Why substitution theory is blasphemous and deadly?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
If I hear that my father killed one obedient son in lieu of disobedient children, then I would investigate the truth. If found that true I would disassociate myself knowing that either he is demented, diabolical and enemy to fatherhood. Such action eliminates the good and keeps the bad, degrading all. It never addresses the root of sin, rather aggravates it by more sins.

Sin is a negative weakness due to loss of integrity. It is due to our love rejection, when we were in heaven, before each ones fall here. Love-God binding- integrating together creates everything. Rejecting love we became weak due to weakening of internal love-bond. We no longer can control our passion-forces then. Their injurious undisciplined disruptive actions then are called sins. In this way love-rejecter humanity is disintegrating them to eternal death called hell.

To regenerate self or others by increasing love by love-works practice is a long term process. Then love is strengthened by exercise, which reintegrate soul parts together enabling to control passions. But pride-devil inside them doesn’t allow them to love spiritually. What they term as love is evil sex and infatuation. So they by themselves can’t get out from their pride-bound compulsive death-march captivity. Here substitution is useless to liberate them from their self-made mental pride-noose. That can come only by love-humility given love-exercise.

But at last Heavenly Father sent Christ and Holy Spirit to liberate sincerely life-seeking souls. He entered the world through the most oppressed annihilation facing jews. All the people including jews then worshipped blood-sacrifice seeking war-lord gods. They accepted substitution for the doomed primary victims. So, war-lord Jehovah accepted substitution of animals for human-sacrifice like other gods.

But humble Heavenly Father is absolute love, never seeking sacrifice or war. We have come to devil rejecting Him and fatherhood. He never sends any to hell of eternal disintegration-death. Rather he sacrifices Himself to our depravity in Christ to turn us back from our suicidal dash to hell. His holy spirit enables love-exercise in those, who follow Christ, to increase their internal bonding love. That integrates-empowers them to get out of that soul death-march.

But proud jews couldn’t give up their old devil Jehovah, especially the proud Pharisee Paul. Mainly he introduced that jew-god and substitution theory again in Christianity. But Christ had called that jew-god devil in Jn8-44 as he is a murderer from beginning. Why Paul couldn’t give up his previous god as I and many others converted pagans has given up previous gods? It is because he was too proud to do that. Jews are most proud people thinking that they are the only Elects of that bloody god.

This substitution theory slanders Heavenly Father, who is far better than our parents, even Christ in love scale. He never kills any. But when we go away from Him by pride-selfishness we disintegrate. Our apostle Thomas-root Indian churches never believe in that. Hindus of ‘Karma’ background never believe it.

But lax people, who are the majority all over the world, fell back again to bloody jew- god even after ritually accepting Christ. They have fallen from heaven worshipping pride-devil in various deities. Their nature is inimical to Christ and Heavenly Father. So they again fell back to Jehovah who is similar to them in cruel and proud nature.

Christ was teacher to teach us by moral appeal and his exemplary life. He stressed on following him in love-actions, never on worshipping him. Heavenly Father also never seeks worship but that we become like as every human parent seeks of children. But worship-flattery is easy, following is hard. So, humanity seeks the easy and injurious false religions of substitution and worship refusing hard love-exercise that only can save. As Paul preached that and false faith-save doctrine, he was best accepted and acclaimed by the compromising churches of suicidal humanity.