Jesus and Jesus, Who?

Letsargue

I’m going to ( show ) you all something that you cannot see!! - You’re like a bunch of Bats in a Hail Storm; - when it’s only the “Outpouring” of the Spirit of God. - You’re blinder than Bats in a Hail Storm!!!

(( You All )) shout for joy about the ((( Son of God ))) dying and shedding His Blood ( “For the People” )!!!! – ((( Which - “Son of God” - really did that ))), and for whom did THEY / “THEY” DIE????????
Did Jesus’ death end His Life?? - Who then ( “Didn’t” ) Jesus die for?? --- Who did Jesus’ death Resurrect?? – ( Just ): Matthew 27:52-53 KJV -??? --- ( What about this (( Jesus A Christ )):>>-- Exodus 4:22 KJV - “Thus saith the LORD, (((( “Israel” – (( is my Son , even “my Firstborn” )))). – Who said that, or ( Did God Say It Not )????? - Who ( IS ) the ( Only begotten Son of God ), And which ( One ) died, and ended the ( World of disobedience ) of the Truth / Jesus / the Seed of Salvation / God the Father of (( Which One ))?? – Hebrews 11:12-13 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 9:13-14 KJV -----//-- Didn’t God just say that the “Blood of Bulls and Goats and Ashes; -- ( “Sprinkling the unclean” ), ( Sanctified ) to the ( Purifying of the flesh” )???????? – Why did Jesus ( Not sin then)? -- ((( To KEEP ))) His Flesh ((( Pure )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – How could Jesus even be Born into the world Pure, unless He was (((( Made Pure “Before” He Was Born )))). -- Just a virgin birth couldn’t do that. - So how ( Did Jesus Become Pure “Before” He Was Born )?? --- How then WAS the (( “Pure and Sanctified” Flesh Of The “FIRST BORN” Son Of God Offered for ALL Mankind ))????? ---- Who, - and Which ONE??????? – Israel or Jesus, (( OR )) are both the Same One?????????? ---- Ezekiel 38:19-23 KJV -----///--- That’s the Sinful Flesh that was “Sanctified and was made Clean” for the Sacrifice for the ( SIN ) of Killing his younger Brother who was also made Clean by the Same Bulls and Goats that made them clean. --- ( BUT ), All Israel; - the First Born Son Of God, - Sinned when ( He ) Killed His Younger Brother, Jesus, who did no sin!!!!!

The Sin is the slaying, or taking part in the crucifying Jesus the ( Christ )!!!!!!! - That is what the wrath of God falls on, of any man!!!!!!!

Paul – 090412

Letsargue

Your drawing an analogy between Cain = Israel, Abel = Christ.

Daniel

They are all in the Word of God, - Yes; - and it's good that you know that much, but that's all I can arrive at from all that wisdom!!!!!!
(((( NO ))))!!! - I'm ( Showing you ) what God says in His Spirit, that you cannot (( SEE ))!!!! - Isn't that what I started the Thread off with?????????? -- So now "YOU" say, -- "I See"???

Paul -- 090412

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
soinlckmncoeing nmoinomnloihnjohjndofjkle4tfsijhnbglk]irjodigfn sldmvpoiljrnmpl;tngfovnfondrljkfsdnlhkdnrltgjol xclkjlohmrlekijhijfjkldsnmelkfojwiejmwoij9o3et49jkrsyg0usieptojmwapdskmcl;jxcfpgmdpf

Letsargue

soinlckmncoeing nmoinomnloihnjohjndofjkle4tfsijhnbglk]irjodigfn sldmvpoiljrnmpl;tngfovnfondrljkfsdnlhkdnrltgjol xclkjlohmrlekijhijfjkldsnmelkfojwiejmwoij9o3et49jkrsyg0usieptojmwapdskmcl;jxcfpgmdpf

((((((( You really are "SICK" )))))))!!!!!!!!

But see, you can get away with ((((( Disrupting a Thread ))))) with (( Such Perverted Crap )), when someone else can just put too many capital letters, or Punctuations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((( Check it out )))!!!!!!!

((( Bravo )) for you!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 091012