The Crown:

Letsargue

All right you bunch of know-it-alls; I’ve had just about my fill of this generation of back stabbing, haters of truth, so called christians. So here it is, you’ve rejected everything I’ve said; not only rejected it, but you all have called me everything in the book. Mostly about excusing yourselves because of the way I write. Well here it is, just for all of you.

What are you all going to be doing in your heaven; just sitting there at Jesus’ feet? You better hope that that’s the best you’ll ever do for eternity. However, I have news for you. With the least amount of parables that I can use in showing what the future of the Christian is. Maybe all fools know what the future is for fools.

Matthew 25:23 KJV – 23- “His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, ( I will make thee ruler over many things ): enter thou into the joy of thy lord”.
Is that saying ruler over some store, or ball team, or some car company?? No, just hear God.
Does any fool have any idea what God is talking about there in that verse? – No and neither do any of you. Add the following to it.

Psalms 19:1 KJV – “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork”.

How many of anyone or anything declares the glory of God from the heavens, and sheweth his handywork on earth; two or three of someones? There is not two of anyone, but the three are one. and the Christians are what?
John 17:21 KJV – 21- “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me”. – What is one?
Now, how many are there in heaven? – Just one, and no more than one, just one, and we the Christians; the Body of Christ, all are one. Not two, or more or anything else, just God, and God gave himself through Jesus, finally the Christ, the all mighty God and Father of all, to all. The Body of Christ is no longer the Body of the Father / God, but the creation is God’s Body when we’re there. Yes, the Creation is the Body of God, and it is the one who the Fools cannot hear when I declare the glory of God and show you our handywork. – No? – Go back to the starting of this little hateful thing. You’ve heard of the crown of righteousness, right? – What’s it for; to strut around like you all do, acting like genius Christians? – No. It’s to rule over many things remember, or can you even care?
Matthew 25:21 KJV – 21- “His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, ( I will make thee ruler over many things ): enter thou into the joy of thy lord”. – When God said that we are all one, that doesn’t mean two or more, just one, the only one, the one with the crown to rule over the many things of the creation. How can it be any less of an inheritance? God’s gift to us is not only finding our own soul but gaining the whole world also. -- Oh How I love it, and hate your world of evil fools.

As I said before; when I’m no longer with you; - you are going to see the worst things you can imagine come upon your loving carnal minded world. If you so called christians think I’m angry, you ought to see God’s anger, - and you “WILL”!!
I’ve removed the Gospel; the Seed of the New Garden of God and took it out of the way. – Revelation 15:5 KJV – Because; - Romans 3:10-12 KJV –

Now prove me wrong!!

Paul – 081613

genuineoriginal

All right you bunch of know-it-alls; I’ve had just about my fill of this generation of back stabbing, haters of truth, so called christians. So here it is, you’ve rejected everything I’ve said; not only rejected it, but you all have called me everything in the book.
I want to thank you for presenting a post that is using punctiation in a readable fashion.

Mostly about excusing yourselves because of the way I write.
If you write in an illegible fashion, you only have yourself to blame.

What are you all going to be doing in your heaven; just sitting there at Jesus’ feet?
The kingdom of heaven comes to earth when Jesus returns. We do not stay in heaven for eternity. The earth was made for man, and man's place is on the earth, not in heaven, even through eternity.

Matthew 25:23 KJV – 23- “His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, ( I will make thee ruler over many things ): enter thou into the joy of thy lord”.
Is that saying ruler over some store, or ball team, or some car company?? No, just hear God.
Does any fool have any idea what God is talking about there in that verse? – No and neither do any of you.
Well, I must not be a fool, because I know what Jesus is talking about.
It is found in the parallel parable.

Luke 19:17
And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.​

The faithful few will be put in charge of cities in the kingdom when Jesus returns. This is during the time of the Millenial kingdom, not the time of the new heavens and new earth.