Your Lucky Thirteen???

Letsargue

HHAAAA HAA HHA HHHAAAAAAA~~~

This is your - ((( LAST DAY ))) - of your --- "Thirteenth Year" / (( 13th year )) of the Twenty First Century!!! - Tomorrow is the Fourteenth??????

OOOHHHHHH --- what does the future hold for all FOOLS!!!!

Your world is yours, and the "REST" is MINE!!!

Everything is set for your --- JOY??? - Yellow Stone, to your Uncle SAM; -- and the quickening of Hell!!! ---- OOHHH MY, -- I Love IT!!!!

Paul -- 123113

Geniuses!!! – Check this OUT!!!

(( This Thread, - December 31 – 2013 )). – The (( last month )) of your good Year!!!

NOW, - After MY "First Month" for you; -- of your BAD Year, - How did you like "MY First" (( WHOLE )) Month for YOU ALL????? --- Did you all Not Pray for just a little good weather the first Month of your New Year??? – I had NO Problem giving you all the weather you got the Whole Month!!! -- Read God and ME!!!

(( What was the Reason for Jesus’ Miracles ))?? – AND (( What was the reason THEY followed Jesus ))??? – (( Read it ))!!! – It’s the same with YOU All!!! --- (( Mark 16:20 KJV )) --&-- (( John 6:26 KJV )) --//---- You all are the very same Spirit, - But who cares???

Paul – 013114

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

(( This Thread, - December 31 – 2013 )). – The (( last month )) of your good Year!!!

NOW, - After MY "First Month" for you; -- of your BAD Year, - How did you like "MY First" (( WHOLE )) Month for YOU ALL????? --- Did you all Not Pray for just a little good weather the first Month of your New Year??? – I had NO Problem giving you all the weather you got the Whole Month!!! -- Read God and ME!!!

(( What was the Reason for Jesus’ Miracles ))?? – AND (( What was the reason THEY followed Jesus ))??? – (( Read it ))!!! – It’s the same with YOU All!!! --- (( Mark 16:20 KJV )) --&-- (( John 6:26 KJV )) --//---- You all are the very same Spirit, - But who cares???

Paul – 013114

Makes sense to me!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
l-est-picture-of-a-bunny-with-a-pancake-on-its-head.png

Letsargue

HHAAAA HAA HHA HHHAAAAAAA~~~

This is your - ((( LAST DAY ))) - of your --- "Thirteenth Year" / (( 13th year )) of the Twenty First Century!!! - Tomorrow is the Fourteenth??????

OOOHHHHHH --- what does the future hold for all FOOLS!!!!

Your world is yours, and the "REST" is MINE!!!

Everything is set for your --- JOY??? - Yellow Stone, to your Uncle SAM; -- and the quickening of Hell!!! ---- OOHHH MY, -- I Love IT!!!!

Paul -- 123113

You're two months into your "Unlucky Future". - What else can you all Pray for to stop me??

Paul -- 022814

Letsargue

Who is all the "you" and "yours" .

I AM not ONE of (( "YOU" / "You All" ))!!!
You all have chosen to separate me from "You" and "YOUR" god.
Read anywhere in TOL, - you'll find nothing but Your / You all's resentment of (( ME )), and My Laws / God!!!

I AM of the "Laws of the Universe". - You / You All call that ~god, I call It / Him God also. -- You / You all, and Your ~god are not my brothers and ~god. -- Read your own testamonies of me and my Laws / God compared to your's.

How is "your" Weather, and "your" Country now because of "Your" and MY Prayers??

Paul -- 030114

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I AM not ONE of (( "YOU" / "You All" ))!!!
You all have chosen to separate me from "You" and "YOUR" god.
Read anywhere in TOL, - you'll find nothing but Your / You all's resentment of (( ME )), and My Laws / God!!!

I AM of the "Laws of the Universe". - You / You All call that ~god, I call It / Him God also. -- You / You all, and Your ~god are not my brothers and ~god. -- Read your own testamonies of me and my Laws / God compared to your's.

How is "your" Weather, and "your" Country now because of "Your" and MY Prayers??

Paul -- 030114

No! You're extremely, shall I say, disturbed!

Letsargue

No! You're extremely, shall I say, disturbed!

(( Disturbed / - "Dis-turbed" )) -- "D-I-S-T-U-R-B-E-D"~~~.

Whar "Causes" your kind of "Disturbance" in someone??? -- ~~L-e-t-s S-e-e~~~ --- How about you showing all your Supporters There - (( Just Where I Missed A Single Thing )), - The "WEATHER"!!!!!, the Missing Plaine, Your Government Loss, - ( Any Doctrine )!!!!!!! -- (((( Anything!!! ))))!! - Just Pick ONE, - Find ONE that I failled in!!!
And then YOU show your Lovers there, just WHO Is -- "Disturbed", -- Me or ((( YOU )))!!!! -- How can I be -- "Disturbed" when I have Proved you all wrong ( Every Time ), on everything!!! - AND YOU have Never Proved -- Anything, but how big a "Slandering Mouth" you HAVE!!!!

Paul -- 031814

OOHH -- By the "WAY"!! -- "Slander and Blasphame" are about the Same Thing!!! -- And your are very Good at it!!! -- If anyone cares to follow your Posts!!

Paul -- 031814

Last edited:

Letsargue

Paul – 013114

OOOHHHHHHHH, --- HHAAA, HAA, HHHHAAAAAAA!!! ----- What happened to your - GOOD / ~~GODLY - Y-E-A-R!!!!???

Now this - Ungodly / No Good / Without GOD Y-E-A-R is only - JUST two thirds GONE, and Your OWN Possession; - your possessed WORLD IS WORTHY of its ((( FUTURE ))), what ever Future IT Has Left, -- Because of the Cursed, Mindless fools who ( Possess ) IT!!!

I AIN'T DONE YET!!!! -- READ IT!!!!

CHRIST / "CHRIST"!!!! - ((( Revelation 3:6 KJV ))) -- 6- "And He said unto me, ((((( IT IS "D-O-N-E"!!! ))))). ((( I am Alpha "AND" Omega ))), ((( the beginning and the end ))). (((((>>> "I will give unto him" - that is (( athirst )) of the fountain of the water of life freely <<<)))))". --//----- Who gets the Fountain of Water??? --- "AND" Who is Getting the --- ~fountain of FIRE?????

I LOVE ~~I-T~~!!!

Paul, David -- 080814