Abel and the Beast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Just Ask the wise brute Beast, he’ll tell you nothing. Because he’s afraid of what he claims to deny is true. It’s a little more complicated than that, but. ---- he may be a little bewildered by my Spirit as is, or may be others. -- Go back and read the last few posts of “Ask me Mr. Beast” responding to my Spirit in the “Apt to Teach” Thread. -- Anyone who is a “Wise Man” of the Word of God is APT to teach. – King Solomon was a “Wise Man” of the Word. -- John Hagee and the like are not “Wise Men” of Jesus Christ. – Joseph, Jesus’ father was a Wise Man of building, and so is Christ a “Wise Man” of building. – Jesus Christ built his House upon the Rock, also by master builders / Christians like Paul / the Angel of God

We three; at least we three, make somewhat the same claim. - The little man with the Proverbs who calls himself “The Word”, and “God”; - and then you have Squeaky making odd-ball claims also. And then you have ME! – There is every form of inner response with or without any outer reaction to my claims. - May I explain my Wild Claims for those who may be a little fearfully bewildered.

I am who and what I am, and that is Spirit, and not the flesh, the flesh / my flesh is not “profiting” anything from the cross of Christ, but I am / my Spirit is. – My Spirit is “GIVEN / BY GRACE”. ---- Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV – “Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the “SPIRIT” SHALL RETURN UNTO GOD WHO –( GAVE )- IT”. ----- By Grace given to the Christian, - but cursing for the LOST.

My Spirit that is GIVEN me by the grace of Christ; is the Spirit of Christ given me, and I wear it gratefully. -- The Spirit given me goes back to Abel. -- ( It’s very simple really ). - I, - which is to say “My Spirit” is the CRY of Abel’s “anointed” “saving” Blood / Christ Jesus’ Blood crying with a loud voice. The Spirit of God goes back before Abel and the beginning of the world. ---- Abel now has a Spiritual Body / a Spiritual Soul. - Not only a “CRY” from the blood-soaked ground at the Rock. That Spirit is also the same Spirit as – Jude 9 KJV - “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses”. ----- Abel, Moses, and Paul were given the Spirit of Abel’s Cry, in their own time, which is “Michael the archangel”; “THE SPIRIT / THE ANGEL OF GOD / MICHAEL”, - ( no flesh involved ). - Michael the archangel was the Spirit / Angel of the Apostle Paul, --- Acts 27:23 KJV – “The Angel of God, whose I am”. -----

Every Christian is an Angel of Christ, and every lost person has an angel of the Devil. – Proverbs 23:7 KJV – “As he thinketh in his heart, so is he”. ----- Congratulations all you self-made christians; the Scholarly educated know nothings. – One’s “THINKING” comes FROM THE WORD OF GOD, - or from the doctrines of MEN! --- If you can’t prove me wrong, the thing for you to do is deny what I say, that’s the smarts of some of the wise today.

All you visitors out there; come in and join us. The water is restless and murky because it’s of the World. - However, we all can walk on it, right!

Paul – 110610

Status
Not open for further replies.