Where there's not One:

Letsargue

One year Later:

I wrote the thread, - “Judgment without the End”, on ( 051107 / May 11 2007 ). -- This Thread, ( “Where there’s not one”: ), was written one year later, ( 071108 / July 11 2008 ).
Where there’s not One:

There is no one who can believe a thing God has said about prayer. – John 14:13-14 KJV - “Whatsoever you ask in Christ’s name, He will do it” - That’s saying, “Christ will do whatsoever ever you ask, the way you ask it every time without fail”.
That’s what God said; and many no doubt are praying for the Country and Weather and other things to calm down and straighten out, and get back to some kind of normal as you have known it. But the prayers of the “sinner” cannot reach God. - Therefore there are no prayers reaching God, but who cares? You all have your own doctrines about everything that are not written. You can not read your teachings in the Scriptures anywhere. That means God did not say it, but you say it in your own NAME, not in the name of Christ.

Try this:
“As ye do unto the least of these my brethren, ye do it unto ME”. (A Christian is one who is like Christ). “If ye have seen me, ye have seen Him who has sent me”. - 1Corinthians 13:12 KJV -

Your world is in big trouble, and there is no one who has the Power to change it. Christ has the Power, but Satan has only the will to do harm to your world, but who is he?
It’s Christ’s Angels who are the Reapers, and delivers Judgment. You can’t believe that, but that doesn’t matter.
Is it Christ or Satan who is turning your world into a place of total fools, by using the fools? – They now need to be judged.

We have major earthquakes everywhere set to do the will of Christ. You think not? - Christ is the one who allows everything to and for all, to his and those who are not his. – Matthew 28:18 KJV - Still nothing matters to the lost, but you’re not lost are you? And your prayers are ANSWERED aren’t they?
Enjoy your world from here out!!!
I’ll be praying against a nation, and a people who are the person of the anti-Christ / Son of Perdition. The Christians are the person of the Christ / God.
There is no Peace.

Paul -- 071108 – 7:47 – AM

Last edited: