Let US Make Man!!

Letsargue

Let US Make Man!!

None of You Probably GIVES A HOOT What God Actually Says Anywhere in the Scriptures!! -- HOW About the Beginning, -- The Seven Days??? -- If You Are Stupid, You Can't Understand What I'M Showing YOU HERE!!!

(( Genesis 1:1-31 KJV )) && (( Genesis 2:1-2 KJV ))!! ----- 1- "In the Beginning God ( "CREATED" ) the Heaven and the "Earth".
2- And the "Earth" was Without form, and VOID; and Darkness was upon the Face of the Deep. And the Spirit of God Moved upon the Face of the Waters". --//------ WHAT did God SAY There?? --- ( None of You Care or Give a HOOT What God Says )!!!

Try IT AGAIN!!!! ----- ( "In the BEGINNING God ( "CREATED" ) The "HEAVEN and the E-A-R-T-H" ). And The ""EARTH Was WITHOUT FORM"", and "V-O-I-D"; ((( Void // Wasn't THERE ))); and Darkness was upon the FACE OF THE D-E-E-P. And the Spirit OF GOD MOVED Upon "THE" F-A-C-E OF THE ""WATERS""". ------- (( God "Created" the Earth, and the Earth Wasn't There )).
"And "Darkness" Was UPON the "F-A-C-E" Of the DEEP". And the Spirit of God MOVED UPON the F-A-C-E of THE WATERS".
And God Said let there be "Light", and God Divided the "Light" from the "Darkness", and that was the Evening and Morning of the "FIRST DAY". --- N-O-T Sun, Moon, and Star Light, But the "Light" of the "TRUTH" of God // "Christ", FROM The Darkness of Lie / SATAN.

DID God Move Upon "T-H-E" Face of Two Different Things?? ---- N-O!!!! - The "Deep" AND The "Waters" Were the Same Thing!!

Remember, the Earth /// the "Dry Ground" and Everything else Was Not ( "M-A-D-E" ) until Latter!! Not in the Beginning; the First DAY.

God Divided the Waters, and Between the Waters He MADE the firmament // HEAVEN. - The "Earth" was Still NOT There During the Second DAY.

And God said, Let the Waters Under the Firmament be gathered together Unto One Place and let the "DRY LAND" Appear, and "I-T" Was SO", and God Called the Dry Land EARTH.
The Firmament - and the Dry Land - and the EARTH were of the Same Thing IN the "Second DAY"; HEAVEN.

AND the Earth brought forth Grass and Fruit Trees after their Kind. -- And that Was the Third DAY.

The Fourth DAY God ( "Made" ) the Lights of The Universe // Heaven to shine upon the Earth.

The Fifth DAY God ( "Made" ) "Creatures" of the "Air, AND Sea". Birds and Fish, Both Came from the SEA. ----- They "Created" their Likeness.

THE SIXTH DAY God ( "Made" ) "Creatures" of the Land, beast of the Earth A-N-D -- M-A-N. ----- God "M-A-D-E" ""CREATURES"" That ( "CREATED" ) their LIKENESS, BUT God "CREATED" MAN In His Own Likeness, Not "MADE" MAN!!
All Six Days there were NOT Any Light of DAY, but ONLY DARKNESS of A Single Time, the Division of TIME, six dark days.

The Seventh DAY God Rested from the Works "HE" Had M-A-D-E, and "CREATED"; Also M-A-N.
The Seventh Day is the FIRST Time of Physical L-I-G-H-T!!

AGAIN: - The Sixth DAY, GOD SAID, (( Let US "M-A-K-E" )) Man In (( OUR )) Image. in the Image of God M-A-D-E He THEM. ----- THAT NEVER Happened, ( THE Let "U-S & O-U-R" )!! -- O-N-L-Y Christ (( "CREATED" )) MAN, (( Not THEM // THEY )) "M-A-D-E" MAN!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033116

If reality is consistent, then everything must follow an order. Order is opposite of chaos and can be quantified numerically. The order of numbers doesn't change. Therefore if we are in a 3 dimensional reality, then before at some point there was only a 2 dimensional reality and then one. Without form and void only leaves a shape as in a 2 dimensional object. I dare to think of a 3 dimensional form translating into the fourth... Or should I say fifth because it seems to be exponential.

Letsargue

If reality is consistent, then everything must follow an order. Order is opposite of chaos and can be quantified numerically. The order of numbers doesn't change. Therefore if we are in a 3 dimensional reality, then before at some point there was only a 2 dimensional reality and then one. Without form and void only leaves a shape as in a 2 dimensional object. I dare to think of a 3 dimensional form translating into the fourth... Or should I say fifth because it seems to be exponential.

WELL, That's just How Smart YOU ARE!!

Man is Not MAN Without the ( 4th Dimension ).

A Stone is One Dimensional, A Tree is Two Dimensional, An Animal is Three Dimensional, - Man is 4 Dimensional, - The Whole UNIVERSE is Only 4 Dimensional, and Nothing Else.

In Design, All Things are 3 Dimensional.

PAUL, DAVID -- 040116

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
WELL, That's just How Smart YOU ARE!!

Man is Not MAN Without the ( 4th Dimension ).

A Stone is One Dimensional, A Tree is Two Dimensional, An Animal is Three Dimensional, - Man is 4 Dimensional, - The Whole UNIVERSE is Only 4 Dimensional, and Nothing Else.

In Design, All Things are 3 Dimensional.

PAUL, DAVID -- 040116

Guess what the 4th dmension is?

Letsargue

I hope you have "TIME" to answer my question? I just gave you a crucial hint.

ALL Things, Big or Little; Has 4 Dimensions. - Stuff with Life has 2 / 3 and 4 Dimensions.

The 4th Dimension, is the 3rd Dimension changing because of Where it IS.
A Cubic Foot of Stone, Water, or Anything, changes Volume if placed on the Moon, or Deep in Space, or the Bottom of the Ocean, or in the Fire or Ice. Man Can go beyond, Just the 3rd Dimension, but Not Very far, in his Equipment.

1 Cubic Foot of Anything can Change to 2 Cubic Feet if only the PREASURE is removed from IT. -- Things with LIFE, Can't Survive that Change. However, if it Died, the lifeless "Stuff" can continue to Change.

That's WHY Man WILL Never be able to Travel SPACE but Very LITTLE!!!

Man Cannot Cause Anything to Travel Over 10% of the Speed of Light, And there is NO Other "Star" and It's Planets Under 10s of 1000s of Light Years from EARTH. - YOUR Scientist ARE Nothing But a BUNCH OF Lying FOOLS!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040116

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
((( N-O-O-O!!!!! ))) A-L-L The Lost IS ONE!!!!! As All The Save IS O-N-E, Stoop Head!!!!!!
God says IT That WAY!!!!!!!!!! -- But Who Cares How or What GOD SAYS!!!!!!????

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!

USER NAME -- 031816