Our false sense of beauty leads to soul suicide.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Every sense of beauty in body, apparel, nature, building etc. leads to soul degeneration and disintegration hell. So gospel of Christ never dwells on such beauty. It rather shows the futility of those beauty conceptions as in comparing grass to Solomon’s grandeur and magnificence of Jew’s temple to rubble. Though there are terms such as beauty of soul or mind, but only a few understand them and fewer respond intuitionally.

But the scriptures of all religions such as Hindu, Muslim, Jew and Christian (spurious catholic made Revelation) dwell on materialistic beauties of material bodies. They even ascribe bejeweled beauty to heaven supposed to be totally non-materialistic!
Only souls can be loved to our benefit, not materials inimical to our soul. We may call that infatuation falsely as love, though that injures our soul. I have known many so called beautiful girls, even boys commit suicide. Why we are so obsessed with those false beauties, which often lead to physical and moral suicides of so called beautiful persons?

It is because we fell from a pride degenerated old heaven (as vast as sun compared to earth) by foolish rebellion against Love-God. Then anchorless unrepentant we tied ourselves by culturing infatuation in false passions and aesthetics of material world. Otherwise we would have been swiftly driven to nemesis. Still, this very strong infatuation bond is leading us compulsively to soul-disintegration by being pulled apart by contradictory passions and aesthetics inimical to soul. All the religious, social, military and political organizations are driven by these false beauty conceptions.

These beauty infatuations can shift or be modified by culture, propaganda, advertising, necessities etc. Even in sages it persists though weakly.

Previously I was compulsively swayed to almost destruction by it. But by obeying Christ to serve the ugliest and the least, this compulsion is partially sublimated. Still I feel it stings inside my mind sometimes

Letsargue

Every sense of beauty in body, apparel, nature, building etc. leads to soul degeneration and disintegration hell. So gospel of Christ never dwells on such beauty. It rather shows the futility of those beauty conceptions as in comparing grass to Solomon’s grandeur and magnificence of Jew’s temple to rubble. Though there are terms such as beauty of soul or mind, but only a few understand them and fewer respond intuitionally.

But the scriptures of all religions such as Hindu, Muslim, Jew and Christian (spurious catholic made Revelation) dwell on materialistic beauties of material bodies. They even ascribe bejeweled beauty to heaven supposed to be totally non-materialistic!
Only souls can be loved to our benefit, not materials inimical to our soul. We may call that infatuation falsely as love, though that injures our soul. I have known many so called beautiful girls, even boys commit suicide. Why we are so obsessed with those false beauties, which often lead to physical and moral suicides of so called beautiful persons?

It is because we fell from a pride degenerated old heaven (as vast as sun compared to earth) by foolish rebellion against Love-God. Then anchorless unrepentant we tied ourselves by culturing infatuation in false passions and aesthetics of material world. Otherwise we would have been swiftly driven to nemesis. Still, this very strong infatuation bond is leading us compulsively to soul-disintegration by being pulled apart by contradictory passions and aesthetics inimical to soul. All the religious, social, military and political organizations are driven by these false beauty conceptions.

These beauty infatuations can shift or be modified by culture, propaganda, advertising, necessities etc. Even in sages it persists though weakly.

Previously I was compulsively swayed to almost destruction by it. But by obeying Christ to serve the ugliest and the least, this compulsion is partially sublimated. Still I feel it stings inside my mind sometimes

That has to be hear-say; - God never taught that anywhere in His Word. - Maybe your god did.

Paul -- 080412

Last edited:

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
That has to be hear-say; - God never taught that anywhere in His Word. - Maybe your god did.

Paul -- 080412
In gospel Jesus compared grass to Solomon’s grandeur and magnificence of Jew’s temple to rubble. He stated that Solomon in all his splendour was not better than grass flower and the beautiful Jewish temple will become rubbish.
Salvation and aesthetics is totally unrelated

Letsargue

In gospel Jesus compared grass to Solomon’s grandeur and magnificence of Jew’s temple to rubble. He stated that Solomon in all his splendour was not better than grass flower and the beautiful Jewish temple will become rubbish.
Salvation and aesthetics is totally unrelated

You quoted the Truth, and now you say that Salvation is unrelated to the Truth?? You are still acting like a Fool!!

Paul -- 080512