Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDOLS:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IDOLS:

    IDOLS:

    ( Revelation 9:20 KJV ) -- 20- "And the REST of the men which were not killed by these plagues YET (( "Repented Not" of the "Works of Their Hands" )), that they should ( Not Worship ""Devils, and "IDOLS" of gold, and silver, and brass"", A-N-D (( STONE, and of WOOD )): "which neither can SEE, nor HEAR, nor WORK". --///---

    The False Religions of Today, Cares NOTHING OF Phony Garbage they "BUILD" for their WORSHIP Of G-O-D!!! -- ""Take the Cross of Christ"" they Build - that most ALL Churches use for their Worship at their Churches and All Your Homes; and the "CROSS Jewelry" around your Necks. ALL That is a Sin, and is Not for the Doctrine of God. --- O-N-L-Y // "O-N-L-Y" The "WORD of God" is for the Mind to Love and SEE CHRIST!!!!!
    Every Thing Including the "Cross" around your necks ARE "I-D-O-L-S"!!!!!!!!!!

    So Love your IDOL, Instead of the Word of God / GOD!!!!!!!

    ((( Watch Your N-E-W-S!!! )))!!!!!!

    PAUL, DAVID -- 012316
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  • #2
    Christianity is not taken seriously by most churches.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by meshak View Post
      Christianity is not taken seriously by most churches.
      And, you are not taken seriously by anybody.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by meshak View Post
        Christianity is not taken seriously by most churches.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
          And, you are not taken seriously by anybody.

          A-G-A-I-N!!!!!!! -- That's A L-I-E!!!!!!
          God NEVER Says What YOU EVER SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

          Lying IS A-L-L You CAN DO!!!!! - YOU Cannot Quote Christ about ANYTHING. You Always Must Apply the Word of GOD To the Garbage IN your Own MIND!!!!!!

          ME!!!!!!!
          ---Gal. 4:16.
          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

          Comment


          • #6
            Col. 4 ~ 5 Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. 6 Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.


            *Right now counts forever!

            Romans 14:12
            Matt. 12:36-37

            !



            - Psalmist
            - Desert Reign

            Comment


            • #7
              Feel the Love

              Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
              IDOLS:

              ( Revelation 9:20 KJV ) -- 20- "And the REST of the men which were not killed by these plagues YET (( "Repented Not" of the "Works of Their Hands" )), that they should ( Not Worship ""Devils, and "IDOLS" of gold, and silver, and brass"", A-N-D (( STONE, and of WOOD )): "which neither can SEE, nor HEAR, nor WORK". --///---

              The False Religions of Today, Cares NOTHING OF Phony Garbage they "BUILD" for their WORSHIP Of G-O-D!!! -- ""Take the Cross of Christ"" they Build - that most ALL Churches use for their Worship at their Churches and All Your Homes; and the "CROSS Jewelry" around your Necks. ALL That is a Sin, and is Not for the Doctrine of God. --- O-N-L-Y // "O-N-L-Y" The "WORD of God" is for the Mind to Love and SEE CHRIST!!!!!
              Every Thing Including the "Cross" around your necks ARE "I-D-O-L-S"!!!!!!!!!!

              So Love your IDOL, Instead of the Word of God / GOD!!!!!!!

              ((( Watch Your N-E-W-S!!! )))!!!!!!

              PAUL, DAVID -- 012316
              I have a Mormon relative who would LOVE to wear a gold cross, but its not looked upon favorably by the community. However, I think as she moves away from the 'bond' of Mormonism...she may enjoy her new found liberties

              Also, wearing a cross or hanging one on your wall is not necessarily an act of 'idolatry'. We are surrounded by images and appearances daily,...there is nothing wrong with such. I have some cool golden gem embedded gothic crosses on my wall...love em! I also have other little icons, images in my room, personal altar area, and more. Perhaps you need to RELAX,......take a deep inward breath....hold....then release - have a spiritual recess.

              'Worship' is a matter of our respect, veneration, 'worth-ship' given to any idea, image, concept or spirit-presence. If our worship is Godward, to the Eternal Father-Mother, we are worshipping Deity in spirit and truth. Drink in your full joy, your own mighty I AM Presence,...and enjoy the Deity-Source of that presence, for God is all, and God is in all. 'God' is ALL there IS

              Now,...of course in 'freelight' fashion,...I just showered you with a tiny spree of fairy dust, and new age glitter, just to spritz up the thread and perhaps light-en your spirits. However, look to the very heart and essence of what 'God' IS, and who you ARE...and in that pure light essence, recognize 'spirit' and 'truth', as the essence that all creation is born from. From there, you'll just have to enjoy consciousness, and its creative play,...since that is all life is.....its what life is about. All you know at any moment in space or time, is that you are 'conscious'. Consciousness IS. - all 'else' is but a play of perception, in this field of knowing.


              sigpic

              Our Real Nature
              freelight's cosmic cafe
              Free-light-Express

              ~*~*~
              Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by freelight View Post
                I have a Mormon relative who would LOVE to wear a gold cross, but its not looked upon favorably by the community. However, I think as she moves away from the 'bond' of Mormonism...she may enjoy her new found liberties

                Also, wearing a cross or hanging one on your wall is not necessarily an act of 'idolatry'. We are surrounded by images and appearances daily,...there is nothing wrong with such. I have some cool golden gem embedded gothic crosses on my wall...love em! I also have other little icons, images in my room, personal altar area, and more. Perhaps you need to RELAX,......take a deep inward breath....hold....then release - have a spiritual recess.

                'Worship' is a matter of our respect, veneration, 'worth-ship' given to any idea, image, concept or spirit-presence. If our worship is Godward, to the Eternal Father-Mother, we are worshipping Deity in spirit and truth. Drink in your full joy, your own mighty I AM Presence,...and enjoy the Deity-Source of that presence, for God is all, and God is in all. 'God' is ALL there IS

                Now,...of course in 'freelight' fashion,...I just showered you with a tiny spree of fairy dust, and new age glitter, just to spritz up the thread and perhaps light-en your spirits. However, look to the very heart and essence of what 'God' IS, and who you ARE...and in that pure light essence, recognize 'spirit' and 'truth', as the essence that all creation is born from. From there, you'll just have to enjoy consciousness, and its creative play,...since that is all life is.....its what life is about. All you know at any moment in space or time, is that you are 'conscious'. Consciousness IS. - all 'else' is but a play of perception, in this field of knowing.

                A Christian Does Not REPLACE The Word of God With something he likes Better from his own mind!!!

                (( 2 Corinthians 4:2 KJV )) -- (( 2 Corinthians 2:17 KJV )) -- (( Mark 7:13 KJV ))

                (( Mark 4:11-12 KJV )) -- 11-"And He said unto them, Unto YOU it is given to know the Mystery of the Kingdom of God: B-U-T - unto Them that are Without, all these things are done in "Parables":
                12- That Seeing they may See, and not "Perceive"; and Hearing they may Hear, and not "Understand"; lest at any time they should be "Converted", and their Sins should be Forgiven Them". --//---

                ((( Watch YOUR N-E-W-S )))!!!

                PAUL, DAVID -- 042016
                ---Gal. 4:16.
                ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                Comment


                • #9
                  Morning Paul,David,

                  I knew you would be back (aside from your blogs).

                  I'm still praying for you - Jer. 6:16.



                  *Right now counts forever!

                  Romans 14:12
                  Matt. 12:36-37

                  !



                  - Psalmist
                  - Desert Reign

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                    Morning Paul,David,

                    I knew you would be back (aside from your blogs).

                    I'm still praying for you - Jer. 6:16.


                    (((( Y-E-S ))))!!!

                    (( Jeremiah 6:16-18 KJV )) -- 16- "Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the "Old Paths", where is the Good Way, and Walk Therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
                    17- ""ALSO"" I set watchmen Over You, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will Not Hearken.
                    18- "Therefore" hear, YE Nations, and Know, O Congregation, what is among them". --///---

                    (( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!! ---- ((((( G--O--N--E-- BACK )))))!!!!!!

                    PAUL, DAVID -- 042016
                    ---Gal. 4:16.
                    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X