Love

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I have just now been telling the Lord how much I love Him. It is past 4.00 am and I woke up and it didn't seem like I was going to get back to sleep anytime soon so it just seemed like a good idea to think about the Lord. The times He has rescued me, helped me through really tough times, brought me through to victory.

Love is very much a God thing, ALL love comes from God, agape love is the divine love [what I've been talking about] but there is Philedelph which is brotherly love, kinship, family and kinship is God's BIG idea for mankind, through mankind has learned love.

That is why the devil attacks family life. There is love between man and women.

The church has always expressed love to God in hymns, Paul said make melody to the Lord in your heart. I love the grand old hymns of the church...as well as Christian rock.

Do you experience God's Presence? it is not essential [it seems] to being saved. I have walked and dwelled in the Presence of God since I first was saved....I soon begin to mourn if I do not feel God's Presence.

Paul said "the kingdom of heaven is not meat but righteousness, love, joy and peace and fellowship with God"

If you love God you will love people.

Last edited:

theophilus

Indeed!

:thumb:

When I recount what great things God hath done for me I fall on my face and praise Him for His wonderous works and ways.

It's GOOD to give thanks to the Lord.

:)