Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judgment of America Plus. Worsens:

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by rainee View Post
    Good to see Let's,
    But I have to say it's kinda disconcerting to see and put up with so much unfairness up top and come here to find you have worked out
    a no woman policy from the Scriptures.
    sigh.

    Though I do agree with much of what you say, I have to be careful
    with a total agreement...


    So here are my questions for you:
    WHY is the Church described a bride?
    Is this not some kind of demonstration that "woman" is an essential part of God's plan?

    WHY does it say:
    Acts 2:17-18
    17 “‘In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.
    18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
    and they will prophesy.

    How would these things work if not within the body of Christ?

    Hug!
    I may not be back right away.
    But I will try!


    The CHURCH has no gender, except that which Christ gives it, and that is his BRIDE, who is made up of the spirits / of the men. The men are not the Bride, only their Angel, non-gender until wedded to the Body of Christ with him being the Head of the Body. We are all one in him and the Body. – My wife would be married to my flesh or body, and her spirit would join with mine to the Body of Christ. – My wife is supposed to be married to me; and I am supposed to be married to Christ. - The wife cannot be married to Christ and me; both at the same time. That’s adultery. - I cannot be married to my wife in the spirit, but she is joined to me as I am joined to Christ. – You and yours cannot make it work any other way, - but you make it in adultery.

    God did pour out his spirit upon all flesh; - dogs, cats, cows, birds, etc. etc.; ALL FLESH, -- but the false churches take it that anything that has life can do anything they want to in spite of the Truth. The lesser creatures still obey Christ, and have their table with Christ. --- I don’t want to even get into that!

    It would be just like when God poured out his spirit upon anything, like the world of Noah, and Sodom, and Jerusalem in AD70. There is death and there is LIFE. – Matthew 3:11 KJV _ “He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire. ----- That is the pouring out of his spirit upon ALL FLESH.

    Thanks, take care!

    Paul – 121710
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

    Comment


    • #17
      AAAHHHHH!! – Looks like the gates of hell / your government has not only PRAVELED AGAINST YOUR CHURCHES, - it looks like hell has gone straight through and OVER you and your so called churches, and set up the Judgment of Satan against all of YOU. – Where’s the answer to your prayers from the TRUE CHRIST? -- I think you and your churches has already missed the RESURRECTION / “RAPTURE”. – And I STILL tell you all, that there is NOTHING any of you can do about it!
      UUHH, -- I and the rest of the angels are not included in your dilemma. That is my Church. AMEN!

      Paul – 012511
      ---Gal. 4:16.
      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

      Comment


      • #18
        If any of you so called “christians” and members of some so called “church”; you may be interested in trying to get things right with the TRUTH / the SPIRIT OF THE WORD, and not the Letter of the Word.

        All you foolish so called “christians” teach that Jesus took the Old Law contained in ordinances, -- that Jesus took them out of the way of YOU, nailing them / it to his cross. - That is a “LIE” or false doctrine. – The Old Law was never in YOUR WAY as a Gentile / as a “GENTILE”. The Law was never / “NEVER” to the Gentiles. The Law couldn’t have been in your or our way. Just in the way of the JEW / Israelites.

        What do some of you fools do with the following?

        1 John 3:4 KJV – “Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law”. ----- That is not speaking of the “OLD LAW”. – If John is speaking of any Law, it must be the “LAW OF FAITH”; not the Old Mosaic Law that was not to the Gentiles.—How foolish must one be to be some of you?
        And this: -- Romans 2:12 KJV – “For as many as have sinned “WITHOUT” law shall also perish “WITHOUT” law: - and as many as have sinned in the Law shall be judged by the Law”. ----- The Jews and the Israelites are the only ones who can possibly sin in or under the Old Law, - NEVER a Gentile! – Therefore! – If the Old Law was not given to the Gentiles, - then what is the sin of, --- “Sin is not imputed when there is no law”. ---&--- “For sin is the transgression of the LAW”! ----- Now, you FOOLISH wiser than Jesus, you scholars and scholar sympathizers, and the AMR types; - if the Gentiles were not under ANY LAW / “ANY LAW” - by what were the Babylonians, the Canaanites, Sodom and Gomorrah, and Jericho; - by what were they judged if the Law was not to them, and sin is the transgression of the LAW?

        You don’t have to have a Law to sin, even if sin is the transgression of the LAW. – Man is born in sin, which is the transgression of Adam / “ADAM” in the Garden. – “For by one man’s sin, ALL DIED”. ---&--- “Death reigned from Adam to Moses”. ----- Now, I couldn’t care less if you believe anything God says, however, I must show you fools anyhow. – I most likely will not be doing any more THREADS; - I have done all you need or deserve. --- The Thread, - “The Fourth Heaven IS” – is the end of the WORD.

        THEREFORE! --- John 1:51 KJV – “Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man”. ----- WHO? – Did he say the Son of God, or Jesus, or did Jesus say the Angels shall ascend and descend upon the “SON OF MAN”? ---&--- When the “Son of Man” cometh, shall he find Faith on the Earth?”. ----- There, - did Jesus say, the Son of God, Jesus, or did Jesus say the “Son of Man” cometh?

        Thank God there’s a HELL!

        Paul – 021411
        Last edited by Letsargue; February 14, 2011, 04:45 PM.
        ---Gal. 4:16.
        ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

        Comment


        • #19
          Rainee, - Do you remember this Thread??

          How are things now - than then?
          However, this is about the Judgment of a very rebellious nation and world toward God and His Truth. --- But feel free to use it for anything needed. I'm sure the World will use it to tighten their ( Hatred )!!!

          Paul -- 091812
          ---Gal. 4:16.
          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

          Comment


          • #20
            Hopes for Mitt to win?????
            Even if Mitt wins, he can’t save your country from all the rules and regulations that have ( Already ) been put in place, as I’ve told you before; - but are being ( Held ) until after the election. -- There are dozens of Republicans in government that could stop the President in his tracks if they wanted to. -- Remember it was a ”?Conservative Judge” that allowed “Obama Care” to remain in place.

            You all have ( lost ) your government no matter who wins the election, exactly the way I warned you would, back in the early spring of 2007 in my Thread, “Judgment without the End”. -- That Thread was conveniently removed from the third or fourth page of the Forum, “Exclusively Christian Forum”; not the 28th 0r 30th pages.

            If there was a ( Single Christian ), - not a good Republican; - if there was a single Christian in your Government, he could have, or could pray for the Lord’s help and the Lord ( Would Respond ), because that was, and is the ( Promise ) He made to all Christians; - if they were Christian!! ----- Read it and praise your own god for answering ( your prayers to him ) / the devil!!! -->>-- John 14:13-14 KJV – “( Whatsoever ye shall ask in my name ), ( that will I do ), that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14- ( If ye shall ask (( any thing )) in my name ), ( I will do it ). -------///--- If Christ doesn’t keep that Promise, the Father ( Cannot ) be Glorified, and you all know that!! -- Now call Jesus Christ / God a liar, and lose you world!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Now, if I can only get Google Search to quit posting my name, “Letsargue”, I’ll be pleased!!!!!!

            Paul – 102512
            ---Gal. 4:16.
            ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

            Comment


            • #21
              What are you all going to say and do when the enemies of Israel destroy Israel, when your faith says that God will save Israel from their enemies??? ---- Your prophases are false!!!!!

              Paul – 111412
              ---Gal. 4:16.
              ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi Paul!!!

                I did not see this thread till now!
                Happy Bday by the way!! I am glad you were born, and I thank God for that.

                Let me take a look at this thread and get back to answer it -
                I cut my finger and it is harder than usual to type with a band-aid over the tip of my finger.

                HUG

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by rainee View Post
                  Hi Paul!!!

                  I did not see this thread till now!
                  Happy Bday by the way!! I am glad you were born, and I thank God for that.

                  Let me take a look at this thread and get back to answer it -
                  I cut my finger and it is harder than usual to type with a band-aid over the tip of my finger.

                  HUG

                  OK!

                  What about the thread you asked me to write about Time; – “God’s Timing of Things”???

                  Paul – 111712
                  ---Gal. 4:16.
                  ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Just to show how totally unlearned you and all your churches are; - you all call the upcoming catastrophe a - “Fiscal Cliff”; when there is no such thing in all Scriptures. – (( It’s a “PIT” )). – A Pit is the symbol of death that God is going to Give you all!!!!! – Your Nation will be no more as it WAS!!! --You’re falling into a “PIT”, not off some kind of Hillside!!! - Remember all the sayings about, - “PIT”. -- This is not the “Bottomless Pit; - it’s not the End, it’s the “Judgment without the End” – Geniuses!!! --- Just thought I’d show how stupid your government / nation is that you all ( Voted For )!!! – But you-all are Geniuses; - so nothing matters, especially anything God says!!!!

                    You’ve had the Seas and the Waves roaring, -- and Attacks!! – So what is the ( Shaking of the Heavens ) ( “AND” ) the “Earth”?? ---- Isn’t that “Shaking” the worse thing ever happened, or ever will happen?? --- ( NO; -- not to you all, if you can’t use it here; -- but that’s what God said!! – And what is the “Worse Thing that ever happened”, or ever will happen?? – ( Why it’s the Destruction of Israel ); - what else; - (( And )) will that not ( “Shake you and your Churches UP” )?? – Heaven and the Earthy “Shaken” up?? -- NO, - of course not, - you can’t read it that way; you’re smarter than the Word of God!!

                    Paul – 111712
                    ---Gal. 4:16.
                    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                      Just to show how totally unlearned you and all your churches are; - you all call the upcoming catastrophe a - “Fiscal Cliff”; when there is no such thing in all Scriptures. – (( It’s a “PIT” )). – A Pit is the symbol of death that God is going to Give you all!!!!! – Your Nation will be no more as it WAS!!! --You’re falling into a “PIT”, not off some kind of Hillside!!! - Remember all the sayings about, - “PIT”. -- This is not the “Bottomless Pit; - it’s not the End, it’s the “Judgment without the End” – Geniuses!!! --- Just thought I’d show how stupid your government / nation is that you all ( Voted For )!!! – But you-all are Geniuses; - so nothing matters, especially anything God says!!!!

                      You’ve had the Seas and the Waves roaring, -- and Attacks!! – So what is the ( Shaking of the Heavens ) ( “AND” ) the “Earth”?? ---- Isn’t that “Shaking” the worse thing ever happened, or ever will happen?? --- ( NO; -- not to you all, if you can’t use it here; -- but that’s what God said!! – And what is the “Worse Thing that ever happened”, or ever will happen?? – ( Why it’s the Destruction of Israel ); - what else; - (( And )) will that not ( “Shake you and your Churches UP” )?? – Heaven and the Earthy “Shaken” up?? -- NO, - of course not, - you can’t read it that way; you’re smarter than the Word of God!!

                      Paul – 111712

                      One doesn’t have to be deaf to hear the chuckles and smirks about my - “Heaven and Earth Shaking” -- are you and your churches shaking. – Smirk and Giggle about this: - Jeremiah 5:22 KJV ---&--- Ezekiel 38:19-20 KJV –

                      Paul – 111712
                      ---Gal. 4:16.
                      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        OOOOOHH My!! – Who would have ever guessed that!! – Now, your government is saying they can “KILL” / “KILL” citizens of America, overseas, for being “Terrorists”, without due process. – Well, guess who they have already called “Terrorists”???? – The Tea Party members!!!! – You know Christians are much worse than the Tea Partiers. – They are “Hate Groups”. – Guess what’s coming to your country from the U.N. by way of your elect???

                        Paul – 020813
                        ---Gal. 4:16.
                        ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          What's going on in your / "YOUR" Government / Country / Kingdom, and beloved Place where you're trying to vote God out of His Power; - Is truly a joy to behold for the lost world of foolish people!!

                          I told you all it was coming, - and it ISSS!!!

                          Paul -- 060513
                          ---Gal. 4:16.
                          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                            What's going on in your / "YOUR" Government / Country / Kingdom, and beloved Place where you're trying to vote God out of His Power; - Is truly a joy to behold for the lost world of foolish people!!

                            I told you all it was coming, - and it ISSS!!!

                            Paul -- 060513
                            Yes you did. Glad to see you are posting again Paul.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              All the Laws are already in place for the Government to take over every aspect of your Lives in America. - Not only that; - there is no longer Military enough to defend YOU from anyone!!!!
                              You all have just sat on your donkeys, and spit in Christ‘s face while the ((( “Antichrist” ))) ( of your day ) simply took your Nation from you!!!
                              And I will truly rejoice when ((( Your spiritual father tells his law keepers / angels ))) to start implementing all laws!! --- What a happy day that will be for Christ!!! – Your Judgment will be in effect for eternity. You all will cease to exist in your own ( Lot ) in God’s Laws of the Creation; that’s what God says!!

                              Prove me wrong!!!

                              Paul – 090113
                              ---Gal. 4:16.
                              ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
                                All the Laws are already in place for the Government to take over every aspect of your Lives in America. - Not only that; - there is no longer Military enough to defend YOU from anyone!!!!
                                You all have just sat on your donkeys, and spit in Christ‘s face while the ((( “Antichrist” ))) ( of your day ) simply took your Nation from you!!!
                                And I will truly rejoice when ((( Your spiritual father tells his law keepers / angels ))) to start implementing all laws!! --- What a happy day that will be for Christ!!! – Your Judgment will be in effect for eternity. You all will cease to exist in your own ( Lot ) in God’s Laws of the Creation; that’s what God says!!

                                Prove me wrong!!!

                                Paul – 090113

                                WOW!!! -- How much worse can Obama GET???

                                You ALL Are Getting exactly what your LOVE Of Voting for Your GENIUS Knowledge; - you're getting Exactly what You Deserve; ((( THANK GOD )))!!!!

                                (( It Was ( "National" Vote ), NOT A personal VOTE, And YOU As a "NATION" (( WON )) Your GOODY!!!!!!!

                                Paul David -- 101014
                                ---Gal. 4:16.
                                ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X