Marriage of the Lamb:

Letsargue

Let me explain a little of what’s going on, or did go on, on one of the other forums about the Marriage of the Lamb. ---- Do any of you realize what you’re doing when you oppose the Marriage of the Lamb that I’m talking about through the Scriptures??

I can’t understand how or why anyone could oppose the fact that, -- ( Every one of us single individuals are wedded to Christ through the Gospel, becoming “ONE” in Him as the whole Body of Christ ); still remaining as individual Spirits / ( Angels ). --- Revelation 14:10 KJV ----//-- Where do you think the phrases like: >>----1 Corinthians 12:15-18 KJV --- 15- If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the Body; is it therefore not of the Body? 16- And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the Body; is it therefore not of the body? 17- If the whole Body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? 18-((( But now hath God set the ( Members “EVERY ONE” ) of them in the Body, as it hath pleased him )))”. ------///--- What, or how can any of you reject that every single one of us is married to Christ, ((( IF ))) one is “Approved”, not if you’re disapproved. “Approval” is defined by God, not by you!!! ----- 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ---&--- 1 Timothy 4:13 KJV ------ 1 Corinthians 11:19 KJV ---&--- 2 Corinthians 7:11 KJV ---&--- 2 Corinthians 10:18 KJV ---&--- 2 Corinthians 13:7 KJV -------//--- Approval, means “Approval”, not just accept you as you want to be in the Knowledge of God, according to just ANY doctrine. --- 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV ----//-- What more can one say? – Do you ( “Oppose” ) this with equal zeal as one is ( “Supposed” ) to accept it??? --- Please, - Please read the Book.

Paul – 040513