• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Letsargue;3321281]

OOOPPPSSSSS!!

Paul -- 010913
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

OOOOPPPPSSSS!!

Comment

They do know what unified field theory is, they just can't prove it. To prove it we need to find a magnetic mono-pole. None has ever been found.
        Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by CabinetMaker View Post
          They do know what unified field theory is, they just can't prove it. To prove it we need to find a magnetic mono-pole. None has ever been found.

The “Unified Field Theory” is still just a Theory, and the Theory that they see in their minds cannot exist. - There is no such thing as what they have in mind. - Because!!

The Unifying of the Fields is primary stuff. - It’s the Unifying of - “ALL THINGS” that takes ten minutes to explain, and no genius can understand it because they are already geniuses and they know it!! ----- In order to solve their Unified Fields, they must unify the “Gravitational Field” with it. There is no such thing as a “Gravitational Field”, or “Gravitational Wave”. – There is no such thing as ( “Gravity” ) to have fields or waves, or ((( Gravitons )))!! – Those foolish geniuses!!!!

Paul – 010913

Comment

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
            The “Unified Field Theory” is still just a Theory, and the Theory that they see in their minds cannot exist. - There is no such thing as what they have in mind. - Because!!

The Unifying of the Fields is primary stuff. - It’s the Unifying of - “ALL THINGS” that takes ten minutes to explain, and no genius can understand it because they are already geniuses and they know it!! ----- In order to solve their Unified Fields, they must unify the “Gravitational Field” with it. There is no such thing as a “Gravitational Field”, or “Gravitational Wave”. – There is no such thing as ( “Gravity” ) to have fields or waves, or ((( Gravitons )))!! – Those foolish geniuses!!!!

Paul – 010913
            Gravity is just a theory but it still keeps you firmly seated in your chair.
            Last edited by CabinetMaker; January 14th, 2013, 08:43 AM.
            Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
              ThePhy? I don't know his specific area he worked in.
              He was a Professor.
              So he was in the Professing area.
              Everyman is a voice in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                Hey - I was looking for Big Black Bang Holes and I can't find it. Did it get purged?
                While you were recanvassing your boat we moved servers.
                Here's a snapshot of the carnage;
                http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86137
                Everyman is a voice in the dark.

Comment

Awww

So that's why I couldn't find stuff I was looking for.

Too bad. I think I had five user names posting in BBBH over the years.

Truly an epic thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X