Not what GOD SAID!!!!!

        PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
        You are TRULY a "SUPER NUT!"

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
          "The NEW "H-E-A-V-E-N-S", and the New EARTH was Finished in AD70"!!!!
          So, you're now a "Preterist NUT" like TeT huh?

          I guess the INSANE ought to have their place on TOL. However, it should be a reserved area apart from those who are in their right mind?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
            I guess the INSANE ought to have their place on TOL. However, it should be a reserved area apart from those who are in their right mind?
            Like the "Back Alley?"

            We don't have a dungeon that I can find.



            *Right now counts forever!

            Romans 14:12
            Matt. 12:36-37

            !



            - Psalmist
            - Desert Reign

            Comment


            • #21
              Letsargue is one of those "UNKEPT" fellows you see walking down the street yelling at people that aren't there.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                Like the "Back Alley?"

                We don't have a dungeon that I can find.

                A nice padded thread would be nice?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                  1 Cor. 10:26

                  Satan "I-S" The GOD of Your "Carnal" World, NOT Christ!!! -- READ I-T!!!!!!

                  ((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- SATAN Does NOT Shine the Gospel IN HIS World, The Carnal EARTH; He Just does enough that the Foolish "WILL" except H-I-S LIE!!!!

                  ((( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- That was 2.000 Years AGO. God Has ""Not Done ANYTHING"" To or With The CARNAL EARTH SENSE, (( B-E-C-A-U-S--E IT IS SATAN'S World )). - Read IT!!!!!!!

                  PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
                  ---Gal. 4:16.
                  ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                    ((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- SATAN Does NOT Shine the Gospel IN HIS World, The Carnal EARTH; He Just does enough that the Foolish "WILL" except H-I-S LIE!!!!

                    ((( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- That was 2.000 Years AGO. God Has ""Not Done ANYTHING"" To or With The CARNAL EARTH SENSE, (( B-E-C-A-U-S--E IT IS SATAN'S World )). - Read IT!!!!!!!

                    PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
                    Don't you realize how NUTTY you sound?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The time you spent in that mental Institution did you no good at all.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                        Satan "I-S" The GOD of Your "Carnal" World, NOT Christ!!! -- READ I-T!!!!!!

                        ((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- SATAN Does NOT Shine the Gospel IN HIS World, The Carnal EARTH; He Just does enough that the Foolish "WILL" except H-I-S LIE!!!!

                        ((( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- That was 2.000 Years AGO. God Has ""Not Done ANYTHING"" To or With The CARNAL EARTH SENSE, (( B-E-C-A-U-S--E IT IS SATAN'S World )). - Read IT!!!!!!!

                        PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
                        Everything belongs to God.

                        NOTHING happens without His purpose or permission.

                        Nothing.


                        *Right now counts forever!

                        Romans 14:12
                        Matt. 12:36-37

                        !



                        - Psalmist
                        - Desert Reign

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                          A nice padded thread would be nice?
                          With a lounge and a fridge?

                          Haven't found that in here anywhere, either.



                          *Right now counts forever!

                          Romans 14:12
                          Matt. 12:36-37

                          !



                          - Psalmist
                          - Desert Reign

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                            With a lounge and a fridge?

                            Haven't found that in here anywhere, either.

                            Letsargue does deserve the "Creature comforts" doesn't he?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                              Everything belongs to God.

                              NOTHING happens without His purpose or permission.

                              Nothing.
                              AMEN!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by musterion View Post
                                Does one voice tell you what to type, or is it a maddening cacophony of voices that causes you to post like that?

                                ((((( Revelation 21:3 KJV ))))) -- 3- "And I Heard "A" Great Voice OUT of Heaven Saying, "BEHOLD", "THE" Tabernacle of God IS With Men, and ""HE Will Dwell With THEM"", and ""THEY Shall BE HIS PEOPLE"", AND ""God Himself Shall BE With T-H-E-M"", ""AND BE Their G-O-D"". --//-----

                                ((((( Hebrews 13:8 KJV ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- "N-O-O-O"??????!!!!!!!!

                                PAUL, DAVID -- 052716
                                ---Gal. 4:16.
                                ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X