Knowledge of the LOST:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

John 10:5 KJV – “A stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers”. --- Hebrews 13:2 KJV – “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares”.

John 4:22 KJV - “Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship”.
John 4:32 KJV - “I have meat to eat that ye know not of”.
John 7:28 KJV - “He that sent me is true, whom ye know not”.

1 Corinthians 14:11 KJV - “If I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me”.
Jude 10 KJV – “But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves”.

The know-it-all brute beasts can speak of nothing but the mundane things and cannot PROVE ANYTHING that is written of God and of Christ. - Lies and deceit is his / their only knowledge. - Scholars, Professors, Philosophers, Gnostics, and all Fools hide from the Truth, and or show the world who they really are / The world of Christ / the True / “TRUE CHURCH”. --- Matthew 23:33 KJV – “( Brute Beasts )! Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell”? -----

The knowledge of the Lost is nothing but worldly knowledge. - Worldly knowledge / the knowledge of man is absolutely zero knowledge of Christ. - There is no doctrine of man or of the false christians that cannot be PROVEN WRONG! - None of you wise false christians can prove me wrong in any of my Threads. Just Ask the wisest of you all.
Acts 24:13 KJV - “Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me”.
Acts 25:7 KJV – “Laid many and grievous complaints against Paul, which they could not prove”.
Romans 12:2 KJV – “Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God”. -----
1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV – “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good”. -----
PROVE ME WRONG in the Word of God, not some mundane garbage that has nothing to do with Christ.
One thing that all the LOST have in common is that they cannot support their doctrines with the Word of God without changing it, or leaving out other Scriptures that totally contradict with their doctrines; such as, “Just ask Jesus to come into your heart”; or just pray the sinners prayer”. - There is nothing that supports either in any way. – Salvation is not mentioned in those ways any where. – However, that doesn’t matter to the LOST / the WISE of the World. – They know nothing of God and of Christ. - NOTHING! – Condemning the messenger is their ONLY DOCTRINE. – WELL! – They will praise their own kind, regardless who they are; Atheists, Mormons, Catholics, Baptists or any Scientist or Philosopher. However, none of you can prove me wrong. – You can say I’m wrong all day, but you cannot PROVE ME WRONG! -- I have proved you wrong in all my Threads. – You will not, or cannot even defend your own GOD!

Paul – 110510

Status
Not open for further replies.