Am. As.!!

Letsargue

Am. As.!!

"It IS Amazing; - It IS Astounding" what ALL the "SO Called" Christians on any of Those Religious Programs ON TV - EVER TEACH!!! - None of Them Ever // N-E-V-E-R" - "E-V-E-R" Say What GOD SAYS!!! - They Can "Even" QUOTE The Scriptures; BUT They APPLY it to Nothing but a LIE; ALWAYS!!!!!!

Today's "SO CALLED" Christians, CANNOT - Just Teach WHAT Christ SAYS!!, they MUST ADD to IT, or Take from IT, O-R, teach Everything Other than WHAT Christ SAID!!!! (( Romans 3:10-12KJV ))!! -- How do they Call themselves Christians; which means "Christ LIKE"???? -- How much Different are those Lying false christ's Than the ((( "TRUE CHRIST" ))) // ((( The "TRUTH" )))???
(( John 14:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, (( THE "TRUTH" )), and the Life: ( no man cometh /// "C-O-M-E-T-H!!!" unto the "Father", but by "M-E" ).(( "Father, Son", AND The Holy Ghost" -- THE SAME O-N-E!! ))--//--- BLIND FOOLSSSSS!!!!! - No One Can SEEEE The Truth // Christ // The SON // God // The Father"!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!! --- I'M Going TO Love I-T!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

theophilus

Am. As.!!

"It IS Amazing; - It IS Astounding" what ALL the "SO Called" Christians on any of Those Religious Programs ON TV - EVER TEACH!!! - None of Them Ever // N-E-V-E-R" - "E-V-E-R" Say What GOD SAYS!!! - They Can "Even" QUOTE The Scriptures; BUT They APPLY it to Nothing but a LIE; ALWAYS!!!!!!

Today's "SO CALLED" Christians, CANNOT - Just Teach WHAT Christ SAYS!!, they MUST ADD to IT, or Take from IT, O-R, teach Everything Other than WHAT Christ SAID!!!! (( Romans 3:10-12KJV ))!! -- How do they Call themselves Christians; which means "Christ LIKE"???? -- How much Different are those Lying false christ's Than the ((( "TRUE CHRIST" ))) // ((( The "TRUTH" )))???
(( John 14:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, (( THE "TRUTH" )), and the Life: ( no man cometh /// "C-O-M-E-T-H!!!" unto the "Father", but by "M-E" ).(( "Father, Son", AND The Holy Ghost" -- THE SAME O-N-E!! ))--//--- BLIND FOOLSSSSS!!!!! - No One Can SEEEE The Truth // Christ // The SON // God // The Father"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

James 1:21-25

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Am. As.!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

Jesus said preach good news you preach bad news....false prophet

Letsargue

Jesus said preach good news you preach bad news....false prophet

YOU Can't Do ANYTHING But L-I-E!!!!!!!!!!! -- Show U-S Where GOD SAID "ANYTHING" ABOUT Preaching "GOOD NEWS"!!!!!!!!!

(( 1 Timothy 2:12 KJV ))-- 12- "But ((( "I Suffer ( NOT A WOMAN to Teach", N-O-R to Usurp Authority over the man ), but to ( be in "Silence" )".--//------

You Can't Believe O-R DO Anything GOD SAYS!!!!! And You EVEN Call Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F A Christian, and there IS ( NO ) Such Thing AS A WOMAN Christian, but ONLY Wives of A Christian Husband!!! -- Come on liar of God, show us where God says anything You believe!!!!!!

(( Stay Where I Put Y-O-U, FALSE christian!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

Letsargue

Can unmarried women be saved?

PAUL, SAULTO -- 031016

They Must DO What GOD Said!!! And that IS, the young ( Un Married ) Women must place themselves unto the Church: as the Husband. -- The Aged ( Un Married ) Women Teach the young ( Married ) women to Love their Husbands and be GOOD // GODLY Keepers AT HOME!!! --- There is nothing Else Said about anything of that!!! Thus ANYTHING ELSE - I-S -- A -- L-I-E!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

SaulToPaul 2

They Must DO What GOD Said!!! And that IS, the young Women must place themselves unto the Church: as the Husband. -- The Aged Women Teach the young women to Love their Husbands and be GOOD // GODLY Keepers AT HOME!!! --- There is nothing Else Said about anything of that!!! Thus ANYTHING ELSE - I-S -- A -- L-I-E!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

OK, thanks Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue keeps telling us to watch the news? Yet, I still haven't heard anything about him being tracked down by men with long white coats and a net?

Letsargue

That doesn't say the young women are supposed to espouse themselves to the Church. I need the scripture reference for that please.

Thank you.

THAT IS The Most Concentrated of that Topic!! -- The Rest is Scattered over several other places. -- One MUST Know How to Hear GOD'S """LANGUAGE"""!!!! --- Have you NOT Learned God's Language???
Listen to A-L-L the other People who call themselves "Christians"; there's not TWO Alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(( OF COURSE, The Lost Cannot Read the Word of God Right ))!!!

I-F - You Look at ""Every"" Word Very Close; - AND See what ""Each"" Word IS "APPLIED" TO, You'll See by Each Word; "PLUS" What is "Obvious" What is Meant - BUT Not Said, THEN you can See the Whole TRUTH, the "Spiritual TRUTH", the Unseen Word of GOD / CHRIST as Spiritual, not Carnal!!! -- However, -- You must be Dead ALSO, //// to the World; NOT HEAVEN /// CHRIST!!!

SOOO Now; -- You are Very much more Christian / Christ like "SMART"!!!!! - Y-E-S!!!??

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S / Weather News ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

theophilus

I see.

If you can't find the scripture you just make stuff up, i.e. what it means TO YOU.

You need to be careful of that David. You end up preaching falsities and condemning yourself.

Consider this post a warning...out of love and concern for your soul.

-Teryl

Letsargue

I see.

If you can't find the scripture you just make stuff up, i.e. what it means TO YOU.

You need to be careful of that David. You end up preaching falsities and condemning yourself.

Consider this post a warning...out of love and concern for your soul.

-Teryl

I'LL Say I-T --- A-G-A-I-N!!! - I've Said IT To Dozens of You ALL!!!!

((((( SHOW US Anything from The ""SCRIPTURES"", THAT "(( PROVES ))" ME W-R-O-N-G!!!!!!!!!! -- A-N-Y Wrong Word ""Contradicts"" with the Whole Word of GOD!!!!!!

NOW PROVE ME W-R-O-N-G!!!!!!!! and Quit G-U-E-S-S-I-N-G Like Ever FOOL ON TOL!!!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theophilus

David,

You can't take God's word and make it say what you want it to say.

I challenge you to find anywhere young woman are commanded to espouse themselves to the church.

If you can't than you need to retract your earlier statement and repent of your "making the Truth of God into a lie."

It IS a big deal.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Am. As.!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016
Perhaps if you stopped using ALL CAPS and (((!!!)))--in the middle of a sentence , people could actually try and understand what it is you are trying to say and engage you. As it stands now, we all just want to see you get back on your meds.

Letsargue

David,

You can't take God's word and make it say what you want it to say.

I challenge you to find anywhere young woman are commanded to espouse themselves to the church.

If you can't than you need to retract your earlier statement and repent of your "making the Truth of God into a lie."

It IS a big deal.

J-U-S-T Read The WHOLE BOOK ONLY without Looking for SOMETHING!!!!!!

I've Gone THROUGH from End to End of the Whole Old Testament 25 Times, A-N-D the New 50 Times IN about a Year!!!

I "Can't" even start reading it any more for it All JUMPING into my mind at the Same TIME!!!!!!!!

(((( YES!!! -- I'M STUPID!!!!!!! ))))!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!! JUST SHOVE IT with the rest of Your KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- ((( G-O-N-E )))!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!