Why our original sin causes certain eternal death?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Why our original sin causes certain eternal death?
Since there is no reasonable explanation for it in the scripture, I sought explanation from Christ. He always answers me as I obey him in this Muslim mission. I am sharing it for the benefit all.
Each of our soul was created out of spiritual atoms (Indian theology—satya, raja, tama) spiritual Paradise through the spiritual-love union of two parent souls there, like our carnal body was created by carnal union of parents. They were united intimately with the society of Paradise, which is bigger than human society as sun is bigger than earth. So we can be called children of Paradise. The unity of paradises is heaven.
Every Paradise was created by self-sacrificing love as nations and civilizations here are created by that type of love too. But, when they become old, pride enters and starts breaking up them provoking power-fights there and here too. Instead of loving others they start culturing pride to exploit others to get power and glory. So proud we began to exploit the numerous weak souls we could reach in Paradise and outside, spoiling them.
Those anti-love proud actions began to diminish our internal bonding love. Bonding love diminishing we disintegrated gradually. It generated in-fights in Paradise and that in-fight drove us out of our Paradise to earth, (Rev12,7-12 and Puran). Here too we continue in-fighting. That is the road to eternal death (eternal dissolution). When internal love is finally gone soul disintegrates totally (personality death) as we see in stark mad people even here. Culturing pride for long, it became so strong in us that it compulsively forces us to anti-love soul-disintegrating actions. Actually our compulsive pride is our deadly original sin. We are powerless to be free from it as we see long addicts can never free themselves.
But Heavenly Father seeing our helpless state sent His son Christ, the unity of humble repentant souls. He came in the most wretched downtrodden nation in the world and in poorest family. His birth and death is an example of pride-resisting love-humility.
If we believe in him to obey his teaching of 2nd commandment we can rise over our deadly pride-addiction helped by grace. That culture of love will reintegrate our soul broken down by proud anti-love actions. We can be healed by following Christ, no magic blood. Then we can create new Paradise with Christ.

Letsargue

How can you say such phony stuff as that??? - SOO now you created your own ( Heaven ) / ( Paradise ) – That’s too much!!!!

Paul – 072212

Spitfire

What's with all the copypasta lately? Ever since Town Heretic so expertly pointed out that AtheistChristian™'s problem (well... one of them...) was that he thought of this place as his own blog, I've noticed that seems to be the problem with a whole slew of other posters as well.

Letsargue

What's with all the copypasta lately? Ever since Town Heretic so expertly pointed out that AtheistChristian™'s problem (well... one of them...) was that he thought of this place as his own blog, I've noticed that seems to be the problem with a whole slew of other posters as well.

What???

Where did that come from??? - It has nothing to do with (( Any subject ))!!!! - Or is that your style of knowledge???

Paul -- 072212