Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I live because Christ lives for me, never died for me.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I live because Christ lives for me, never died for me.

    If Christ died on the cross no one would have been saved. Resurrection is a false notion inherited from Persians during Persian captivity. No one can resurrect or give heaven or hell to any. We achieve those by following Christ or Devil. If we don’t achieve, those will be rejected even if given from outside, as body rejects alien objects.
    We often see during exorcism that immediately after body death soul lives for a limited time. All heaven-fallen people’s soul without spiritual love-bond becomes inert and then disintegrate after body death.

    But Christ’s soul remained alive by spiritual love as that love is God. So he saved the apostles and still saving those who seeks him. His body is nothing but a fleshy outer garment, which was finished at cross. He had an inner garment that appeared like flesh but was definitely different.

    The false statement of christ’s death was used by some fallible apostles tainted by false Jewish cruel oblation notions and superstitions. They thought wrongly that by the death of the Passover lamb salvation is gained. So it was wrongly transferred to Christ, meaning that Christ completed salvation in a moment by his historic death. No! Salvation means love-integrating a soul from breaking apart eternally. It is a long ongoing personal process. It can’t be a past or future event of a moment. Pascal Lambs having no soul really died by killing but Christ didn’t by cross.

    But lazy humanity grabbed greedily that false salvation magic. Heaven-fallen humanity is adept in deceiving themselves and others, silencing reason and conscience. Humanity from prehistoric times including aborigines, Hindus, Jews, Judaism derived Islam etc. practiced such bloody oblations. Devil, the pride, has given them the notion that by killing other, one can get salvation. Killer he infected them with killer mentality to destroy all. So from Devil came Jews’ bloody murderous oblation too.

    Christ came to lift them and us from that killer mentality and practices to bring them to repentance for burning heaven and falling here. But, repentance abhorring humanity refuse Christ. So, fake Christians enact Christ’s false death-oblation in the idolatrous futile Eucharist celebration. Though Christ enacted it, he wanted to raise jews of Passover lamb sacrificing mentality to his self-sacrificing love. He warned that only spirit saves flesh and blood is nothing. We no longer need it as we have no such mentality. Apart from giving an easy opiate peace it never love-integrate soul. That salvation is obtained only by obeying 2nd commandment, which Christ stressed so much.

    That deceptions have made Christ’s teachings futile and most reasonably hated by nonChristians. The true sign of salvation is gaining such love-integrity that one will be eager like Christ and martyrs to self-sacrifice for others. Apostles and a few love-martyrs attained this salvation to sacrifice self for saving others.

    Christ bodily saved many and still saving even knowing that they will reject spiritual life of self-sacrificing love. Unless they attain that love they are not spiritually saved. So thousands bodily saved by him left him without trying to attain that salvation. Only a few like apostles attained that self-sacrificing love-integrity-salvation guided by living Christ, who never died.

  • #2
    Christ lived and died for my sins on the cross. The word of God/Bible says so!

    "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed"(Isaiah 53:5).

    Our sins put Jesus Christ upon the cross!

    "For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures" (1 Corinthians 15:3).

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by stephengoswami View Post
      If Christ died on the cross no one would have been saved. Resurrection is a false notion inherited from Persians during Persian captivity. No one can resurrect or give heaven or hell to any. We achieve those by following Christ or Devil. If we don’t achieve, those will be rejected even if given from outside, as body rejects alien objects.
      We often see during exorcism that immediately after body death soul lives for a limited time. All heaven-fallen people’s soul without spiritual love-bond becomes inert and then disintegrate after body death.

      But Christ’s soul remained alive by spiritual love as that love is God. So he saved the apostles and still saving those who seeks him. His body is nothing but a fleshy outer garment, which was finished at cross. He had an inner garment that appeared like flesh but was definitely different.

      The false statement of christ’s death was used by some fallible apostles tainted by false Jewish cruel oblation notions and superstitions. They thought wrongly that by the death of the Passover lamb salvation is gained. So it was wrongly transferred to Christ, meaning that Christ completed salvation in a moment by his historic death. No! Salvation means love-integrating a soul from breaking apart eternally. It is a long ongoing personal process. It can’t be a past or future event of a moment. Pascal Lambs having no soul really died by killing but Christ didn’t by cross.

      But lazy humanity grabbed greedily that false salvation magic. Heaven-fallen humanity is adept in deceiving themselves and others, silencing reason and conscience. Humanity from prehistoric times including aborigines, Hindus, Jews, Judaism derived Islam etc. practiced such bloody oblations. Devil, the pride, has given them the notion that by killing other, one can get salvation. Killer he infected them with killer mentality to destroy all. So from Devil came Jews’ bloody murderous oblation too.

      Christ came to lift them and us from that killer mentality and practices to bring them to repentance for burning heaven and falling here. But, repentance abhorring humanity refuse Christ. So, fake Christians enact Christ’s false death-oblation in the idolatrous futile Eucharist celebration. Though Christ enacted it, he wanted to raise jews of Passover lamb sacrificing mentality to his self-sacrificing love. He warned that only spirit saves flesh and blood is nothing. We no longer need it as we have no such mentality. Apart from giving an easy opiate peace it never love-integrate soul. That salvation is obtained only by obeying 2nd commandment, which Christ stressed so much.

      That deceptions have made Christ’s teachings futile and most reasonably hated by nonChristians. The true sign of salvation is gaining such love-integrity that one will be eager like Christ and martyrs to self-sacrifice for others. Apostles and a few love-martyrs attained this salvation to sacrifice self for saving others.

      Christ bodily saved many and still saving even knowing that they will reject spiritual life of self-sacrificing love. Unless they attain that love they are not spiritually saved. So thousands bodily saved by him left him without trying to attain that salvation. Only a few like apostles attained that self-sacrificing love-integrity-salvation guided by living Christ, who never died.
      Since you have an extremely low intelligence quotient relating to facts and truth, it's probably the better part of wisdom for you to stay clear
      of subjects that make you appear ignorant as well as, pretentious!!

      Stick with something you know plenty about, such as, "Nothing!!"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
        Since you have an extremely low intelligence quotient relating to facts and truth, it's probably the better part of wisdom for you to stay clear
        of subjects that make you appear ignorant as well as, pretentious!!

        Stick with something you know plenty about, such as, "Nothing!!"
        Thank you for my low IQ estimate. I hope that u r very high. I know that I know very little after 3 years of Indian theology course and passing five year course in catholic seminary. More i am researching through my 55 years of christian life and evangelizing 40 years among Muslims, more i am realizing my ignorance. May God give u still more knowledge.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by stephengoswami View Post
          Thank you for my low IQ estimate. I hope that u r very high. I know that I know very little after 3 years of Indian theology course and passing five year course in catholic seminary. More i am researching through my 55 years of christian life and evangelizing 40 years among Muslims, more i am realizing my ignorance. May God give u still more knowledge.
          You should of spent a "few more years" searching out the, "real truth!!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Agreed. Jesus death was only done to show His resurrection from the dead which was only an example of what happens to those who follow the son of mans teaching.

            Loving others the way you would have them love you is loving like Jesus did and spreading the good news of the kingdom of God.

            The Lord says: "Love is what I want not sacrifice, knowledge of God not holocaust."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
              You should of spent a "few more years" searching out the, "real truth!!"
              Thanks for the advice! I am doing it in these years Heavenly Father has granted me in my 74 years age and 40 year long solitary muslim ministry.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Princely View Post
                The Lord says: "Love is what I want not sacrifice, knowledge of God not holocaust."
                So according to your quote God also wanted from Christ that he loves us, not life-sacrifice. In spite of our rejection and attempt to kill him he continues to love us.
                Jews wrongly believed that by killing the soulless Pascal animal their sin will be gone. Such prejudiced Apostles equated that soulless animal to Christ, the God, who can’t be killed.
                .

                Comment

                Working...
                X