Tricky God!!

Letsargue

Boy, If you want to talk about Tricky, - Now God is really Tricky!! – If it wasn’t so serious, it’d be Funny, -- OOHhhh MMyyyyy, it is ~~Funnn~yyyy~!!!! --- Trickyyyy, --- boy you should see just how tricky God is. --- We’ve got these Idiots; - You know, - these guys who are smarter than God; - “Geniuses” of God they think. - God calls them Fools. -- Idiots or Fools, they’re just Stupid!! --- Well, - These guys, - these “Beasts” God calls them. -- These “Hairy Beast”, -- these Wolves, -- OOHH Myyyyyy; - These Hairy Wolf Freaks actually kill a sheep and put its bloody hide on, posing as a “SHEEP”!!! – Now that’s really stupid, but they’re “Geniuses”!!!! – BUT!! - GOD!! Is not Stupid, - God lays a “Snare” for the fools!! --- Romans 11:9 KJV – “And David saith, Let their table be made a “snare”, and a “trap”, and a “Stumbling block”, and a recompence unto them ------///--- Now these “Geniuses” really think they can get away with their “Cursed Ingenuity”!! – 1 Corinthians 1:27-28 KJV --------///--- Now God takes things that are “Not”, --- “Not Anything” and baits His snare for these Hairy Beast Geniuses; - these wolves in their bloody garments, or filthy rags; - and waggles “Nothing”, - “Nothing at all” in front of these fools’ noses, and calls it “LUCRE”, “THINGS”, “POWER”, “LOVE”, and boo coos of “FRIENDS”, and you all know how Fools are!! >>>> ---- Titus 1:10-11 KJV – “There are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11- Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake”. ------//--- Well, these fools in their silly-looking disguises; - ( any half wit can see who is hiding under that phony blood soaked hide ), leave their smelly fruits behind them everywhere they go, and we know them.
It doesn’t take “Anything” to trap these Fools in their tracks. God baits his snares with “Nothing”, “Simple things”, “Common and Hated things”, and places them in front of these foolish, lying, hairy beast geniuses, and they, like fools, get “Crushed” by ( “IT” )!!!!! --- Luke 20:17-18 KJV ---- 17- “What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? 18- Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; ( but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder )”. -----//--- OOOOPPPSSS, The Stumbling Block, “The Stone of Stumbling”, Sooorrryyy I put it in front of you to gloat over, and ye did Gloat over yourselves. >>>--- Isaiah 8:13-15 KJV --- “Sanctify the LORD of hosts ( Himself ); and let “Him” be your “fear”, and let “Him” be your dread. 14- And He shall be for a “Sanctuary”; (( But )) for a ( Stone of Stumbling ) ( and for ) ( a Rock of Offence ) to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for ( a Snare ) to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 15- And many among them ( shall stumble, and fall, and be broken ), ( and be snared ), and be ( taken ) ---&--- 1 Peter 2:8 KJV --------///--- I’ve told you to take heed of yourselves, -- and your foolish doctrines, but the Geniuses with their great knowledge only got themselves, >>>--- Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV – 26- “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your “Fear” cometh; 27- When your “Fear” cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”. -------///--- Wow, you just don’t know how Tricky God really is!! – But you WILL!!

Paul – 092912

oldhermit

QUOTE=Letsargue;3229596]You didn't know about this?? - If not, I'm talking about all you guys, what else??
Paul -- 092912[/QUOTE]

:confused: :carryon:

OMEGA

Well , when you have ADD this is what you get.

Poor LETSARGUE,

God will have to straighten out his Brain one day.

And what the heck does this thing mean ? --------///--- --------///-

--PS. Let's hear it for our local Hairy Beast Geniuses :chuckle:
=================================kkk

Boy, If you want to talk about Tricky, - Now God is really Tricky!! – If it wasn’t so serious, it’d be Funny, -- OOHhhh MMyyyyy, it is ~~Funnn~yyyy~!!!! --- Trickyyyy, --- boy you should see just how tricky God is. --- We’ve got these Idiots; - You know, - these guys who are smarter than God; - “Geniuses” of God they think. - God calls them Fools. -- Idiots or Fools, they’re just Stupid!! --- Well, - These guys, - these “Beasts” God calls them. -- These “Hairy Beast”, -- these Wolves, -- OOHH Myyyyyy; - These Hairy Wolf Freaks actually kill a sheep and put its bloody hide on, posing as a “SHEEP”!!! – Now that’s really stupid, but they’re “Geniuses”!!!! – BUT!! - GOD!! Is not Stupid, - God lays a “Snare” for the fools!! --- Romans 11:9 KJV – “And David saith, Let their table be made a “snare”, and a “trap”, and a “Stumbling block”, and a recompence unto them ------///--- Now these “Geniuses” really think they can get away with their “Cursed Ingenuity”!! – 1 Corinthians 1:27-28 KJV --------///--- Now God takes things that are “Not”, --- “Not Anything” and baits His snare for these Hairy Beast Geniuses; - these wolves in their bloody garments, or filthy rags; - and waggles “Nothing”, - “Nothing at all” in front of these fools’ noses, and calls it “LUCRE”, “THINGS”, “POWER”, “LOVE”, and boo coos of “FRIENDS”, and you all know how Fools are!! >>>> ---- Titus 1:10-11 KJV – “There are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11- Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake”. ------//--- Well, these fools in their silly-looking disguises; - ( any half wit can see who is hiding under that phony blood soaked hide ), leave their smelly fruits behind them everywhere they go, and we know them.
It doesn’t take “Anything” to trap these Fools in their tracks. God baits his snares with “Nothing”, “Simple things”, “Common and Hated things”, and places them in front of these foolish, lying, hairy beast geniuses, and they, like fools, get “Crushed” by ( “IT” )!!!!! --- Luke 20:17-18 KJV ---- 17- “What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? 18- Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; ( but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder )”. -----//--- OOOOPPPSSS, The Stumbling Block, “The Stone of Stumbling”, Sooorrryyy I put it in front of you to gloat over, and ye did Gloat over yourselves. >>>--- Isaiah 8:13-15 KJV --- “Sanctify the LORD of hosts ( Himself ); and let “Him” be your “fear”, and let “Him” be your dread. 14- And He shall be for a “Sanctuary”; (( But )) for a ( Stone of Stumbling ) ( and for ) ( a Rock of Offence ) to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for ( a Snare ) to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 15- And many among them ( shall stumble, and fall, and be broken ), ( and be snared ), and be ( taken ) ---&--- 1 Peter 2:8 KJV --------///--- I’ve told you to take heed of yourselves, -- and your foolish doctrines, but the Geniuses with their great knowledge only got themselves, >>>--- Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV – 26- “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your “Fear” cometh; 27- When your “Fear” cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”. -------///--- Wow, you just don’t know how Tricky God really is!! – But you WILL!!

================================================

Letsargue

Well , when you have ADD this is what you get.

Poor LETSARGUE,

God will have to straighten out his Brain one day.

And what the heck does this thing mean ? --------///--- --------///-

--PS. Let's hear it for our local Hairy Beast Geniuses :chuckle:
==kkk
=====

SEE!! -- This is all any of you guys can do with my Threads!!

Why does it bother you-all that I can receive so much from the Scriptures and you-all can't receive anything?? - All any of you can do is bad mouth what I receive!! -- Some really smart of you say that I didn't, or don't receive anything. I think God says that that is "Blind", or just foolish. But I say that it's just simply cowardly on their part!!

But, You and Untellectual, do at (Least ) have the courage to challenge me, even though you have nothing to fight with, and I keep burying you in Truth. How many times now have I beheaded you??

Paul -- 092912

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OOHhhh MMyyyyy, it is ~~Funnn~yyyy~!!!! --- Trickyyyy, --- Idiots; - - “Geniuses” Fools. -- Idiots Fools, Stupid!! “Beasts” “Hairy Beast”, -- Wolves, -- OOHH Myyyyyy; - Hairy Wolf Freaks stupid, Geniuses”!!!! –“Geniuses” fools Fools foolish, lying, hairy beast geniuses, -----//--- OOOOPPPSSS, ”. -------///--- Wow, you just don’t know how Tricky God really is!! – But you WILL!!

I just wanted to capture the genius of your post. :plain:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 23:4

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
---------------------

The rod being the Word of God and the staff guidence.

--------------------

John 10:14

I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.

keypurr

SEE!! -- This is all any of you guys can do with my Threads!!

Why does it bother you-all that I can receive so much from the Scriptures and you-all can't receive anything?? - All any of you can do is bad mouth what I receive!! -- Some really smart of you say that I didn't, or don't receive anything. I think God says that that is "Blind", or just foolish. But I say that it's just simply cowardly on their part!!

But, You and Untellectual, do at (Least ) have the courage to challenge me, even though you have nothing to fight with, and I keep burying you in Truth. How many times now have I beheaded you??

Paul -- 092912

You make us all feel cheated for we do not see what you see.

Letsargue

You make us all feel cheated for we do not see what you see.

Cheated?? -- Who could be cheating you?? - I just defeat you, or your knowledge / false christ!! You all need more, or better weapons to defend your gods!!!

Paul -- 100412

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
QUOTE=Letsargue;3229596]You didn't know about this?? - If not, I'm talking about all you guys, what else??
Paul -- 092912

:confused: :carryon:

I think LA is one of those guys who rode his bicycle into too many light poles...

Letsargue

I just wanted to capture the genius of your post. :plain:

I see you were dumb enough to leave out the meaning of that. -- Well!! - You look like Obama trying to defend himself against Mitt. Now that was a Genius!!!!!! -- Why don't you defend "whatever" you believe like that fool didn't do!! He can't, neither can "You"!!

Paul -- 100412

rainee

This looks like an unprofitable thread from this last page I have glanced at.

This is what I have wondered:

If some people have something to say but when they said it they were insulted, so they insulted back and then a standing war existed. Is that how it is?

Letsargue

If some people have something to say but when they said it they were insulted, so they insulted back and then a standing war existed. Is that how it is?

I always give the Truth as I see it to start with, and ( IF ) I'm slammed for it, I only give back what they gave me to use. -- I answer my things that are said back to me. -- I'm not a Coward to use Goliath's Sword to behead the fool, after I have killed him with the "River Rock"!! - I know that doesn't make sense to most, but that's the example for the Lord's Warriors!! - I'm Not A Coward to defend my God against these fools!! - Fools don't give me much to fight against, but their foolishness as you described.

I see that you have finally found something that I said that you cannot accept, so this ( Last Page ) is the Fault!!!

Paul -- 100612

Letsargue

I see you were dumb enough to leave out the meaning of that. -- Well!! - You look like Obama trying to defend himself against Mitt. Now that was a Genius!!!!!! -- Why don't you defend "whatever" you believe like that fool didn't do!! He can't, neither can "You"!!

Paul -- 100412

Is there anyone there??

Paul -- 100812

Letsargue

What's that Song? - "Insulting me softly"~~; which is the same thing as with a Sword, and gloating about how righteous they are over any minister of Christ. ( What is that )?? -- >>-- Matthew 23:13-15 KJV ---&--- Matthew 23:23-25 KJV ---&---Matthew 23:33-35 KJV -------//-- Jesus is the ( “One” ) you should be ( cursing ), not me, ( if that’s your attitude )! -- Jesus is and was far more aggressive than I could ever be on TOL and ( You know it )!!

Paul -- 100812

rainee

What's that Song? - "Insulting me softly"~~; which is the same thing as with a Sword, and gloating about how righteous they are over any minister of Christ. ( What is that )?? -- >>-- Matthew 23:13-15 KJV ---&--- Matthew 23:23-25 KJV ---&---Matthew 23:33-35 KJV -------//-- Jesus is the ( “One” ) you should be ( cursing ), not me, ( if that’s your attitude )! -- Jesus is and was far more aggressive than I could ever be on TOL and ( You know it )!!

Paul -- 100812

Uhm, the song is killing me softly - yes?

I don't want any of them cursing you - or Jesus.
But - He was more aggressive but He knew how never to make an error - can we be so sure of ourselves, I ask?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see you were dumb enough to leave out the meaning of that. --

There is meaning to this?

It doesn’t take “Anything” to trap these Fools in their tracks. God baits his snares with “Nothing”, “Simple things”, “Common and Hated things”, and places them in front of these foolish, lying, hairy beast geniuses, and they, like fools, get “Crushed” by ( “IT” )!!!!! --- Luke 20:17-18 KJV ---- 17- “What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? 18- Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; ( but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder )”. -----//--- OOOOPPPSSS, The Stumbling Block, “The Stone of Stumbling”, Sooorrryyy I put it in front of you to gloat over, and ye did Gloat over yourselves. >>>--- Isaiah 8:13-15 KJV --- “Sanctify the LORD of hosts ( Himself ); and let “Him” be your “fear”, and let “Him” be your dread. 14- And He shall be for a “Sanctuary”; (( But )) for a ( Stone of Stumbling ) ( and for ) ( a Rock of Offence ) to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for ( a Snare ) to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 15- And many among them ( shall stumble, and fall, and be broken ), ( and be snared ), and be ( taken ) ---&--- 1 Peter 2:8 KJV --------///--- I’ve told you to take heed of yourselves, -- and your foolish doctrines, but the Geniuses with their great knowledge only got themselves, >>>--- Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV – 26- “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your “Fear” cometh; 27- When your “Fear” cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”. -------///--- Wow, you just don’t know how Tricky God really is!! – But you WILL!!​

rainee

Nick please leave Paul alone
He has been gone for a day - probably because of something one or more of y'all have done, yes?

And yes, what he says does make sense and have meaning, fyi - and how can I talk him out of this position?