Aren't you just a Parable??

Letsargue

Is there anyone out there who can say with a Faithful heart, that Jesus was only a Parable of God the Father?? – Even when we say, “God the Father”, “Father” is only a Parable of something much Higher in the Spiritual Reality. There is only “God”; the term that is used to designate that Higher Spiritual Reality. All that was, or does, exists in God. There is no carnal history to anything within, or surrounding the Spiritual Reality of God. Anything else only exists in the minds of those of the other “reality” that cannot exist.--- By design, by God, - exists all the “Truth” that is revealed concerning the Higher Spiritual Reality. – Truth / God is the “Spiritual Reality”, and all that contradicts, or disagrees with God / the Truth, is a ( Lie ), or the nonexistence. - A lie cannot exist when and where there is Truth, or where there is God. – If the Parable of Light reveals the likeness of God, or the Truth, - then anything that is considered ( “True” ) is carnal history, or present carnal events, and cannot be of the “Truth of God”.
Everything carnal is a delusion of that which does not exist, but is seen and desired only for the desire’s sake, or the lust of it, by the carnal eye. - The fool finds his false joy and gain in those things that he loves more than the Love of the Truth / God. – Thus is the Truth:>- Matthew 16:26 KJV ----//-- If the fool does gain much of the world, it’s only his delusion that he has gained, not anything of value. - He has lost the only gain that is gain, and that is his Spiritual Soul, and all that comes with it; God, whatever any of you think that is!!
( I’m using these terms because there is no other known terms already used ). ( So you all will either have to take them, or reject them ).

If you think that I’m foolish in saying that Jesus is, and was only a Parable of God; - who or what do you think ( you are )?? – You are also only a Parable of what you will be. Not the exact thing, but a comparison / a Parable of him, not ( “YOU” ). --- Colossians 2:16-19 KJV ---//-- Do any of you have any idea what I’m saying???

A Parable is an example, or a comparison / or a parable of something that ( will be ), not what is. If a person is in deed / in “Deed” a child of the devil; guess who he shall be in Truth, not who in history he was, but who will he be in the Spiritual Reality of God??

Paul – 073012

Letsargue

Parables are just examples or “Comparisons” of the Truth and Real, not what you want a Parable to represent. If you are not a “Parable”, - then you cannot be a “Comparison” of God / like Him. But you know that very well, and deliberately take the absolutely impossible route, or “Path” to fit your minds that are condemned; not caring about anything but your own Doctrines that do contradict with God and His (( Mind )) / (( Christ ))!!!!!! --- Prove it wrong OOHH wise ones!!! --- Or Stay Hidden!!!

Paul – 081112

rainee

I worked on this problem of parable, symbolic, emblem, etc and so on for a long time myself. It used to frustrate me a great deal.

I decided I had to hold the difference between an illusion and an allusion - because a parable is not an illusion but an allusion to something spiritual that we can't see because, I think, we are not of the spiritual world but of the physical one.

But I think it very interesting that you should say that here we are the parable of Him...
You may be right - I am just not used to thinking like that.

Letsargue

I worked on this problem of parable, symbolic, emblem, etc and so on for a long time myself. It used to frustrate me a great deal.

I decided I had to hold the difference between an illusion and an allusion - because a parable is not an illusion but an allusion to something spiritual that we can't see because, I think, we are not of the spiritual world but of the physical one.

But I think it very interesting that you should say that here we are the parable of Him...
You may be right - I am just not used to thinking like that.

Do you think anyone is?? – Just because Christ uses Parables to give an example of Truth, - that in itself shows that we, the Christians are just that also while on earth. Just a Parable of Him who gave Himself to us to show that. You cannot see the “Christ” in hardly anyone these days, but Satan is very visible in them; thus the Lost are just a “Parable” of Satan, and nothing else. The Flesh profits nothing from Christ’s death!!

Paul – 082312

rainee

Do you think anyone is?? – Just because Christ uses Parables to give an example of Truth, - that in itself shows that we, the Christians are just that also while on earth. Just a Parable of Him who gave Himself to us to show that. You cannot see the “Christ” in hardly anyone these days, but Satan is very visible in them; thus the Lost are just a “Parable” of Satan, and nothing else. The Flesh profits nothing from Christ’s death!!

Paul – 082312

Paul I think I agree with you on this.
Only the last part do I disagree with maybe - if we are going to be resurrected then why isn't our flesh also
considered profited?

Letsargue

Paul I think I agree with you on this.
Only the last part do I disagree with maybe - if we are going to be resurrected then why isn't our flesh also
considered profited?

If that was the case, then you'd have a few great Contradictions of God. - "Flesh and Blood ( Cannot enter into the Kingdom of God )" -&- " (The Flesh profits nothing )".
If we start removing the things we don't like, we must also remove Jesus Christ, who is that Truth of the Word of God.

Paul -- 082312

rainee

If that was the case, then you'd have a few great Contradictions of God. - "Flesh and Blood ( Cannot enter into the Kingdom of God )" -&- " (The Flesh profits nothing )".
If we start removing the things we don't like, we must also remove Jesus Christ, who is that Truth of the Word of God.

Paul -- 082312

Hmmm, good answer Paul.
Very good.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pos rep to Letsargue. Not for content of the OP, but because he got rid of all the stupid symbols that made his posts hard to read.