FREEDOM??!!

Letsargue

FREEDOM??!!

IF // "I-F" the "Whites" Said that the "Blacks" are Stupid; - ((( "A-N-D" ))) - IF // "I-F" the "Blacks" Said that the "Whites" are Stupid; - Which "O-N-E" Would BE ( "R-A-C-I-S-T" ), Aggressive, OR Against the Other According to "W-H-O"???

OOOHHHH - "I-F" A-n-y-o-n-e Tells the T-R-U-T-H About EITHER; - the "Whites" ARE Condemned "B-Y" The Government and by ALL the Radio and TV Program "LEADERS", OWNERS, AND BOSSES!!!

A-L-L The Lying Crocked ""RULERS"" Will ALWAYS Find Fault With Anything the HONEST Say About Anything!! - (( JUST WATCH THEM ))!!!!!

"Mr". and Mrs. "Hillary"???? -- Are They MORE Christian American than TRUMP?? -- I Would Say that Trump isn't a Christian, Any Less OR More than Jimmy Swaggard.
One of the - Clinton / Trump sides IS "Communists", -- There is E-I-T-H-E-R -- English, OR Non-English; "Communists", O-R "Noncommunists". -- You Can Call Any Person Or Government Anything Else, but there IS Nothing Else But PRO. OR ANTI-AMERICA // E-N-G-L-I-S-H; Communists or Noncommunists!!! -- Most Governments are Part One AND The Other. - America IS Now Very MUCH COMMUNIST!!! because of - ""(( "O-B-A-M-A" ))"" Mostly; and Because of ALL The Presidents in the Past MANY, MANY YEARS!!!!

America IS - F-R-E-E??? - (((( N-O-O-O!!! ))))!!!!!! --- You Can't EVEN By A Car, Milk, Tobacco, Beer, Gasoline, Bread, OR Candy WITHOUT Paying Government T-A-X-E-S to Pay For the Laws AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!! -- Without the Government's OKKKKK!!!

HEYYYYYY ---- ((((( F-R-E-E-D-O-M -- O--F -- S-P-E-A-C-H )))))??????
((((( N-O-O-O-O!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!! ----- W-A-T-C-H!!!!!!!!
NO!! Your Neighbor WILL SPIT ON YOU For saying anything HE Doesn't LIKE!!!!!

YOUR World IS OVER!!!!!

(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!!!

(( 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 KJV )) -- 2- "I Knew a Man in Christ above fourteen years ago, Whether IN the BODY, I Cannot Tell; or Whether OUT of the BODY, I Cannot Tell: God Knoweth, such an One Caught UP to the "THIRD" Heaven.
3- And I Knew Such A MAN, Whether In the BODY, or Out of the BODY, I Cannot Tell: God Knoweth;
4- How that HE Was Caught UP into PARADISE, and ((( Heard unspeakable words, UNSPEAKABLE WORDS Which IT IS Not LAWFUL For A M-A-N TO UTTER ))). --//-----

PAUL, DAVID -- 051716

Last edited:

theophilus

Give us "ONE" Truth Anywhere in your "First" Earth!!! -- How About the "N-e-w Earth"???

RE'READ Your Number ( 2 ) HERE!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

Rev. 21: 1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

Amen.

Letsargue

Rev. 21: 1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

Amen.

That was Written 2,000 Years Ago, (( "JUST BEFORE" H-E CAME, In "AD70" )).
Look At IT!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

theophilus

I Don't know what THAT IS!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

"Preterism teaches that either all or a majority of Bible prophecy had come to pass by AD 70. Adherents of preterism are commonly known as preterists."

When you said my quote from Revelation had come to pass I understood you to say you were a preterist.

I believe those things (new heaven and earth) are a future event.

Letsargue

"Preterism teaches that either all or a majority of Bible prophecy had come to pass by AD 70. Adherents of preterism are commonly known as preterists."

When you said my quote from Revelation had come to pass I understood you to say you were a preterist.

I believe those things (new heaven and earth) are a future event.

It's ALL ""Spiritual"", The Temple being Destroyed with Apostle Paul IN IT, IS The World Ending and the Last Person Dying. -- Paul "Knew" He HAD To Be AT The Temple TO DIE, To End The Old World and Become THE NEW EARTH!

Paul was the Last Apostle - which Stood FOR MAN, He, The Last Man IN the OLD EARTH!!
Now IS The New Earth. ((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816