freelight's cosmic cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Being forgiven seems like an oxymoron once the reconnect with the eternal self is established, all prior infractions being part of the training that preceded the rebirth/awakening. Crucifixion being perverted into a exoteric phenom that presents carnal/perishable symbology as spirit, the Blood and water are symbolic/type for their counter part in the spiritual kingdom the traditionalist wrongly apply to actual historic events, who will violently protect their perversions/pre-school of the spiritual realm.

Too bad your mind is warped. You have my condolences.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
you can get anything you want
-at freelight's cosmic cafe

A Jewish Rabbi once said the same thing,......"ask, seek, and knock"....and whatsoever you desire, if you have faith and do not doubt...you shall have ;)

He also said, if your earthly father gives you good gifts, how much more will your Heavenly Father give you the Holy Spirit (and all other good gifts) if you but ask.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Too bad your mind is warped. You have my condolences.

Please respect my thread and leave my friends alone. If you want to troll, disparage, demean and harass people, that's bad enough (and against the rules here, let alone common decency), but not on my thread.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
freelight, if you could go on a space trip, would you ?

Since all one has is space to traverse, explore and expand in.....we are even now adventuring thru 'space'....which brings forth the phenomena of 'time'. When we consider and delve into the the depth of eternity and infinity, our consciousness is expanded further....and beyond. A lot can be learned from a study of space and time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since all one has is space to traverse, explore and expand in.....we are even now adventuring thru 'space'....which brings forth the phenomena of 'time'. When we consider and delve into the the depth of eternity and infinity, our consciousness is expanded further....and beyond. A lot can be learned from a study of space and time.

Time and space are two different subjects. How do you connect the two?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Tasty bulbs but to rare to use very many of them.

Yes....nice nutty/sweet taste,.....we had a variety of this lily in Utah, our state flower the Sego lily. The pioneer and Indians used them for food. - I think in areas where there is an abundance,....they do not suffer from harvesting.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Time and space are two different subjects. How do you connect the two?

It is by some movement of space and matter (or thought and appearances) which gives rise to the perception of time, as events and movements between space and objects in space "relate" and inter-connect within a continuum, where differentiation of past, present and future can be had within consciousness. Time occurs in space. Time cannot exist without some relationship to space. 'Relativity' appears in the dynamic relationship between space and time. This is a deeper matter we've discussed in many past threads...I have a blog-post here on it, with only some of the links working now, since many of our older threads on this are no longer extant.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Sorry, I will exercise my 1st amendment right to engage discussion.....where I can

Sorry, I will exercise my 1st amendment right to engage discussion.....where I can

It's my understanding that you and Caino need to keep your Urantia talk in Cainos first and only thread? Hopefully, you'll abide by what Sherman discussed with you?

I can share my thoughts on religious philosophy, science or metaphysics in any thread I'm able to, as I always have, and always will continue to do so, if I feel the content relates to the discussion at hand. If a moderator wants to ban me from a particular thread, that shows their 'censorship' issues, not mine. I can freely quote from the UB anytime I choose to, if a discussion could benefit from such a resource, just as I can quote from any religious book or school of thought, upon any given subject.

Bob Hunt has an interesting article on 'time and space' hilightng many passages from the UB, since the UB speaks much on the subject here.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
A Jewish Rabbi once said the same thing,......"ask, seek, and knock"....and whatsoever you desire, if you have faith and do not doubt...you shall have ;)

He also said, if your earthly father gives you good gifts, how much more will your Heavenly Father give you the Holy Spirit (and all other good gifts) if you but ask.

ask for discernment

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The goodnews of the Fatherhood of God, Brotherhood of Man

The goodnews of the Fatherhood of God, Brotherhood of Man

Who is he gonna ask, he's not a true believer in the Gospel?

"If anyone lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives liberally". I think most religionists and spiritualists know that 'God' or 'Deity' is the source of all that is. This 'God-presence' is omnipresent.

What or whose gospel are you referring to is a pertinent question. Jesus or Paul's gospel, or some other version or presentation, synthesized with other elements or schools of thought? You have a caricature-version or conception of 'the gospel',....other people may have a different definition or understanding of the 'good news'. My commentary on the gospel has been shared freely, as the good news of the kingdom, shared in the gospels and in other religious writings that expand upon the teachings of Jesus. The good news of the kingdom is available to all, who are invited to recognize that they are children of God, and that God is our Heavenly Father. Its pretty fundamental on that level,...although variations and extensions of the 'gospel' can be described further. I think keeping it 'simple' in its essentials on that level, is sufficient, unless you want to branch out into other areas of 'theology'.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Being Goofy has its perks......

Being Goofy has its perks......

He is a goof ball.

Well dear sir,

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or a criticism, or who its directed at. I'll have to review your credentials on discerning 'goofballs' a bit more, before we take this matter further :crackup:

Zeke

I can share my thoughts on religious philosophy, science or metaphysics in any thread I'm able to, as I always have, and always will continue to do so, if I feel the content relates to the discussion at hand. If a moderator wants to ban me from a particular thread, that shows their 'censorship' issues, not mine. I can freely quote from the UB anytime I choose to, if a discussion could benefit from such a resource, just as I can quote from any religious book or school of thought, upon any given subject.

Bob Hunt has an interesting article on 'time and space' hilightng many passages from the UB, since the UB speaks much on the subject here.

They can't give any substance other than the theology cult programming that has made exclusive robots out of them, Involved in the Babylonian commerce system that allows them to live under it's umbrella yet they speak about faith and being saved when they are speaking through a persona programmed to support their real masters which is the state first, the Creator second.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They can't give any substance other than the theology cult programming that has made exclusive robots out of them, Involved in the Babylonian commerce system that allows them to live under it's umbrella yet they speak about faith and being saved when they are speaking through a persona programmed to support their real masters which is the state first, the Creator second.

According to what you just stated, that would apply to you, as well, would it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.