Snared Christians?

Letsargue

How can those of you who call yourselves, “Christians”, continually teach stuff that is wrong from your hearts??? - I told you all in a Thread how, -- “How Tricky God is”, but it just doesn’t matter. – Still, everything is the way YOU want it to be, Not the “WAY” of Christ; it’s your WAYS or nothing!! – Psalms 69:22 KJV ---&--- Romans 11:9 KJV -------///--- David and Paul tell you that God is “TRICKY”. --- A Snare or Trap of God’s is a “TRICK” to trap Fools!! – God sets Traps, or Snares to trap the geniuses of the World, - God said He does, but that doesn’t matter; - you are the “Trap Escape Artists”!!! --- 1 Corinthians 1:27-28 KJV – 27- “But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to ( confound the wise ); and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to ( confound the things which are mighty ); 28- And base things of the world, and things which are despised, ( hath God chosen ), yea, (((( and things which are NOT )))), to bring ( to nought things that are ). --------///--- What does God say there??????

What were Adam and Eve condemned for, or what were they Cursed for doing?? -- It was not for eating the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge!!!! – But when God says: - “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive”. ----//-- You all just say in your unforgiving hearts, that it was because Adam ate of the Fruit, and ( It Was Not )!!! – But nothing matters!!! – It’s the Hateful Pride that reigns in the know-it-all’s souls, of the LOST!!! – You are a genius in the knowledge of God, and YOU Know it!!!! – Therefore, nothing that I or God can say that will convenes you that it’s what God says is the Truth!!! – All evidence of Truth is in your own minds, not in what God said!!!
What were Adam and Eve cursed / condemned for DOING???. –“( Just ask Jesus to come into your hearts and He will save you )”, - What did God say will save the lost; -- what did God SAY??? - It just doesn’t matter!!!

Just look at all of you!! – Not any two of you can agree on any single Total Doctrine of Christ, but Christ only says everything His WAY, but that never matters to the ( Trapped Lost Fools )!!

You all condemn Adam and Eve for eating the Fruit!!!! -- Remember righteous Judgment??

Paul – 121112

Letsargue

what about love God and your neighbor

can we agree on that one?

How does Christ say to “Love” Him?? – How does one “Love” his neighbor?? – Is there two forms of “Love”, or Christ’s “Love?? – What is: - “Do unto others as ------“, - or, “As you do unto one of the least of these ------ you do it unto Me??? --- Just where is “Christ’s Love” revealed today, to any neighbor in all the name calling and hateful “Conversation” / Living??

Paul – 121112

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
How does Christ say to “Love” Him?? – How does one “Love” his neighbor?? – Is there two forms of “Love”, or Christ’s “Love?? – What is: - “Do unto others as ------“, - or, “As you do unto one of the least of these ------ you do it unto Me??? --- Just where is “Christ’s Love” revealed today, to any neighbor in all the name calling and hateful “Conversation” / Living??

Paul – 121112

so you don't agree?

Letsargue

so you don't agree?

Well, I agree with this:

Luke 10:30-36 KJV --- 36- “Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was “Neighbour” unto him that fell among the thieves? -------///--- I ask you; - was he “Neighbor”, ( Because ), he helped the poor man, or ( Because ), ( He did the same as he would have someone do to him )?? - Isn’t there a difference?? --- It was a Priest, who was attacked and one Priest was doing good works, and the other Priest was obeying Christ. --- The Commandment, - “Love” thy Neighbor as thy SELF”, ---- Is that not the same as, - “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”? – Is it the doing good works, or Being “Neighbor”, Obeying the Commandment”, that Christ sees?? – What do the Lost see??

Paul – 121112

Letsargue

Anyone who has the anointing knows God (1 Jn 2:20).

It's Tricky Run DMC

Yes of course!! – BUT, who is really Anointed, and what is that?? – This people doesn’t even know what it’s like, ( Getting Anointed )!! – It’s not just sitting there and then deciding to say you’re Anointed. – Something that none today has ever ( Experienced ) the reality of it!!

Paul – 121112