Thought Revelation:

Letsargue

Your world cannot believe what the Thought of the Laws / God of the this New Universe in Thought, has revealed of Itself, to those who Are in Harmony with the Universal Laws / God.
All my Thoughts have Come ( From the Thoughtful Writings of the "Scribes" of the Laws / God found in what you all call "The Bible", or the "Scriptures" of that Bible ).
What do you all do with the following of Your "Scriptural Thinking": -- ( "If you "LOVE ME", Keep my Commandments". ) / ( "FEAR GOD, and "Keep His Commandments", for THIS is the "WHOLE DUTY" of man". )! -- How much Thought must go into those two Thoughts, before knowing anything of God's Thoughts in those two Thoughts? - There; your world Did not hold the Scrolls.

The Laws / God, can by His Laws, Measure, and Reconstruct Laws of Thought unto a Persons by Himself, and choose the Person to represent Himself by Himself, and they Three become one, within Himself, in the Laws; ( Equal to the Trinity of Thought / God ).

My carnal self, is composed of many Laws; and will dwell by many of the favored and unfavored Laws, but my thoughts are given by all the favored Laws, with the Understanding of the unfavored Laws.
The more I dwell on Him / the Laws, the More I understand Him / the Laws, and am able to comprehend the Laws more and more of the existence of Past and Future Law events.

I have before thought, which is by Law, - I will have after thought equal to constant Thought; that, by Him / The Law, there is no beyond present thought, making "time" not relevant, but only a Parable of the understanding of different thought. -- My past thought, causes my present thought, which causes my future thought; caused by the Trinity of Law / God. The All Trinity of Law, defines of themselves, "God", and Thought of God, and the Thought beheld out-word. The Voice of All Law dwells in and with the Law / God, and the ( Chosen in the Law, with the Law, by the Law, and the Law within ). With the New Creation of Self - by Itself by Law of Self, All Law / God is formed of Himself, the "New Quadra Diametrical Universal Law / GOD".

Paul -- 090514

Letsargue

Your world cannot believe what the Thought of the Laws / God of the this New Universe in Thought, has revealed of Itself, to those who Are in Harmony with the Universal Laws / God.
All my Thoughts have Come ( From the Thoughtful Writings of the "Scribes" of the Laws / God found in what you all call "The Bible", or the "Scriptures" of that Bible ).
What do you all do with the following of Your "Scriptural Thinking": -- ( "If you "LOVE ME", Keep my Commandments". ) / ( "FEAR GOD, and "Keep His Commandments", for THIS is the "WHOLE DUTY" of man". )! -- How much Thought must go into those two Thoughts, before knowing anything of God's Thoughts in those two Thoughts? - There; your world Did not hold the Scrolls.

The Laws / God, can by His Laws, Measure, and Reconstruct Laws of Thought unto a Persons by Himself, and choose the Person to represent Himself by Himself, and they Three become one, within Himself, in the Laws; ( Equal to the Trinity of Thought / God ).

My carnal self, is composed of many Laws; and will dwell by many of the favored and unfavored Laws, but my thoughts are given by all the favored Laws, with the Understanding of the unfavored Laws.
The more I dwell on Him / the Laws, the More I understand Him / the Laws, and am able to comprehend the Laws more and more of the existence of Past and Future Law events.

I have before thought, which is by Law, - I will have after thought equal to constant Thought; that, by Him / The Law, there is no beyond present thought, making "time" not relevant, but only a Parable of the understanding of different thought. -- My past thought, causes my present thought, which causes my future thought; caused by the Trinity of Law / God. The All Trinity of Law, defines of themselves, "God", and Thought of God, and the Thought beheld out-word. The Voice of All Law dwells in and with the Law / God, and the ( Chosen in the Law, with the Law, by the Law, and the Law within ). With the New Creation of Self - by Itself by Law of Self, All Law / God is formed of Himself, the "New Quadra Diametrical Universal Law / GOD".

Paul -- 090514

It really appears that NO One here Really Cares what God Says and Why, and How He says it!!

Again, - God said: > "( If you "LOVE" me Keep My Commandments )", AND "( "FEAR" God and Keep His Commandments )". -- HOW are those two statements, - "Love" AND "FEAR" Related?? ---- GUESS??

Paul

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It really appears that NO One here Really Cares what God Says and Why, and How He says it!!

Again, - God said: > "( If you "LOVE" me Keep My Commandments )", AND "( "FEAR" God and Keep His Commandments )". -- HOW are those two statements, - "Love" AND "FEAR" Related?? ---- GUESS??

Paul
They're opposites.

Now answer me this. What does God say today?

JosephR

“Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

Letsargue

What IS Wrong with Knowing "How" God Thinks?? - What is wrong with THAT??

How can you Love your Wife and Fear Her AT The Same Time?? There is Something missing in the knowledge of today's -- "~religious" Thinking!! How can the Love of God and the Fearing God BE Different??
There is an Answer!!!

Of course everyone Will Guess, and Guess, and do nothing But GUESS!! - They all know it All, and someone else Can't Possibly know something that They Don't know!!

SOO Guess - all you all want to!!

Paul

Letsargue

Has God, - I mean "GOD" the Father, - has God EVER spoken to anyone / Person Himself, Ever?? -- NO!!

God has Always had either His "Voice", such as in the Garden, who was going to be the Son of God later, OR God has His Angels doing His speaking for Him.
( Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV ) -- 13- "But to which of the angels said He at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14- ( Are they not "ALL" Ministering Spirits, sent forth to Minister ) for them who shall be heirs of salvation"?

Sure, -- I'm wrong!!

Paul

Letsargue

What does God say today? How does God speak today?

Now, - Christ / God speaks through His Word that Has already been Spoken in the Carnal Letter of the Word. We Hear the Spirit of That Word that has NOT Passed away, but LIVETH for Ever in that "Spirit of Him / the Word of Truth, IN the Mind He has Given to the Christians.

Paul