X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letsargue
    replied
    Originally posted by Untellectual View Post
    You are talking about what people say, and I provided an example of a "counter" to what you have said.

NO YOU DID NOT!! - You know that I never mentioned anything about what you said, but you're satisfied with the nonsense that you presented that I had nothing to do with!!
    Now give me a question that comes from the Scriptures and I'll answer it, if you are smart enough to ask one!! - Or are you also afraid that I might answer a hard question, that is hard to you!!

Paul -- 041612

Leave a comment:

• Jacob
    replied
    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    Just how did you get that from anything I said!!! - No wonder you can't ask guestions of Truth!!

Paul -- 041612
    You are talking about what people say, and I provided an example of a "counter" to what you have said.

Leave a comment:

• Letsargue
    replied
    You mean the thief was baptized in his own tears?

Just how did you get that from anything I said!!! - No wonder you can't ask guestions of Truth!!

Paul -- 041612

Leave a comment:

• Jacob
    replied
    You cannot be more blind than that!! – The Gospel IS THE, - “DEATH, BURIAL, AND THE RESURRECTION” of Jesus Christ!!! – “Death, Burial, and Resurrection”. – That’s what the Gospel “IS”, the Gospel “IS THAT”!! – “SO DO IT, - DO THAT”, -- HOW!!!!! – THAT’S CALLED, “BAPTISM”, Baptism is “doing the Gospel, That’s “OBEYING” THE GOSPEL; - you are, -- Romans 6:4 KJV ---&--- Colossians 2:12 KJV -----//--- It’s all in the Book!! – All any one has to “DO” IS READ IT, AND HAVE “FAITH” IN WHAT GOD SAID!!! – But NO!!! – All you geniuses are too smart to be taken in by something SOO simple as ~~baptism~in~water~~!! ---- HOW TOTALLY FOOLISH!!!!!!! --- 1 Corinthians 1:27 KJV -------//--- There’s nothing more foolish than the geniuses and scholars of your world!!! – Thank God there’s a HELL!!!!

Paul – 041512
    You mean the thief was baptized in his own tears?

Leave a comment:

• Letsargue
    replied
    Originally posted by This Charming Manc View Post
    I meant I can't decipher the point you are trying to make.

I don't know whether I think your wrong or not because, I don't have the faintest what you are trying to say.

What are you're talking about!!! - The topic under your post or something else, elsewhere.

Paul -- 041512

Leave a comment:

• This Charming Manc
    replied
    I meant I can't decipher the point you are trying to make.

I don't know whether I think your wrong or not because, I don't have the faintest what you are trying to say.

You just showed your wisdom, by not "PROVING IT" GARBAGE!! --- Every "FOOL" will say things like that, but "NEVER" / "NEVER" CAN A FOOL PROVE ME WRONG. - THEY RUN AND HIDE IN THE CATACOMBS LIKE THE COWARDS THEY ALL ARE ---- Now show us all, just who you really ARE, and what side any fool is on!!

Paul -- 041412

Leave a comment:

• Letsargue
    replied
    If we are to obey the gospel, there must be something to obey.

Then we have the obedience of faith.

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

You cannot be more blind than that!! – The Gospel IS THE, - “DEATH, BURIAL, AND THE RESURRECTION” of Jesus Christ!!! – “Death, Burial, and Resurrection”. – That’s what the Gospel “IS”, the Gospel “IS THAT”!! – “SO DO IT, - DO THAT”, -- HOW!!!!! – THAT’S CALLED, “BAPTISM”, Baptism is “doing the Gospel, That’s “OBEYING” THE GOSPEL; - you are, -- Romans 6:4 KJV ---&--- Colossians 2:12 KJV -----//--- It’s all in the Book!! – All any one has to “DO” IS READ IT, AND HAVE “FAITH” IN WHAT GOD SAID!!! – But NO!!! – All you geniuses are too smart to be taken in by something SOO simple as ~~baptism~in~water~~!! ---- HOW TOTALLY FOOLISH!!!!!!! --- 1 Corinthians 1:27 KJV -------//--- There’s nothing more foolish than the geniuses and scholars of your world!!! – Thank God there’s a HELL!!!!

Paul – 041512

Leave a comment:

• Jacob
    replied
    YES!! - What is the "OBEDIENCE" TO GOD!! -- Nothing more or less than this, - John 14:15 KJV - If ye love me, keep my commandments”. -----//-- Is not the Obedience, - the LOVE OF CHRIST!!! --- And just HOW DO YOU DO THIS, - 1 Peter 4:17 KJV – “What shall the end be of them that –(( OBEY NOT ))- THE GOSPEL of God”? ------ How does one “OBEY THE GOSPEL” which is the Word Command, and Power of GOD!! – What is the Obedience to the Gospel!! --- WHO CARES!!!!

Paul – 041412
    If we are to obey the gospel, there must be something to obey.

Then we have the obedience of faith.

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Leave a comment:

• Letsargue
    replied
    Paul taught obedience to God.

YES!! - What is the "OBEDIENCE" TO GOD!! -- Nothing more or less than this, - John 14:15 KJV - If ye love me, keep my commandments”. -----//-- Is not the Obedience, - the LOVE OF CHRIST!!! --- And just HOW DO YOU DO THIS, - 1 Peter 4:17 KJV – “What shall the end be of them that –(( OBEY NOT ))- THE GOSPEL of God”? ------ How does one “OBEY THE GOSPEL” which is the Word Command, and Power of GOD!! – What is the Obedience to the Gospel!! --- WHO CARES!!!!

Paul – 041412

Leave a comment:

• Jacob
    replied
    Romans 2:16 KJV –“In the day when God shall –(( JUDGE ))- THE SECRETS OF MEN by Jesus Christ ACCORDING TO –(( MY ))- GOSPEL”. ---&--- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV – “IN FLAMING FIRE TAKING VENGEANCE on them that know not God, and THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL of our Lord Jesus Christ”. -----//--- (( Whose Gospel, and HOW ))!! --- Revelation 14:19 KJV - “THE –(( ANGEL ))- THRUST IN HIS SICKLE into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, –(( AND CAST IT INTO ))- THE GREAT WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD”. -----//-- In the name of Jesus Christ, or Thus saith the Lord!! – Which do you want!! – I don’t have to “SAY” either! - I can just say what the Lord gave me to say, and let you remain ignorant, and in the dark as to who said it!! – It is ordained that a Christian; - whatsoever he says or does, do all in the name of the Lord!! – That doesn’t mean that the Christian must say, - “In the name of the Lord, I say “Such and such”, or Thus saith the Lord, “Such and such”!! – Your lack of learning the “Will” of Christ will force you to be FOOLISH and misunderstand the SAYING!! – AND don’t say that I must CARE, - because I don’t have to care how foolish you are!! ----- Proverbs 1:24:31 KJV – “Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26- (( I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I WILL MOCK WHEN YOUR FEAR COMETH )); 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- FOR THAT THEY HATED KNOWLEDGE, AND –(( DID NOT CHOOSE THE FEAR OF THE LORD ))-: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. ---&--- Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV – “LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION of the whole matter: -(( FEAR GOD ))-, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: FOR THIS IS –(( THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN ))-. 14- For God shall bring every work into Judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil”. -----

Paul – 041412
    Paul taught obedience to God.

Leave a comment:

• Letsargue
    replied
    Originally posted by This Charming Manc View Post
    You know that is unintelligible garbage?

You just showed your wisdom, by not "PROVING IT" GARBAGE!! --- Every "FOOL" will say things like that, but "NEVER" / "NEVER" CAN A FOOL PROVE ME WRONG. - THEY RUN AND HIDE IN THE CATACOMBS LIKE THE COWARDS THEY ALL ARE ---- Now show us all, just who you really ARE, and what side any fool is on!!

Paul -- 041412

Leave a comment:

• This Charming Manc
    replied
    You know that is unintelligible garbage?

Leave a comment:

• Letsargue
    started a topic According to MY Gospel:

According to MY Gospel:

Romans 2:16 KJV –“In the day when God shall –(( JUDGE ))- THE SECRETS OF MEN by Jesus Christ ACCORDING TO –(( MY ))- GOSPEL”. ---&--- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV – “IN FLAMING FIRE TAKING VENGEANCE on them that know not God, and THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL of our Lord Jesus Christ”. -----//--- (( Whose Gospel, and HOW ))!! --- Revelation 14:19 KJV - “THE –(( ANGEL ))- THRUST IN HIS SICKLE into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, –(( AND CAST IT INTO ))- THE GREAT WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD”. -----//-- In the name of Jesus Christ, or Thus saith the Lord!! – Which do you want!! – I don’t have to “SAY” either! - I can just say what the Lord gave me to say, and let you remain ignorant, and in the dark as to who said it!! – It is ordained that a Christian; - whatsoever he says or does, do all in the name of the Lord!! – That doesn’t mean that the Christian must say, - “In the name of the Lord, I say “Such and such”, or Thus saith the Lord, “Such and such”!! – Your lack of learning the “Will” of Christ will force you to be FOOLISH and misunderstand the SAYING!! – AND don’t say that I must CARE, - because I don’t have to care how foolish you are!! ----- Proverbs 1:24:31 KJV – “Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26- (( I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I WILL MOCK WHEN YOUR FEAR COMETH )); 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- FOR THAT THEY HATED KNOWLEDGE, AND –(( DID NOT CHOOSE THE FEAR OF THE LORD ))-: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. ---&--- Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV – “LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION of the whole matter: -(( FEAR GOD ))-, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: FOR THIS IS –(( THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN ))-. 14- For God shall bring every work into Judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil”. -----

Paul – 041412
Working...
X