Overcome Evil:

Letsargue

Romans 12:21 KJV -- “Be not overcome of evil, but ( overcome evil ) with good”.

There’s not a single one of you who understands what the Lord is referring to there!!
“Overcome evil with Good”!! -- There is not anything there that refers to anything carnal in any way. - Actions, or “Doing” anything to overcome evil, but that’s the only thing any of you can say, is the way to “Over Come Evil”. --- You cannot overcome evil by doing good; and you cannot do all good, therefore you cannot do enough good that will overcome the evil that you do. You cannot stop doing all evil; thus you will do evil and that, - you cannot overcome regardless of how much good that you do. --- Does the good that you do please your lord, or is the teaching that you teach, - the reason the Lord overlooks the evil that you do do?? -- Your good works or the good that you can do for your lord is nothing to the Lord Jesus Christ, but is everything to Satan!! ---- You cannot “Do” anything for the Lord today, except ( “Teach the Truth” ), that’s all. - The ( “Truth of the Gospel” ) is that “Cold Cup of Water” that you can give. – Matthew 10:42 KJV – “Whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a ( Cup of Cold Water ONLY ) in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, ( he shall in no wise lose his reward ). --- That Cup of Cold Water ( Is the Cup of the Gospel ) that the Lord had to ( Do ) in order to save anyone. - Teaching the Truth of the Gospel is the ( Only Thing that Is Left For Anyone To Do ), which is giving to others, the chance for the Death, Burial, and the Resurrection, of the Gospel!! – But that doesn’t matter to the Geniuses of that world!! --- Romans 6:3-4 KJV – “Know ye not, that so many of us as were ( Baptized into Jesus Christ ) were Baptized into his ( Death )? 4- ( “Therefore” we are Buried with him by Baptism into Death: that like as Christ was Raised up from the Dead by the Glory of the Father, ( even so we also should walk ) in ( newness of life ).
Matthew 20:22 KJV ---&--- Mark 10:39 KJV ---//--- 1 Corinthians 10:21 KJV ---&---- 1 Corinthians 11:25 KJV --------//--- The Cup of the Lord is the Death, Burial, and Resurrection of the Gospel, and ( Nothing Else )!! – You all can do all your good stuff and leave off The Gospel of Baptism all you want, but teaching the Word of Truth / The Gospel ( is all anyone can do ) for the Lord, and yourself. - There is nothing else ( To Do )!! - In doing that, you Feed, Give Drink, and Resurrect the dead, feed the hungry and thirsty, and heal the maimed, and raise the dead in sin, by your (( Teaching )) of the Gospel / The Cup of the Lord which Baptism is the ( Doing of that )!! --Therefore, all evil today is the false doctrines, and all Good is the teaching of the doctrines of Christ / The Gospel!!! --- Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV ---

Which is Holy, - the Truth taught by God, or the trash taught by today’s modern churches?? - They cannot prove their trash, and they cannot disprove what I just said!!

Now prove that wrong; any of you geniuses!!!!!

Paul – 103012

rainee

Hi Paul
How are you doing?
I am sorry I took so long to get back but I am having trouble settling down.

Now I like that about the cold cup of water being the Gospel. Tell more please

Letsargue

Hi Paul
How are you doing?
I am sorry I took so long to get back but I am having trouble settling down.

Now I like that about the cold cup of water being the Gospel. Tell more please

Hi, I'm well.

Good!!, - I was just going to write a Thread on that. ( Next Thread Here ). I suppose it'll be something like, "Communion??".

Paul -- 110212