Children of God:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I suppose most of you call yourselves Children of God. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how you-all come by that title or designation. There are no Scriptures to support you in that at all.

Let’s see! – Galatians 4:26 KJV - The Jerusalem which is above is the mother of US ALL; the Christian, that is. That’s who Paul was writing to, the Christians at Galatia. So, the Holy City New Jerusalem with the streets of gold and pearly gates is the Christian Mother. She is the Bride of Christ, the Lamb’s Wife. The Lord says, “IS OUR MOTHER”, not, will be our mother. --- Revelation 21:2 KJV – “I John saw the HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM, coming down from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a bride ADORNED FOR HER HUSBAND”. ----- I realize that those words don’t mean anything to most of you, but God / Christ did say them, so they could possibly be true, if we stretch the Truth a ways; RIGHT! – WELL NO! – It can’t be right according to you-all. – You’re the Children of God the Father, and that would make you the brother of Jesus, who is the Son of God the Father, RIGHT! --- Now if, - Just “IF” the Jerusalem which is above is also your mother, then your Father had children by His own Son’s Wife, because New Jerusalem is the “Bride of Christ”, or the “Lamb’s Wife”. That would make your Mother an adulteress in the highest order. It would also make your Father; WELL! - I’m NOT even going to say that, it’s so horrible. --- OOOHHH, - that would make you the children of a real Devil, RIGHT! – Is there any way you could dress that up a little so you wouldn’t appear quiet so evil?

Do I have anything out of context there, or is that how the text reads? – If the Jerusalem which is above is your Mother, then by necessity, you’re also the Son of Jesus Christ, - have to be, theirs no other choice. However, YOU’RE not my brother in Christ, and I doubt that you could clam me as your BROTHER; at least I HOPE NOT.

The Children of God the Father was Israel, the Children of Israel. –Exodus 4:22 KJV – “Thus saith the LORD, ISRAEL IS MY SON, even MY FIRSTBORN”. SO, if God the Father is your Father, then you’re an Israelite, one of the scattered; - RIGHT! – And all the Israelites are your brothers and you cannot be a brother to a Christian. Christians can’t be Israelites now can they? But, Israelites can be Christians, RIGHT! – And Christians have a Mother which is above, and our Father is also above. So where are the Children of this horribly perverted mess? – Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “HATH RAISED US UP together, and MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus”. ---- Do any of you read anywhere there that says WILL MAKE, or WILL RAISE? – I think God said, “Hath raised” and “Made us”; that’s all past tense.

Do any of you want to challenge God or me on this, or is it going to be Religion as usual, and I’m the foolish idiot? - While you-all run and hide again and back people who call themselves “Christians” and are of some real weird spiritual family?

I know there’s nothing you can do with this, but you-all will deny it anyhow, because you are your Father’s son.

Paul – 061410

Status
Not open for further replies.