Nuts!!

Letsargue

If I write something that you have never known, and you call me “Nuts”, does that make me Nuts?? - If I call you “Nuts”, that doesn’t ( make ) you Nuts! However, ( If )>- Proverbs 23:7 KJV – “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he”. --//-- If that is Truth, then I am what I write because I write what I think in my heart; - SOO, I am what I write, and you call (( IT )) Nuts, meaning that I’m Nuts, yes?? - But, who is Nuts?? - The writer or someone who can’t prove Nuts to be Nuts?? – I’m not referring to the Tree of Life that was a “Nut Tree”; NO! – Again, you’ll call me “Nuts” because you didn’t know that the Tree of Life was a “Nut Tree”. – ( It was )!! - If I knew that, and you didn’t, who is the Nut???

Did Jesus ever write anything? -- In a way He did, because Jesus had Scribes to write what He told them to write and they did. So again, -- “For as He thinketh in His heart, so is He”. – Did Paul or John write what ( they ) thought in their hearts, or did they write what Jesus thought in His heart and they heard His thoughts, and ( His Thoughts ) were who Jesus was, not who Paul and John were when they wrote them??

The Apostles wrote the thoughts of Christ about the Church; who He was, and Jesus described it as a Heavenly City, a Kingdom, Paradise, the Third Heaven, New Jerusalem, the Bride the Wife of the Lamb, but never the “Fourth Heaven”, and you lay hold onto all the Parables that’s in them is described as the “Fourth Heaven”, and you call me “Nuts”. If Jesus is, and was the Fruits that hung on the Tree of Life, - is, or was He any of the Fruits of Knowledge that were on the Tree of Knowledge?? – No, of course not! - There wasn’t anything but Nuts on the Tree of Life which is, and was a “Nut Tree”.>- Song of Solomon 6:11 KJV --//-- Do any of you remember who the “Vine” is, and was, and what He ate for Eternal Life, ( Parable )?? ---- Jesus only ate the Fruits of Life, where the Pomegranates grew. The Parable of the growing Pomegranates represents the Growing in the ( Love ) of God. - Pomegranates are the Parable of the Fruit of Love, ( HOW )?? Because God grafted in a Fruit of Knowledge into the Tree of Life, that’s how!! >- 2 Peter 1:5-7 KJV – “And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your Faith virtue; and to virtue (( Knowledge )); 6- And to (( Knowledge )) temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience Godliness; 7- And to Godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity”. ---//-- Have any of you heard of “Grafting” in who we are in our hearts”?? --- Yes, I’m the Nut, if you can prove me wrong, but if not, you’re wrong!!

Paul – 073012