Noah's Darkness!!

Letsargue

For my friends, - the Guests and Visitors of TOL.

We are seeing first hand, ( maybe in a small way ) how Obama got elected. --- By necessity you have two sides; one, ( I always heard as, “Brown Nosing”, or “Flattery” ), and the other side is ( Bad Mouthing, or Condemning ). – Everyone who participates in any Politics is either of one or the other evils. – However, that’s “Good” according to both Evil sides of course!!
While practicing such things without end, both sides miss out on what the Truth is saying from the Heavens, -- of course!! --- For Instance: ---

Matthew 6:25 KJV ---&--- Matthew 24:9 KJV ---&--- John 17:14 KJV ------ We are dealing with Truth and Lies / Light and Darkness. - In Christ, is to be out of the world of darkness, but in the Light of Christ and his Kingdom. ---- ((( HOWEVER )))!!! ---- Was Noah in ( Any Light ) while in the ARK??? – Now, the outpouring of the Holy Ghost, and Christ, or Christ the Church is the “Reality” of Noah’s Flood and of the Ark of that Flooded world; - but now flooded by the Holy Ghost; - that Fire for the Lost, and ( Living Waters ) for the Justified. --- Matthew 3:11 KJV ---&--- Acts 2:17 KJV ------//-- And we are in His Ark / the Body / the “Church”; in the Light; out of the world of Darkness. ---- What say you in your vote for Jesus, - or the Devil??? – Yes!! – Flattery, and Bad Mouthing will get you where, and what you WANT or LUST for; and will also HIDE all the things you can’t see in the Darkness of your world, and you don’t see them, neither does either side Care!!!

Now, was not Noah in Darkness the whole time while in the Ark, until he loosed the birds, and finally opened the Hatch / Door / Christ and saw the Light of the world, and the world grew more in evil, since, again???? – SOOO, what was the darkness that Noah was in while shut-up in the Ark?? – ((( The Darkness of the Light of the World, OF COURSE )))!! – AND Christ had not come yet, so there was no Jesus / Savior to give Noah any of God’s Light / Gospel. - The Ark is the Shadow of Christ and His Gospel ----- You all read words but cannot SEE, or receive the Spirit of Truth. ----- OOOHH Well, continue in your desires and the choosing of “Life and Death”!!

Thank you TOL for allowing me to give this to my Friends!!

Paul – 011313

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, but knowing Obama is going to hell makes my heart content. :)