God Bless Y-O-U???

theophilus

(( "Y-E-S" ))!!!
AND That IS (( Hebrews 7:12 KJV )) - "Your" /// The Christian's New Law. Not God's or Christ's Law; - YOURS!!

God's Word is His Law, - Your Word IS Your LAW Where and When YOU ARE, IF You are A Christian!! -- (( Hebrews 7:12 KJV ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

The only "law" in me is a law of obedience to my Master and faith and trust in His finished work on my behalf. Actually, it's more of a yearning/desire than a "law."

However, I am freed from the law of sin and death.

Letsargue

The only "law" in me is a law of obedience to my Master and faith and trust in His finished work on my behalf. Actually, it's more of a yearning/desire than a "law."

However, I am freed from the law of sin and death.

"W-E-L-L!!!" - It Appears that You Can't SEE What I SEE.

You "WILL" Know the "TRUTH" After You "Die" the Way Christ Said for you TO DIE, - NOT the Carnal DEATH; - ((((( "BAPTISM" )))))!! - T-H-E Death Barrel AND ""Resurrection"" -- There is ONLY O-N-E Resurrection, and that is IN Baptism, Baptized Into Christ, T-H-E- Eternal "L-I-F-E"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

theophilus

"W-E-L-L!!!" - It Appears that You Can't SEE What I SEE.

And I watch the news.

:)

You "WILL" Know the "TRUTH" After You "Die" the Way Christ Said for you TO DIE, - NOT the Carnal DEATH; - ((((( "BAPTISM" )))))!! - T-H-E Death Barrel AND ""Resurrection"" -- There is ONLY O-N-E Resurrection, and that is IN Baptism, Baptized Into Christ, T-H-E- Eternal "L-I-F-E"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

John 14:4 - Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

I know the Truth.

:thumb:

Letsargue

And I watch the news.

:)

John 14:4 - Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

I know the Truth.

:thumb:

Look and Listen TO IT Closely!!

Christ IS THE "WAY" - To Heaven, The "TRUTH", and the L-I-F-E; - (( IN HEAVEN )).

NO MAN """C-O-M-E-S To the Father"""; - Which IS CHRIST OUR FATHER.
(( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV ))

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

Last edited: