Father! Rectify me that I no longer lose gift of precious children.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I came to Christ at 18 year age after restlessly searching true God for 6 years. Then I was a neurotic teenager on the verge of suicide. Saved by his love, I promised to devote fully to him and beget spiritual children instead of carnal children as apostles did. But that was a high proposition as I was not worthy of carnal children even.

But amazingly he led unworthy me to it. Though I volunteered in a catholic orphanage for two years I left it spiritually unsatisfied. Their rituals and dogmas didn’t uphold me. But Love is God declaration in a letter of John resonated in me. It inspired me solely to love-works leaving rituals and dogmas. Then I joined a polytechnic and started caring for children and underprivileged. Later at the age of 26 years I was forced to open a small private orphanage for East-Bengal riot refugee orphans. I wrote of that in the thread The whore nudged me to heaven .
That changed me as if I was transported to a paradise of peace and grace. The docile boys and latter girls generated such affection in most callous and selfish me that I felt heavenly Father within me. I felt that children save parents not vice versa.

But they needed much love to cure their past trauma. My love was inadequate for that. Still my anger, pride, sloth, apathy etc. hurt them. But as long as they were in orphanage they were guarded. They prayed regularly, studied and did chores, not to mention childhood naughtiness. But after growing up they stood on their own and left. I couldn’t connect them to love of Christ though some were baptized. So pride-devil and Hindu evil god worshipping society began to spoil them. Many of them took to drinking. I was too late to take aftercare and three of them died. Besides I lost two due to snake bite and liver cirrhosis. I wrote about the last in my thread----Christ miraculously heals but we can’t sustain that..

Though now I am taking more care as my love is maturing, I feel it is inadequate in the worsening world running to vile perversions and nuclear war suicide. To save them a love like that exemplified on the cross is needed.

Now my hard Muslim evangelization work in which I later engaged needs such love even to enemies. It is not impossible as numerous Russian Christians recently killed by communists loved their enemies unto the end. So I pray to Father to make me worthy of new spiritual children among Muslims. Please pray for me.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Stephego since this thread has been deleted and to save diverting one of your topics I want to ask you some very serious questions.
Question no. 1.

Do you believe in the death penalty for any crime whatsoever?

Question no.2.

Do you believe there is ANY justification whatsoever for war?

Setting aside the obviously slanted British propaganda which ignores the humiliation of Germany and the use of trade squeaze to bring Germany to ruin, yet do you not think that Hitler had to be stopped and that he could only be stopped by war?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Stephego since this thread has been deleted and to save diverting one of your topics I want to ask you some very serious questions.
Question no. 1.

Question no.2.

Setting aside the obviously slanted British propaganda which ignores the humiliation of Germany and the use of trade squeaze to bring Germany to ruin, yet do you not think that Hitler had to be stopped and that he could only be stopped by war?

@Omega...confiscated

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Question no. 1.

In our place people often beat the criminal to death, but state protects them.
That should be, as bigger the organization more loving it must be to hold all together. Love is the best abiding bonder. As Christians are in the biggest organisation Love-heaven, they cant afford to be unloving.
We see that killing criminal solve no problem. New criminals immediately replace, as the root of crime is in the fallen society.

Question no.2.

War is suicidal if one really believe in Christ.

Answer to your question is given best by Gandhi, who put Sermon on the Mount to practice. I also answered it in my thread
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89734&highlight=stephengoswami