X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insights into 'spirit' and 'form'

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    How do you guys do that???
    A "Question" is a ( "Quest" for an answer ), or the looking for an answer ( Period )

Paul -- 090712

The question arises from a mind that is questing, or doing the inquiry. But that inquiry always leads back to the "I" from whence the question appears to spring. That heart of Being is that "I" in which all modes of 'being' and 'consciousness' arise. Apart from "I", nothing exists.

In any case,...back to the subject.....all forms are shaped, defined, conceived and perceived by the Universal MIND that created them, or gave them the potential to be. Other than that....we still come back to the One Reality behind all forms or appearances.

A basic study of the fundamentals of Non-Duality are essential here, if you'd like to explore or inquire further.

It is also essential to know one's true nature within this context. Any who dialogue with me, begin to understand if they research it out, that I often come from a premise of 'non-dualism', although I also explore the fields and conventions of language and duality-based perception-systems, because the whole of Existence has both features.

There is one universal infinite Spirit which is the substance of all, pervades all, encompasses all, transcends all....because of its essential/infinite nature. A 'spiritual form' would be an ideation of Intelligence birthed from Spirit-mind and would assume an invisible pattern/archetype or form if you will, eventually manifesting as visible to the senses...if allowed to emerge to be dimensionally perceived.

Infinite Spirit originates, pervades and encompasses all. All is then perceived or known within the "I" of awareness, as it appears. Appearances come and go,....the primal awareness behind all however remains.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
    freelight's cosmic cafe
    Free-light-Express

~*~*~
    Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

Originally posted by freelight View Post
      The question arises from a mind that is questing, or doing the inquiry. But that inquiry always leads back to the "I" from whence the question appears to spring. That heart of Being is that "I" in which all modes of 'being' and 'consciousness' arise. Apart from "I", nothing exists.

In any case,...back to the subject.....all forms are shaped, defined, conceived and perceived by the Universal MIND that created them, or gave them the potential to be. Other than that....we still come back to the One Reality behind all forms or appearances.

A basic study of the fundamentals of Non-Duality are essential here, if you'd like to explore or inquire further.

It is also essential to know one's true nature within this context. Any who dialogue with me, begin to understand if they research it out, that I often come from a premise of 'non-dualism', although I also explore the fields and conventions of language and duality-based perception-systems, because the whole of Existence has both features.

There is one universal infinite Spirit which is the substance of all, pervades all, encompasses all, transcends all....because of its essential/infinite nature. A 'spiritual form' would be an ideation of Intelligence birthed from Spirit-mind and would assume an invisible pattern/archetype or form if you will, eventually manifesting as visible to the senses...if allowed to emerge to be dimensionally perceived.

Infinite Spirit originates, pervades and encompasses all. All is then perceived or known within the "I" of awareness, as it appears. Appearances come and go,....the primal awareness behind all however remains.

pj

Why can’t you (( just answer )) a question??

Paul – 090812
      ---Gal. 4:16.
      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

Why can’t you (( just answer )) a question??

Paul – 090812
        Proper inquiry is necessary concerning certain subjects, hence the information provided. 'Language' serves as a 'reference' or 'pointer'.

At last, any inquiry arises from the "I" itself, as the core and context of reality, since nothing exists outside of that awareness.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
        freelight's cosmic cafe
        Free-light-Express

~*~*~
        Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

Proper inquiry is necessary concerning certain subjects, hence the information provided. 'Language' serves as a 'reference' or 'pointer'.

At last, any inquiry arises from the "I" itself, as the core and context of reality, since nothing exists outside of that awareness.

pj

What???????

Forget it!!!!! --- I forgot What all this nonsense was about!! - Some question I think, but there is no body around here who can simply answer a question!!!! - A smart bunch of ~?christians!~!!!

Paul -- 090812

Comment

What???????

Forget it!!!!! --- I forgot What all this nonsense was about!! - Some question I think, but there is no body around here who can simply answer a question!!!! - A smart bunch of ~?christians!~!!!

Paul -- 090812

The original subject was Spirit and spiritual form. I think we covered some essentials already with some source-links as 'helps'.

One reality exists...and it is realized by the 'Self', because that 'Self' is the "I" wherein all references exist...the 'light' where all 'perception' and 'knowledge' inheres. There is no other...besides this Self. I Am that,...meaning I am that pure 'being' and 'consciousness'. This is the essence of Non-Duality.

Since 'God' is Spirit, 'God' is the source and creative intelligence orchestrating the world of form, the power behind all relativity, duality, the entire cosmos of inter-acting energies and matter. All this is born out from the MIND of God, pervading by Infinite Spirit. Here we find a connection between Spirit and Consciousness, as such interacts within an emerging cosmos of energy and matter. But these are deeper studies in metaphysics and consciousness itself.

In as much as all derives from Spirit, and has form....there is some spiritual form existing as a pattern behind all forms (however ethereal or solid)....and even interpenetrating those forms. If all is Spirit, and born out of the Consciousness of the Infinite Spirit...then all exists in that One interfluxing Spirit, no matter what forms appear or disappear. Such is the play of creation...ever unfolding,.......

In-joy!

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
            freelight's cosmic cafe
            Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

The original subject was Spirit and spiritual form. I think we covered some essentials already with some source-links as 'helps'.

One reality exists...and it is realized by the 'Self', because that 'Self' is the "I" wherein all references exist...the 'light' where all 'perception' and 'knowledge' inheres. There is no other...besides this Self. I Am that,...meaning I am that pure 'being' and 'consciousness'. This is the essence of Non-Duality.

Since 'God' is Spirit, 'God' is the source and creative intelligence orchestrating the world of form, the power behind all relativity, duality, the entire cosmos of inter-acting energies and matter. All this is born out from the MIND of God, pervading by Infinite Spirit. Here we find a connection between Spirit and Consciousness, as such interacts within an emerging cosmos of energy and matter. But these are deeper studies in metaphysics and consciousness itself.

In as much as all derives from Spirit, and has form....there is some spiritual form existing as a pattern behind all forms (however ethereal or solid)....and even interpenetrating those forms. If all is Spirit, and born out of the Consciousness of the Infinite Spirit...then all exists in that One interfluxing Spirit, no matter what forms appear or disappear. Such is the play of creation...ever unfolding,.......

In-joy!

pj

That doesn't prove anything. Show us Scripture, not Philosophy.

If you are "That", then show us all how "That" agrees with "That" God, the Truth.

Paul -- 090912

Comment

That doesn't prove anything. Show us Scripture, not Philosophy.

If you are "That", then show us all how "That" agrees with "That" God, the Truth.

Paul -- 090912
                That 'I Am' is Self-evident. This conscious being is its own proof

This is all there is.

Now that most of my threads are gone (deleted in the recent purge because we are switching web servers)....I have to start some new threads on my favorite subjects all over again. doh!

Hope your enjoyment of 'being' is as delightful as mine,

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                freelight's cosmic cafe
                Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

That 'I Am' is Self-evident. This conscious being is its own proof

This is all there is.

Now that most of my threads are gone (deleted in the recent purge because we are switching web servers)....I have to start some new threads on my favorite subjects all over again. doh!

Hope your enjoyment of 'being' is as delightful as mine,

pj

Satan, and all of his, can say the same thing of themselves, and do, but none of them can show us where they agree with the God who is "That" Spirit.

Paul -- 090912

Comment

Square 1

Satan, and all of his, can say the same thing of themselves, and do, but none of them can show us where they agree with the God who is "That" Spirit.

Paul -- 090912

Depends on which brand of 'satanism' you subscribe to

Nonetheless.....the reality that is 'Now'....is a universal constant for all sentient beings...no matter what 'interpretation' is imposed upon it.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                    freelight's cosmic cafe
                    Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

Depends on which brand of 'satanism' you subscribe to

Nonetheless.....the reality that is 'Now'....is a universal constant for all sentient beings...no matter what 'interpretation' is imposed upon it.

pj

Depends, - “Depends”?? – The Truth of God is “Dependant” on anything of Satan????
                      You’ve run into the ditch with your philosophy!!!!

Can an error of speech or a lie ever be taken back, or removed to nonexistence???
                      Can Truth ever be removed, or altered???
                      Can a fool be made smart???
                      Can the wise be made foolish???

Paul – 090912

Comment

Everything that is subject to change is, to that extent, in a state of potentiality. This is true of angels and of the human soul just as it is true of corporal being. But if matter is the name for the principle of potentiality as such and not simply the name for the principle of potentiality in corporal beings, then matter in itself is neither spiritual not corporal. It can be informed by either spiritual or corporal forms. All changeable beings, therefore, involve some form of hylomorphic composition .

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Radiance View Post
                          Everything that is subject to change is, to that extent, in a state of potentiality. This is true of angels and of the human soul just as it is true of corporal being. But if matter is the name for the principle of potentiality as such and not simply the name for the principle of potentiality in corporal beings, then matter in itself is neither spiritual not corporal. It can be informed by either spiritual or corporal forms. All changeable beings, therefore, involve some form of hylomorphic composition .

Do “big words” make one wise? Does every form of knowledge change the word to be their own?

“The defendant allegedly plunged the victim with a blunt object”. There’s your garbage law talk.

"The killer beat the woman to death with a ball bat”. English.

Just listen to yourself!!!! - And people wonder why people are gathering in small groups and holding their ground with guns

Paul – 091012
                          Last edited by Letsargue; September 10th, 2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X