Alas! They snatch the cloak, but hate the offered tunic.( Lk6-29)

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Catholic church took away all my worldly assets, but jeered at my spiritual asset.
My deepest desire was to spiritually minister to ‘Christians’ especially Catholic church. So I went to seminary for gaining spiritual knowledge to be a pastor. Before going I gave my private orphanage with land, properties and money for keepsake. They agreed to run the orphanage and give me back if I returned and wanted it.
So I went to seminary but soon knew that they have closed the orphanage and settling newly converted tribals there. Though I didn’t stop them, as I still respected them, but was vexed. There I began to know the corruptions of the Catholic church from inside. They even tried to involve me in it. I refused and began to criticize. After finishing a 5 years course I was rejected by the bishop for that. I felt relieved being saved from their corruptions.
Returning to my place, I found that they have made a colony of tribals and a big empty church there. Those tribals were baptized but degenerated. Their drunkenness and loose living made this Christ glorifying place into a place of scandal. I was not surprised, as I now knew the degeneration of Catholic church, of which I had lofty ideas when ignorant.
They refused to hand over that 4 acre land and properties worth a million dollar. I heard that they have made a forged deed which they refused to show. Only by law suit I can get back. But I remembered Lk 6-29. I knew that Christ is my real inheritance from Father and I have my real home there. These worldly things are futile. So I desisted and was engrossed in my muslim mission.
But when I tried the second part of Christ’s command to give my inner wear spiritual tunic to them they jeered at it. They had no use of humility, abstinence, poverty, truth, forgiveness, self-sacrifice etc. They lived luxurious, protected life in mansions most unlike vulnerable Christ and me. Their food and drink cost 10 times more than me. Without manual work and high calorie food they often died prematurely by diabetes, high pressure and heart attack. But they called me mad while non Christians never called me mad when I told of these things. They politely hear, though obedience is another matter. But haughty Catholic priests refuse to hear from such humble poor people like me. They forewarned against me their slavish terrorized parishioners also. So ministering attempt failed among Catholics.

Now I know Catholic church really worship Devil, the pride in their churches. The so called sacrament they worship in the church is a roundabout way of worshipping their proud priesthood. All their institutions, clergy and hierarchy stands on military like fear inspired discipline and vain glory. Their priests want them to be called father while behaving as a holy-terror lord. Their pompous shining apparels, titles, churches, ceremonies, processions, quarters show their pride. They want to arouse awe in people by those. No wonder that, as military rules the world, they also rule.
Actually we have fallen from humble love-heaven by worshipping Devil, the pride. Here they, including ‘Christians,’ continue worshiping him, not Christ, though mouthing his name. So they flock to pride-Devi worshipper them, being naturally awed by their worldly shine, wealth and power.

I must confess that when I was in that degenerate state I was awed too and went to them. But Christ mercifully led me to a solitary humble persecuted pastor among them. Then there were still some humble pastors among the haughty majority. So guided by him I grew up spiritually following Christ in action over the years. Now I can discern the few humble Christ followers and the maximum majority pride-devil followers, including their pastors.

Though Catholic church is most pride-affected other churches are too. But being small they are less affected. No big following can be achieved here without a show of pride-glory. Only a few may follow a preacher of humility. But that preacher and a few if any will go to humble love-heaven. The proud glorified preacher and his multitude will go the highway to hell by being pride-degenerated. Their heaven conception is hell like including that of Billy Graham. They may call me pessimist but I must proclaim what has been revealed to me.
It comes to that, no one here can get followers and power without bowing to the ruler Pride-Devil in every sphere including the religious circles.
The ancient church of the martyrs from Christ’ time was not so. But from 3rd century church began to accept unrepentant soldiers and worldly people. They dragged the church to worship pride-Devil in the emperors. They collaborated in their violence and got religious empire as Muhammad also got. What Christ had refused to do in the desert they finally did. To support their pride and violence they compiled bible to buffet Christ’ gospel on both sides by violent old testament and worse spurious Revelation, which in flattering language deviled Christ and Father.
But many individuals, who refused to worship pride-Devil in the church, choose between wilderness and martyrdom still now. Lest one thinks that I hate them I say I love them and concerned over them for their suicidal way. Many of my frustrated friends there have committed suicide openly or virtually. Father loves His suicidal children Devils most as every parent does. But their pride destroys their internal uniting love bond by anti-love actions. When the internal love-bond is totally destroyed finally, they disintegrate automatically. That is eternal death-hell. It is blasphemous to say that Father sends there. Rather He tries utmost in Christ to turn us/them back to integrating-saving love.

Letsargue

Catholic church took away all my worldly assets, but jeered at my spiritual asset.
My deepest desire was to spiritually minister to ‘Christians’ especially Catholic church. So I went to seminary for gaining spiritual knowledge to be a pastor. Before going I gave my private orphanage with land, properties and money for keepsake. They agreed to run the orphanage and give me back if I returned and wanted it.
So I went to seminary but soon knew that they have closed the orphanage and settling newly converted tribals there. Though I didn’t stop them, as I still respected them, but was vexed. There I began to know the corruptions of the Catholic church from inside. They even tried to involve me in it. I refused and began to criticize. After finishing a 5 years course I was rejected by the bishop for that. I felt relieved being saved from their corruptions.
Returning to my place, I found that they have made a colony of tribals and a big empty church there. Those tribals were baptized but degenerated. Their drunkenness and loose living made this Christ glorifying place into a place of scandal. I was not surprised, as I now knew the degeneration of Catholic church, of which I had lofty ideas when ignorant.
They refused to hand over that 4 acre land and properties worth a million dollar. I heard that they have made a forged deed which they refused to show. Only by law suit I can get back. But I remembered Lk 6-29. I knew that Christ is my real inheritance from Father and I have my real home there. These worldly things are futile. So I desisted and was engrossed in my muslim mission.
But when I tried the second part of Christ’s command to give my inner wear spiritual tunic to them they jeered at it. They had no use of humility, abstinence, poverty, truth, forgiveness, self-sacrifice etc. They lived luxurious, protected life in mansions most unlike vulnerable Christ and me. Their food and drink cost 10 times more than me. Without manual work and high calorie food they often died prematurely by diabetes, high pressure and heart attack. But they called me mad while non Christians never called me mad when I told of these things. They politely hear, though obedience is another matter. But haughty Catholic priests refuse to hear from such humble poor people like me. They forewarned against me their slavish terrorized parishioners also. So ministering attempt failed among Catholics.

Now I know Catholic church really worship Devil, the pride in their churches. The so called sacrament they worship in the church is a roundabout way of worshipping their proud priesthood. All their institutions, clergy and hierarchy stands on military like fear inspired discipline and vain glory. Their priests want them to be called father while behaving as a holy-terror lord. Their pompous shining apparels, titles, churches, ceremonies, processions, quarters show their pride. They want to arouse awe in people by those. No wonder that, as military rules the world, they also rule.
Actually we have fallen from humble love-heaven by worshipping Devil, the pride. Here they, including ‘Christians,’ continue worshiping him, not Christ, though mouthing his name. So they flock to pride-Devi worshipper them, being naturally awed by their worldly shine, wealth and power.

I must confess that when I was in that degenerate state I was awed too and went to them. But Christ mercifully led me to a solitary humble persecuted pastor among them. Then there were still some humble pastors among the haughty majority. So guided by him I grew up spiritually following Christ in action over the years. Now I can discern the few humble Christ followers and the maximum majority pride-devil followers, including their pastors.

Though Catholic church is most pride-affected other churches are too. But being small they are less affected. No big following can be achieved here without a show of pride-glory. Only a few may follow a preacher of humility. But that preacher and a few if any will go to humble love-heaven. The proud glorified preacher and his multitude will go the highway to hell by being pride-degenerated. Their heaven conception is hell like including that of Billy Graham. They may call me pessimist but I must proclaim what has been revealed to me.
It comes to that, no one here can get followers and power without bowing to the ruler Pride-Devil in every sphere including the religious circles.
The ancient church of the martyrs from Christ’ time was not so. But from 3rd century church began to accept unrepentant soldiers and worldly people. They dragged the church to worship pride-Devil in the emperors. They collaborated in their violence and got religious empire as Muhammad also got. What Christ had refused to do in the desert they finally did. To support their pride and violence they compiled bible to buffet Christ’ gospel on both sides by violent old testament and worse spurious Revelation, which in flattering language deviled Christ and Father.
But many individuals, who refused to worship pride-Devil in the church, choose between wilderness and martyrdom still now. Lest one thinks that I hate them I say I love them and concerned over them for their suicidal way. Many of my frustrated friends there have committed suicide openly or virtually. Father loves His suicidal children Devils most as every parent does. But their pride destroys their internal uniting love bond by anti-love actions. When the internal love-bond is totally destroyed finally, they disintegrate automatically. That is eternal death-hell. It is blasphemous to say that Father sends there. Rather He tries utmost in Christ to turn us/them back to integrating-saving love.

Is this your homemade gospel, and is it to take the place of Christ's Gospel??????????? -- What foolishness is this?? - Who cares what you did while your carcass is alive?????? - That's pure ( Arrogance )!!!!! - What about Jesus Christ's life?? - Does it count for anything any more to such self anointed, what ever you call yourself??????

Paul -- 072212

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Is this your homemade gospel, and is it to take the place of Christ's Gospel??????????? -- What foolishness is this?? - Who cares what you did while your carcass is alive?????? - That's pure ( Arrogance )!!!!! - What about Jesus Christ's life?? - Does it count for anything any more to such self anointed, what ever you call yourself??????

Paul -- 072212
Catholic made ancient gospel couldn't save me but the Gospel living Christ is preaching to me now is saving and making me more fruitful day to day. you may not care but Christ cares for my even 73 year old carcass without medicine and I pray that for your carcass too

Letsargue

Catholic made ancient gospel couldn't save me but the Gospel living Christ is preaching to me now is saving and making me more fruitful day to day. you may not care but Christ cares for my even 73 year old carcass without medicine and I pray that for your carcass too

Yes!! - And you'll find many "90" year old fools that are Marxists, and Gang Leaders, and Mafia Fathers also!! - That nonsense doesn't mean a thing, but people like you, - anything that you can hang your (( Hat on )) is ( good )!!!

Paul -- 081212