ECT SO WHO APPOINTS DEACON TO THE ASSEMBLY ?

DAN P

Hi to all and we have the same Problem as the appointment as ELDERS !

All know where to find the qualification of DEACONS but who appoints them ?

We are having this problem in our assembly , today , so what say you ?

dan p

Bradley D

"So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. Then they prayed, 'Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.' Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles" (Acts 1:23-26).

DAN P

"So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. Then they prayed, 'Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.' Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles" (Acts 1:23-26).[/QUOTE

Hi and only 2 qualified to taken Judas place and they had to be with Jesus , having begun from the baptism of John and be a witness of His resurrection , to be appointed an APOSTLE !! Acts 1:21-23 !!

dan p

Bradley D

"So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. Then they prayed, 'Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.' Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles" (Acts 1:23-26).[/QUOTE

Hi and only 2 qualified to taken Judas place and they had to be with Jesus , having begun from the baptism of John and be a witness of His resurrection , to be appointed an APOSTLE !! Acts 1:21-23 !!

dan p

And?? I believe you pray about nominations and you vote.

DAN P

And?? I believe you pray about nominations and you vote.

Hi and in Acts 1:24 it was the Lord that chose who was to take Judas position , Matthias and these were the apostles to sit on 12 thrones that are to govern Israel !!

Here we are talking DEACONS and I believe that 1 Tim 3:1 and Acts 20:28 and Acts 14:23 show how that happens !!

dan p

Last edited:

Bradley D

Hi and in Acts 1:24 it was the Lord that chose who wasmto take Judas position , Matthias and these were the apostles to sit on 12 thronesnthat are to govern Israel !!

Here we are talking DEACONS and I believe that 1 Tim 3:1 and Acts 20:28 and Acts 14:23 !!

dan p

Hopefully when they pray and vote today. It is the Holy working within them that helps make their decisions.