Eternity is not TIMED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    It's the same as God saying that the Pit, or the Grave, and the Souls in the Pits, or Graves are cast into the Bottomless Pit or Hell / the Lake of Fire, where the Beast and the False Prophet are.

Paul -- 123112
    Revelation 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Untellectual View Post
      Revelation 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Do you know who the "Devil" is?? - You Likely say you know who Christ is, why not the Devil?? - If you can see, or know Christ, you can see and know the Devil also!!

Do you know what evil fruit is and what the Good fruit is?? -- Who is the "Deceiver"???? --- Use your last Scripture and look at this one: >>-- 2 Timothy 3:13 KJV --- More questions??

Paul -- 123112
      ---Gal. 4:16.
      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

Do you know who the "Devil" is?? - You Likely say you know who Christ is, why not the Devil?? - If you can see, or know Christ, you can see and know the Devil also!!

Do you know what evil fruit is and what the Good fruit is?? -- Who is the "Deceiver"???? --- Use your last Scripture and look at this one: >>-- 2 Timothy 3:13 KJV --- More questions??

Paul -- 123112
        I know the devil exists, and scripture about the devil, but I don't seek to know the devil intimately. I would rather have my eyes fixed upon Jesus and the prize that awaits those of us who patiently perservere in Him.

Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

Comment

I know the devil exists, and scripture about the devil, but I don't seek to know the devil intimately. I would rather have my eyes fixed upon Jesus and the prize that awaits those of us who patiently perservere in Him.

Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

The Devil’s Children know that Jesus exists, and Jesus’ Children ( Know ) that the Devil exists. – If you ( Know ) the Devil exists, how can you not know the Devil if it’s he who teaches WHAT?? – To know the Lie is to know which fruit is not the “Good Fruit” that hanged on the Tree. - It’s Jesus who is our “Good Fruit”!! – SO who is the Evil fruit?? –--- The unknown?? – I didn’t say to know the Devil “Intimately”, but know who the enemy is!! – Do you love the enemy, and call him “Brother”??

Paul – 123112

Comment

The Devil’s Children know that Jesus exists, and Jesus’ Children ( Know ) that the Devil exists. – If you ( Know ) the Devil exists, how can you not know the Devil if it’s he who teaches WHAT?? – To know the Lie is to know which fruit is not the “Good Fruit” that hanged on the Tree. - It’s Jesus who is our “Good Fruit”!! – SO who is the Evil fruit?? –--- The unknown?? – I didn’t say to know the Devil “Intimately”, but know who the enemy is!! – Do you love the enemy, and call him “Brother”??

Paul – 123112
            The devil and his schemes.

Comment

The devil and his schemes.

The Devil is his schemes, because his schemes are his lies that seem to be Truth. - I've been pointing them out for years!!

Paul -- 123112

Comment

The Devil is his schemes, because his schemes are his lies that seem to be Truth. - I've been pointing them out for years!!

Paul -- 123112
                The devil's schemes means the devil has schemes not the devil is his schemes.

Comment

~*~*~

way to stay on topic guys

Squander not.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                  freelight's cosmic cafe
                  Free-light-Express

~*~*~
                  Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

Tick Tock...

Comment

Originally posted by freelight View Post
                      ~*~*~

way to stay on topic guys

Squander not.

pj

What do you do with 'em?

He won't listen to anything, and keeps coming back with the exact same thing. -- This is how he got over 20,000 posts. He's trying for the record is suppose!!

Paul -- 010113

Comment

shake loose......

What do you do with 'em?

He won't listen to anything, and keeps coming back with the exact same thing. -- This is how he got over 20,000 posts. He's trying for the record is suppose!!

Paul -- 010113
                        How untellectual of him lol

I find the subject of 'time' and 'eternity' much more fascinating than 'hell', 'the devil' or 'satan',...thats so demeaning, especially with the usual 'christian' connotations loaded into it. The New Year might be a good time to unload some theological baggage already.

Be free.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                        freelight's cosmic cafe
                        Free-light-Express

~*~*~
                        Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

Originally posted by freelight View Post
                          How untellectual of him lol

I find the subject of 'time' and 'eternity' much more fascinating than 'hell', 'the devil' or 'satan',...thats so demeaning, especially with the usual 'christian' connotations loaded into it. The New Year might be a good time to unload some theological baggage already.

Be free.

pj

I try for the good new stuff, the new stuff to these so called ?christians. However, it seems they only stick to the Parables of what's contary to what the Truth is, and they can't learn who or what the Truth is. -- That which is called Truth, Life, Universe, OR THING; Speaks for Itself, that HE IS!!

Paul -- 010113

Comment

Working...
                          X