Rest From Labor!!

Letsargue

God’s “Rest” simply means He has ceased from His “Labor”. Not passed out!!! – If you retired from your work, that would be the same thing. It doesn’t mean that you went to Sleep; but God not ( doing anything, is like unto sleep to Him ). Jesus was slain and ceased from His walk among us, but that was “Sleep” to Him because He then rose up and walked again as did Lazarus who was simply asleep. >>-- John 11:11 KJV ---&--- Matthew 9:24 KJV ---&--- Mark 5:39 KJV ------//--- It’s not what you consider to be anything, but what it is to GOD!!!
“Rest” therefore is what it is to God not to You!! – God did nothing but work / labor ( “Labor” ) during the first six days of the Creation, and the Seventh Day was not considered “Labor” but “Rest, - again while God did His planting of the Garden. >>-- Genesis 2:4-5 KJV – 4- “These are the ( generations of the Heavens and of the earth ) when they were created, in ( the day ) that the LORD God made the earth and the Heavens, 5- ( And ) every plant of the field ( “before” it was in ) the earth, and every herb of the field ( “before” it grew ): for the LORD ( God had not caused it to rain ) upon the earth, ( and ) there was ( not a “MAN to till” the ground ). ------///--- Where are the effects of God’s “Labor” of the “First” six days?? - God Labored without effect ( until ) He “Rested”. -- You decide, or hear God!!

Genius 2:6-8 KJV – 6- “( “BUT” there went up a mist from the earth ), and watered the whole ( face ) of the “ground”. 7- ( And ) the LORD God ( formed man of the “Dust” ) of the “GROUND”, and ( breathed ) into his nostrils the breath of life; and ( man became a living soul ) 8- And the LORD God ( planted a Garden ) eastward in Eden; and there ( he put the man ) whom he had formed”. ------//-- There, - there is no “dry land”, “earthy”!! – This “Place” has been watered and now it’s Called “Ground”, not “dry land”/ “earth”; the New, Wet, or “Watered Place”!! - There the New Man has Life, and has a Name; “Adam”. --- The Beasts created the Sixth Day were all the “Unclean Beasts”; none of the clean beasts. – However, here on the Sanctified Day, the Seventh Day, a “Day of Rest”, God formed every “Clean Beast” and it’s those that are in the Garden of Eden; no unclean beasts of the earth, or dry land, none. You know them!! -- The first six days are the “First Day” of the first of the Spiritual Six Days of the Creation of the New Heaven and the New Earth watered by the Holy Ghost on the return of the Saints / Angels to the New Kingdom of God / the New Garden of God. - ( God has now “RESTED” from All / “ALL” His “Labors”. It is done!! - We are now in that “Eternal Rest” of God. >>-- Luke 13:24 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 3:18-19 KJV – 18- “To whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? 19- So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief”. ---
Hebrews 4:1 KJV -- Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it”. ---
Hebrews 4:10 KJV – “He that ( is entered into his “Rest” ) , ( he also hath ceased from his own works ), as God did from his”. -------//--- You all fuss about whether it’s by Works or not!!! – If one ( Is in God’s Rest ) ( He has ceased from all his “Labor )”!!! - But that does not include all Good Works, or the Good “Works” for the Lord. Those are not considered “LABOR” but the “burden” that was made “Light” by Jesus, by “THE WAY” of the Cross, and Slept, or Rested, and was the “First Born Again” from the dead, as ( You must do by the Seed of the New Garden of God / the Gospel ) entering into God’s “REST”!!!!

Paul – 101012

rainee

I just now found this on another thread:
Jesus? - The "Word of God" / the "Scriptures" say I do. I listen to Him / ( Them ). --- Hebrews 12:22 KJV -- “To an innumerable company of Angels”. ---&--- Proverbs 11:14 KJV – “Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of Counsellors there is safety”. -------//--- My Counselors are all the Prophets and Writers of the Scriptures, who are the Angels!! – That’s the Cloud of Angels. .>>-- Revelation 2:1 KJV – “Unto the Angel of the Church of Ephesus”. ------//-- That’s just a Bishop!!

Paul – 101012

Wow, I never saw that before about Heb 12:22 and Proverbs 11:14 -
and then you tie that to the Inspired Writers of the Bible - I really like that! Of course they would be counselors, never thought of that, Paul! Thank you.

Letsargue

I just now found this on another thread:

Wow, I never saw that before about Heb 12:22 and Proverbs 11:14 -
and then you tie that to the Inspired Writers of the Bible - I really like that! Of course they would be counselors, never thought of that, Paul! Thank you.

HUMMM.

Paul -- 101312