Love and Love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

LOVE is Not the Love Phony "christians" use ALL The Time. There are Two forms of LOVE. -- "God (( SO LOVED )) the World That He --". -- In other words; - God "Worshiped" the World. --- "Worship, - So LOVED, - and KNOW", are the same. -- To KNOW - as in John Doe "KNEW" his Wife and she had two sons, -- (( OR )) - "I KNOW" you NOT; depart from me". --- The "LOVE" Of God and the "Knowledge" of God IS NOT Common, or man's ~love and foolishness. -- Man cannot Love with the LOVE of GOD, Because Man IS LOST because of the "LOVE" OF GOD.

GOD IS NOT ((( ALL ))) Knowing, the way false followers - "LIKE" to pretend how SMART They Are. God Does Not "KNOW" anything in the Darkness, But God does Know ALL Things GOOD, and the Difference, and Nothing ELSE. - His Angels know those things For their God, For They KNOW and LOVE HIM, Not Satan!! -- Love thy Neighbor or Enemy?? - That love is ( "LIKE" ) Thy Neighbor.
Fools only can LIKE - and they Know nothing more than who They are; - not GOD and or HIS!! -- LOVE The Truth?? -- OOHHH Yes!!! -- (( "Knowledge shall be increased" ))?? - What KNOWLEDGE, YOURS??? ----- (( 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV ))!! --//-- That was thin, ( NOT NOW ); - ~love?? -- OOOHHHHHH YES Of Course, who cares enough to -- READ GOD, And BELIEVE / LOVE / KNOW GOD!!?? - No Not ONE!!!

I'm sure everyone Can find Someone that has WRITTEN anything one Wants to prove their Own doctrine By; - BUT No One will find the SAME ONE Writing ( Everything ) one will use for Their Doctrine except in the Scriptures of the Bible of GOD. AND There, - even the Cursed Fools who call themselves "Christians" and SAY - "They only take Gods WORD" - Are (( LIARS ))!!! - There IS NO TRUE Person But CHRIST And He was Crucified by these same Spirits of Satan and Now THEY In their ( "LOVE" ) of Him, they (( BEHEAD CHRIST ))!!! -- ((( If You are Not Christ, You are a LIAR!!! )))!! ( READ IT!!! -- And PROVE ME WRONG!!!

God Cannot ~~love the way man ~~loves anything, it's Impossible - because that ~~love is not in the Light of GOD, the same as Man IS not in the Light of God. - God's Light IS the LOVE of God; - not HIS DARKNESS!!
If God does Not Love someone with (( His Intimacy )), they are HIS ENEMY and GOD HATES THEM; - Not "SO LOVE" THEM, He may - "LIKE" Them!! -- If God LOVES Someone, They Are His Children and He SEES and Hears them, ((( AND THEY SEE AND HEAR HIM )))!!! /// (( LOVE!!! )), Not "like one another"!!

Paul -- 111314

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LOVE is Not the Love Phony "christians" use ALL The Time. There are Two forms of LOVE. -- "God (( SO LOVED )) the World That He --". -- In other words; - God "Worshiped" the World. --- "Worship, - So LOVED, - and KNOW", are the same. -- To KNOW - as in John Doe "KNEW" his Wife and she had two sons, -- (( OR )) - "I KNOW" you NOT; depart from me". --- The "LOVE" Of God and the "Knowledge" of God IS NOT Common, or man's ~love and foolishness. -- Man cannot Love with the LOVE of GOD, Because Man IS LOST because of the "LOVE" OF GOD.

GOD IS NOT ((( ALL ))) Knowing, the way false followers - "LIKE" to pretend how SMART They Are. God Does Not "KNOW" anything in the Darkness, But God does Know ALL Things GOOD, and the Difference, and Nothing ELSE. - His Angels know those things For their God, For They KNOW and LOVE HIM, Not Satan!! -- Love thy Neighbor or Enemy?? - That love is ( "LIKE" ) Thy Neighbor.
Fools only can LIKE - and they Know nothing more than who They are; - not GOD and or HIS!! -- LOVE The Truth?? -- OOHHH Yes!!! -- (( "Knowledge shall be increased" ))?? - What KNOWLEDGE, YOURS??? ----- (( 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV ))!! --//-- That was thin, ( NOT NOW ); - ~love?? -- OOOHHHHHH YES Of Course, who cares enough to -- READ GOD, And BELIEVE / LOVE / KNOW GOD!!?? - No Not ONE!!!

I'm sure everyone Can find Someone that has WRITTEN anything one Wants to prove their Own doctrine By; - BUT No One will find the SAME ONE Writing ( Everything ) one will use for Their Doctrine except in the Scriptures of the Bible of GOD. AND There, - even the Cursed Fools who call themselves "Christians" and SAY - "They only take Gods WORD" - Are (( LIARS ))!!! - There IS NO TRUE Person But CHRIST And He was Crucified by these same Spirits of Satan and Now THEY In their ( "LOVE" ) of Him, they (( BEHEAD CHRIST ))!!! -- ((( If You are Not Christ, You are a LIAR!!! )))!! ( READ IT!!! -- And PROVE ME WRONG!!!

God Cannot ~~love the way man ~~loves anything, it's Impossible - because that ~~love is not in the Light of GOD, the same as Man IS not in the Light of God. - God's Light IS the LOVE of God; - not HIS DARKNESS!!
If God does Not Love someone with (( His Intimacy )), they are HIS ENEMY and GOD HATES THEM; - Not "SO LOVE" THEM, He may - "LIKE" Them!! -- If God LOVES Someone, They Are His Children and He SEES and Hears them, ((( AND THEY SEE AND HEAR HIM )))!!! /// (( LOVE!!! )), Not "like one another"!!

Paul -- 111314

:kookoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.