Stupid Fool's WANTS!!

Letsargue

Gas and Oil in the "GROUND", is all there is that gives all Life the ( "Atmosphere" to LIVE )!!!

The Stupid Fools want Nothing But Needless Garbage that does nothing but use up "ALL LIFE SUPPORT"!! - All Life Must HAVE - "Oxygen and Hydrogen // Gas and Oil" Atmosphere RADIATION"; ( "RADIATION" ) From the Ground, Because Man and all Life IS Made of Mostly Oxygen and Hydrogen. Fools do nothing But Use Up the Oxygen and Hydrogen // Gas and Oil in the Ground to serve their Foolish WANTS!!!

Men and Children were Happy Even when there was NO KNOWN gas or oil to BURN for anything!!

N-E-E-D??? - Today, man needs more of themselves, to "WANT" More of their Needless WANTS. - THUS, Man does Nothing but Cause the Quantity of Man to Increase BEYOND Able to Live without making Endless LAWS!! - Man's Laws today is nothing but the forced living in needless WANTS. - Without man's WANTS, there would not be Many Laws. -- The Wants of man is Only to gain "MONEY", and can Never satisfy his Wants for Money.

Man IS The Most Foolish Creature on Earth. - NO Other creature on Earth NEEDS Anything Man WANTS and Destroys the Life on Earth because of His WANTS!!

Man Disagrees in all of his WANTS; but NEEDS are Not a Disagreement. ALL Knowledge Comes from the "Laws of the Universe /// CHRIST", and Man IS The Only Author of ALL LIES!!!!!!

The world of man is Now Beyond ever able to be Happy in Life, AND I LAUGH AT Man's Stupid WANTS He Calls "NEEDS"!!!!!!

All You FOOLS think you NEED All the F-A-N-C-Y Homes and F-A-N-C-Y Cars; AND "F-A-N-C-Y" Everything to Live HAPPY, and now man is the MOST HATEFUL, MOST NEEDED Creature on Earth!!!! - Killing Anything is a Joy to you ALL!!! --- I'll See you all open your Foolish eye in HELL!!!!!

((( Watch and Read Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!! )))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID - 102115!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gas and Oil in the "GROUND", is all there is that gives all Life the ( "Atmosphere" to LIVE )!!!

The Stupid Fools want Nothing But Needless Garbage that does nothing but use up "ALL LIFE SUPPORT"!! - All Life Must HAVE - "Oxygen and Hydrogen // Gas and Oil" Atmosphere RADIATION"; ( "RADIATION" ) From the Ground, Because Man and all Life IS Made of Mostly Oxygen and Hydrogen. Fools do nothing But Use Up the Oxygen and Hydrogen // Gas and Oil in the Ground to serve their Foolish WANTS!!!

Men and Children were Happy Even when there was NO KNOWN gas or oil to BURN for anything!!

N-E-E-D??? - Today, man needs more of themselves, to "WANT" More of their Needless WANTS. - THUS, Man does Nothing but Cause the Quantity of Man to Increase BEYOND Able to Live without making Endless LAWS!! - Man's Laws today is nothing but the forced living in needless WANTS. - Without man's WANTS, there would not be Many Laws. -- The Wants of man is Only to gain "MONEY", and can Never satisfy his Wants for Money.

Man IS The Most Foolish Creature on Earth. - NO Other creature on Earth NEEDS Anything Man WANTS and Destroys the Life on Earth because of His WANTS!!

Man Disagrees in all of his WANTS; but NEEDS are Not a Disagreement. ALL Knowledge Comes from the "Laws of the Universe /// CHRIST", and Man IS The Only Author of ALL LIES!!!!!!

The world of man is Now Beyond ever able to be Happy in Life, AND I LAUGH AT Man's Stupid WANTS He Calls "NEEDS"!!!!!!

All You FOOLS think you NEED All the F-A-N-C-Y Homes and F-A-N-C-Y Cars; AND "F-A-N-C-Y" Everything to Live HAPPY, and now man is the MOST HATEFUL, MOST NEEDED Creature on Earth!!!! - Killing Anything is a Joy to you ALL!!! --- I'll See you all open your Foolish eye in HELL!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID - 102115!!!

So, I take it you live in a cave somewhere? Do ya get WiFi where
you're at?

desiringGod7

PAUL, DAVID - 102115!!!
Lol.. OK..?

Talk about hateful.. Looking forward to watching the suffering of strangers in hell, just because they're worldly? Sounds like a serpent I've read about..

This is sadism. DEFINITELY not Christian thinking..