God's Word, vs Man's word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Can man’s word ever overcome God’s Word? - Or can Man’s word ever prevail against the Church / the Gates of the Kingdom? – If you do not use the Word of God / The Sword of the Spirit in your warfare, you’re banging your head against the Walls of the New and Heavenly Jerusalem. Only the lost fools would do such a thing, and they do it all the time. They think they do God’s will, however it’s the will of their father the Devil.

AGAIN! – If it’s not written in the Letter or the Spirit of the Word, it‘s man’s word and cannot stand against the Sword of God in the hands of the Angels. ----- Blasphemy! --- Just who do you suppose can handle the Sword correctly, with great skill? – Shall any learner take part in the warfare of Christ against the father of evil? – Can he survive the absolute lack of skill of the Lost? - They are not permitted even to try to fight, only learn to fight; - that’s their fight.

The Christian can only live by the Lord’s Sword; there is no other weapon.
The Christian can only live by the Bread of the Lord; there is no other food.
The Christian can only quench his thirst by the water of the Lord; there is no other drink.
The Christian can only wear the clothing of the Lord; there is nothing else to put on.
The Christian can only be protected in the house of the Lord; there are no other walls.
The Christian can only fight the fight of the Lord; there is no other fight to fight.
The Christian can only use the Word of the Lord: there is no other Word to use.
The Christian can only be called the Word of the Lord; there is no other name to be called.
If it’s not the Word of the Lord, it’s nothing and nowhere.

You must say that I’m in error and you cannot support me in any of the things I teach. - BOO HOO HOO! - I’m all alone and by myself; COL, COL – OOHHH, - Come to think about it, just who did Jesus have to support him at the end? - Just who backed Jesus up before he was crucified? – OOHhhh, - I think Jesus was all alone and by himself; he didn’t even have his closest friends to help him. It was his own family that betrayed him, Judas was his own brother. WOW, I don’t feel so bad now. LOL, LOL. – None of you is even my brother, at best, you’re all my enemy, - my enemy that I desperately try to save the Souls of. - That’s what we’re ordained to do. – Jude 1:23 KJV - “Others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh”.

Paul – 062210

OMEGA

You certainly have alot of ZEAL for the Lord.
------------------
You said,
The Christian can only be called the Word of the Lord; there is no other name to be called.
==================

Can you give us a Scripture to support your conclusion here ?

Here are all the verses that contain :" Word of the Lord".

Lu 22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the **** crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
Ac 8:25 And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.
Ac 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Ac 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
Ac 13:49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.
Ac 15:35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also.
Ac 15:36 And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.
Ac 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
Ac 19:10 And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.
1Th 1:8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God–ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
2Th 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Letsargue

You certainly have alot of ZEAL for the Lord.
------------------
You said,
==================

Can you give us a Scripture to support your conclusion here ?

Here are all the verses that contain :" Word of the Lord".

Lu 22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the **** crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
Ac 8:25 And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.
Ac 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Ac 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
Ac 13:49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.
Ac 15:35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also.
Ac 15:36 And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.
Ac 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
Ac 19:10 And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.
1Th 1:8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God–ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
2Th 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

2 Peter 3:5-7 KJV - 5 “For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6- Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7- But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the SAME WORD ARE KEPT IN STORE, reserved unto fire”.

There is NOTHING but the Word which is Christ / God. Amen.

Paul – 062310

Status
Not open for further replies.