Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christ IN YOU??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Christ IN YOU??

    Christ IN YOU??

    The "TRUTH / The WORD of GOD"; - The WORD Was Made "HIS FLESH"; - Christ's FLESH IS the TRUTH / THE Word of GOD. - He IS IN MY HEART, the Word of GOD. My Flesh is Christ's Flesh; - NOT Stuff Written in a Book that IS ALL PARABLES!! -- (( Mark 4:34 KJV ))!!! -- Parables are Not the "TRUTH" / Christ. - Parables ARE The Carnal Words, NOT The Spirit of the Word / CHRIST!!!!

    It Is EXTREMELY HARD For Me to Understand W-H-Y You ALL Cannot SEE The TRUTH / CHRIST!!

    Christ IS The TRUTH. - Do You Not Stand "Face to Face" With Christ???
    The "TRUTH" Is To BE SEEN, Not just Heard, or Read About a far OFF, IN HIM, or Heard About HIM.

    ( There IS ONLY TWO Spirits of ANY KIND ), Just TWO; - ONLY TWO!!! -- The Spirit of Christ, and THE Spirit of Satan. The TRUTH, And the LIE. - There is Nothing but the TRUTH, AND that which is Not the Truth; - ( The Light and the Darkness ), nothing else!!

    EVERYTHING of Christ is Made of the TRUTH / HIM!! - EVERYTHING of SATAN is Made of Lies / Darkness!! ---- (( 1 John 1:5-6 KJV )) --//--- ( Just Read IT!! )!!!!
    ***

    ( 1 John 2:9-11 KJV ) --//------ The Darkness is Satan, and the Light is Christ; the ONLY Two SPIRITS.
    ( Genesis 1:2 KJV ) --//------ The Spirit of CHRIST Moved Upon the "Living Waters" / Spirit of The FATHER. - Moved / "Way", Spirit "TRUTH" - And Waters of "LIFE". -- ( John 14:6 KJV ) --//---
    (( Genesis 1:5 KJV )) --//------- THAT Was ""Before"" there was ANY Stars or Moon or SUN!!! -- Just the Light of Christ and the Darkness of Satan!! -- Look at it and SEEEEE IT!!!
    **

    (( Colossians 2:12-13 KJV )) -- 12- "Buried With Him ( IN BAPTISM ), ( "W-H-E-R-E-I-N" ) "ALSO" YE are Risen With HIM Through the "FAITH" of the Operation of God, WHO Hath RAISED HIM From the D-E-A-D.
    3- And YOU BEING DEAD, in Your Sins and the Uncircumcision of Your Flesh, Hath HE Quickened Together "With HIM", Having Forgiven YOU ALL Trespasses.!!!
    *

    NOW!!! -- FIND ONE W-O-R-D Of God that Contradict with ANY of That; that IS THE "TRUTH" /// CHRIST!!!! --- ( Colossians 1:27 KJV ) --//---

    PAUL, DAVID -- 051816
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  • #2
    The beautiful rest is a haven for the soul, rest awhile so that you can see everything

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by djhow View Post
      The beautiful rest is a haven for the soul, rest awhile so that you can see everything

      Where DID Christ Say THAT???

      PAUL, DAVID -- 051816
      ---Gal. 4:16.
      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

      Comment


      • #4
        come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by djhow View Post
          come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest

          The ONLY WAY You Can Get T-O Christ IS By Baptism "INTO" Christ, We are Baptized "INTO" Christ, Not "Next TO" Christ!!!

          PAUL, DAVID -- 051816
          ---Gal. 4:16.
          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey is that a jacket with Are You a Chrstian? No You are Not! Seems someone wants to take over the job of the Holy Spirit ;-)

            Jesus commissioned us to look after the poor and show the way to God

            He said the Holy Spirit would convict the world of sin, guilt and righteousness

            It's by the spirit of God that we are set free to be righteous
            Last edited by djhow; May 18th, 2016, 09:40 AM. Reason: didn't want to be flipant

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by djhow View Post
              Hey is that a jacket with Are You a Chrstian? No You are Not! Seems someone wants to take over the job of the Holy Spirit ;-)

              Jesus commissioned us to look after the poor and show the way to God

              He said the Holy Spirit would convict the world of sin, guilt and righteousness

              It's by the spirit of God that we are set free to be righteous

              N-O -- H-E -- DID NOT!!!!!!!!

              The Christian is to "O-N-L-Y" Feed those that are ( Hungry OF The "TRUTH" ); not the Hungry of the Earthly FOOD. - "Heaven's FOOD" is the "WORD OF GOD", the ONLY "TABLE" of GOD's Eternal Life SUPPORT!!!!

              Where did You Get such a CARNAL Feeding of the TOTAL Satanic FOOD, The God of YOU WORLD?????

              I Can't Believe that You Call Yourself a Christian, But Yet the Only FOOD You Want is Your Beans and Potatoes. - Never the GOSPEL of GOD; WWWWOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

              ((( G-O-D'-S "Bread and Wine" IS the "Flesh and BLOOD Of Jesus" ))), The "Word of GOD"!!!!
              Do With Out That ) and You are STARVED To Death Spiritually!!

              PAUL, DAVID -- 051816
              ---Gal. 4:16.
              ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

              Comment


              • #8
                Where did You Get such a CARNAL Feeding of the TOTAL Satanic FOOD, The God of YOU WORLD?????
                from the Holy Spirit

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by djhow View Post
                  from the Holy Spirit

                  NO YOU DIDN'T

                  The Christian feeds the Spiritual Hungry, Beans and Potatoes??? - There's Nothing WRONG With That, BUT That is Not Christian, Just People!! - Christians ARE Just People in the Flesh, and they do That like the Lost do!!!

                  Communist China feeds the Hungry. North Korea feeds the Hungry. -- The Baptist, the Catholics, Buddhism feeds the Hungry. - The Prison Police Feeds the Hungry, and the Koreans Feed the Hungry!! -- BUT THEY Do Not Feed the Spiritual Hungry the Word of GOD!!!
                  (( Matthew 26:26 KJV )) --//---
                  (( 1 Corinthians 11:24 KJV )) --//---

                  The Stupid Fools of Nonbelievers don't Feed the Spiritual Hungry the Word of GOD. - B-U-T IT Looks Like YOU D-O As the Mormons DO ALSO!!!

                  PAUL, DAVID -- 051816
                  ---Gal. 4:16.
                  ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    NO YOU DIDN'T
                    It's like Schroedinger's cat :-) you don't know if the Holy Spirit taught me that it could be true or it could be false.

                    Given that Blasphemy against the Father will be forgiven, and Blasphemy against the son will be forgiven but Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. It is the only path to apostasy

                    Did the scriptures teach you to play Russian Roulette with your own soul? you got a 50/50 chance of being right. Do it again again to lots of people you are in serious danger of Cursing the Spirit of God.

                    Even a fool seems wise if they keep quiet
                    Last edited by djhow; May 18th, 2016, 12:24 PM. Reason: spelling

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by djhow View Post
                      It's like Schroedinger's cat :-) you don't know if the Holy Spirit taught me that it could be true or it could be false.

                      Given that Blasphemy against the Father will be forgiven, and Blasphemy against the son will be forgiven but Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. It is the only path to apostasy

                      Did the scriptures teach you to play Russian Roulette with your own soul? you got a 50/50 chance of being right. Do it again again to lots of people you are in serious danger of Cursing the Spirit of God.

                      Even a fool seems wise if they keep quiet

                      WHAT On God's "N-E-W" EARTH Are You Talking ABOUT???

                      You Don't Even Know What the "Holy Spirit" IS according to GOD, OR who or What Christ IS, OR What the TRUTH IS!!
                      The Father Is the Only Holy Spirit, The Spirit of the Dead Son of the Father!! You have NO IDEA What the HOLY "G-H-O-S-T" IS!!!!!! -- (( "The Father, The "WORD / SON", And the Holy GHOST" )) !! --- (( 1 John 5:7 KJV )) - That's WHAT GOD SAID, - "Father Son and the Holy Ghost". - The "Father // GOD" is A "Spirit", the "Holy Spirit"!! But You Change Everything to Anything You Want phony heavenly beings to be that will FIT Your Nonsense!!!!

                      PAUL, DAVID -- 051816
                      ---Gal. 4:16.
                      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by djhow View Post
                        It's like Schroedinger's cat :-) you don't know if the Holy Spirit taught me that it could be true or it could be false.

                        Given that Blasphemy against the Father will be forgiven, and Blasphemy against the son will be forgiven but Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. It is the only path to apostasy

                        Did the scriptures teach you to play Russian Roulette with your own soul? you got a 50/50 chance of being right. Do it again again to lots of people you are in serious danger of Cursing the Spirit of God.

                        Even a fool seems wise if they keep quiet

                        WHY Don't You READ The BOOK Until you know GOD??!!!!!! AND Not Mostly Know Satan???

                        The "B-o-d-y" of Christ IS THE "G-H-O-S-T"!!

                        A "Spirit" IS Nothing but a "T-H-O-U-G-H-T", A "G-h-o-s-t" is A "Thought WITH F-O-R-M". The Father and the "B-o-d-y" of Christ!!!

                        READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

                        PAUL, DAVID -- 051816
                        ---Gal. 4:16.
                        ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                          WHY Don't You READ The BOOK Until you know GOD??!!!!!! AND Not Mostly Know Satan???

                          The "B-o-d-y" of Christ IS THE "G-H-O-S-T"!!

                          A "Spirit" IS Nothing but a "T-H-O-U-G-H-T", A "G-h-o-s-t" is A "Thought WITH F-O-R-M". The Father and the "B-o-d-y" of Christ!!!

                          READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

                          PAUL, DAVID -- 051816
                          Colossians 1:27-28 KJV -

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X