The Rough Houses of the Gods:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The House of Israel, the House of Catholic, the House of Mormon, and the House of Baptist, and all the other Houses that are divided from the HOUSE OF THE LORD / CHURCHES cannot stand in their divisions from Christ. -- The House of Israel is the House that most all the other Houses are watching for God to deliver from a coming doom of the FAITHLESS and evil nations that God himself is bringing upon the House of Israel; - HHUUHhhhhhh! – You fools! – You and all your Houses will see the House of Israel crumble in its own destruction for the lack of Knowledge and of faith, and the Lack of LOVE of Christ. – Your own Houses of your own false Gods and false Anointed Saviors cannot stand on the foundations they are built upon, - BEING ALL LIES! --- Today’s churches are built upon Lies / false doctrines by the false Prophets of their false Christs. ----- Matthew 24:24 KJV –

What are all you Israelite kingdom of God lovers going to do when Israel is destroyed by YOUR OWN WISE VOTE? – Your VOTE only! – You fools should have let Christ put who he wanted into office. – Proverbs 8:15-16 KJV – “By me KINGS REIGN, and PRINCES DECREE JUSTICE. 16- BY ME PRINCES RULE, AND NOBLES, EVEN ALL THE JUDGES OF THE EARTH”. ------ By the Lord, not your vote, you ignorant fools. - Prove me wrong there!

You Religious fools can never be “credited” with all the destruction you’ve done to your world and your own country, with your arrogance and foolish ignorance, and false doctrines. – WELL! – I’ll see you all in a Judgment that you cannot accept, but you WILL!

Paul – 071910

Status
Not open for further replies.