Do I have this Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

My fleshly body is called Paul or David, and I have a family name also, that doesn’t matter here. However, I dwell in that fleshly body called Paul. - That body was born of earthly parents, in the country of the United States of America. -- That is, that body was born there. However, my Spiritual Body was BORN in a different time, not of this world, but of a Heavenly Place. Therefore, I am only here as the Scriptures say, --- 1 Peter 2:11 KJV – “I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims”. ---- The word strangers, is the same as “Aliens”. – Christians are not of this world or of your Government. – I am of a Kingdom; - a Government having a King ruling over his Kingdom. I am of that Kingdom, and I am a legal alien sojourning in this land. -- I am SENT by my King to convert whomever I can to my Father’s Kingdom in Heaven.
If you were my brother, you would be doing the will of the King also, but you are not my brother. – You are of your father, the Lord of your world and Government by decree of my King.

Does that sound about right thus far? - Are there any contradictions to the Word of God? – The conflict or contradiction is between my world and my time, and your world and your time.

The decree was given and he was taken, whereby the judgment is given and the just are taken, and the unjust are given.
The Old was given, and nothing taken. Nothing left of giving, and nothing left of taking. – All is regiven, and all retaken; AMEN.

Proverbs 8:22-30 KJV –
22- “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23- I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24- When there were no depths, I WAS BROUGHT FORTH; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25- Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I BROUGHT FORTH:
26- While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
27- When he prepared the heavens, I WAS THERE: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
28- When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29- When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30- THEN I WAS BY HIM, AS ONE BROUGHT UP WITH HIM: and I was daily HIS DELIGHT, rejoicing always BEFORE HIM”.
-----You don’t have any idea what any of that means!
Genesis 1:6-8 KJV –
6- And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7- And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8- And God called the firmament Heaven. ----- This is that! – It’s called the Gospel / Baptism.

Paul – 062310

Status
Not open for further replies.