ECT Consuming Jesus' Flesh And Blood

WeberHome

Regardless of how Christ's teachings are interpreted-- ritually, literally, or metaphorically --unless people somehow eat his flesh and drink his blood, they have no life in them; viz: they are quite dead on the hoof regardless of their health, age, race, religion, and/or gender.

John 6:53 . . Amen, Amen, I say to you: unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.

The kind of life about which the Lord spoke is very unusual to say the least because it's supernatural.

John 6:54 . . .Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life,

Eternal life always was, it always is, and it always will be because eternal life is divine. (John 1:1-4 and 1John 1:1-2)

When the Word came to be in human form (John 1:1-14), he came with not only human life, but also eternal life.

John 5:26 . . For just as the Father has life in Himself, so also He gave to His son the possession of life in himself.

When Jesus spoke of eternal life, he wasn't talking about immortality because in spite of the Lord's possession of his Father's life, Jesus didn't survive crucifixion.

So then, the power of life obtained by eating Jesus' flesh and imbibing his blood isn't meant to keep people's bodies alive forever, sort of like the tree of life in the garden of Eden, because if Jesus' body was vulnerable to death in spite of his possession of eternal life, then the bodies of the consumers of his flesh and blood remain vulnerable to death too in spite of their possession of eternal life.
_

Fred Eans

BANNED
Banned
When someone thinks and witnesses as this thread does, it is no more than confusion on the hoof. The sacrifice of Jesus was meant for a purpose and I assume you no this. His body and his blood are a for a reminder of His purpose and it was a replacement for animal sacrifice an a raising to another level above and beyond all false Religions. It seems it would take God to put the entire Word in your mouth to understand this. The purpose of this flesh age is to put His Children back in good grace as they were before Satan’s fall. When this happens, which is after the 1,000 years reign of Christ, King of kings all will be coping with the initial problem by a tree made in which will itself cope with the problem of boredom and freewill. God’s Children will go to where God is and receive the healing powers which are in the leaves of that tree. Don’t forget the body and the blood are symbols of the real thing, when partaken with in, whether with others or alone, are a witness to God and others, that you truly believe. When this practice first came to be, the believers misconstrued the meaning and took picnic lunches to Church. The rich partook, and the poor went without. Thank you. Fred Eans

WeberHome

Re: Consuming Jesus' Flesh And Blood

John 6:50-51 . . This is the bread that comes down from heaven so that one may eat it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever

Where are the apostles? They're all deceased. Where are the early church fathers? They're all deceased. Where are all the Christians beginning from around 35CE up till one hundred and fifty years ago-- roughly one thousand, eight hundred, and thirty four years of Christians? They're all deceased.

Now, out of all those Christians-- including the apostles and the early church fathers --somebody, somewhere, among them ate the living bread correctly. So then, why are they all deceased?

John 10:27-28 . . My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish.

"eternal life" speaks of Jesus' flesh and blood. (John 6:53-54)

"never perish" speaks of the living bread. (John 6:50-51)

Jesus identified the living bread as his flesh; viz: his body.

John 6:51b . . the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.

I'm pretty sure that nobody anywhere on Earth today is more than 150 years old, yet Jesus said whoever eats this bread-- a.k.a. his flesh --would never perish, viz: would live forever, i.e. they would be immortal.

Now if eating Jesus' flesh, and drinking his blood, gives people eternal life and immortality, then what's the frequency-- what's the regimen? Hourly? Daily? Weekly? Annually? What?

Moses' people had to eat manna on a daily basis because one ration of manna didn't have enough energy in it to keep them alive for very long. In other words: they had to eat the stuff every day or they'd eventually die of malnutrition. In point of fact, they died anyway. But Jesus said that his flesh has enough energy in it to keep people alive forever, in other words; people only need one ration of the bread of life rather than ration after ration after ration like as if it were manna.

In conclusion: If perchance Catholicism's Eucharist is the correct manner in which to eat Jesus' flesh, and to imbibe his blood; then it would be necessary to consume the species just once and people would be good to go for eternity.
_

bibleverse2

When Jesus spoke of eternal life, he wasn't talking about immortality because in spite of the Lord's possession of his Father's life, Jesus didn't survive crucifixion.

Note that He did, in the sense of resurrecting into physical immortality on the third day (2 Timothy 1:10; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Luke 24:39), just as obedient Christians will be resurrected (if dead) or changed (if alive) into physical immortality at Jesus Christ's future, Second Coming (1 Corinthians 15:21-23,51-53, Philippians 3:21, Luke 24:39, Romans 8:23-25).

Also, John 6:53-57 shows that all Christians, for their ultimate salvation, must eat the bread of Communion (Matthew 26:26), and drink the wine of Communion (Matthew 26:27-29), which actually become the body and blood of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 11:27-30), in some spiritual manner (John 6:63).

That is, "discerning the Lord's body" means that when Christians partake of Communion (1 Corinthians 11:23-29), they must discern that the bread and wine are the actual body and blood of Jesus Christ (John 6:53-56) in some spiritual manner (John 6:63), or they may suffer the consequences (1 Corinthians 11:30).

bibleverse2

The purpose of this flesh age is to put His Children back in good grace as they were before Satan’s fall.

No, for note that John 8:23, John 3:31, and 1 Corinthians 15:46-47 counter the mistaken, Gnostic idea that we preexisted as spirits (either in heaven or on a prior, purely-spiritual earth) and then came to the present earth to be conceived and born in physical bodies. For John 8:23, John 3:31, and 1 Corinthians 15:46-47 show that only Jesus Christ came down from heaven to the present earth, while we are all from the present earth, and our first existence is in our present, physical bodies.

WeberHome

Re: Consuming Jesus' Flesh And Blood

John 6:53 . . Amen, Amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.

FAQ: Does that apply to Old Testament personages, e.g. Able, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joshua. Ruth, Gideon, Samson, and David, et al?

A: Yes; all of them.

FAQ: How do you know that?

A: Jesus' flesh benefits the whole world rather than only a portion of the world.

John 6:51b . . the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.

FAQ: Did they even know about Jesus back then?

A: They may not have known his name, but they were all aware that a savior was on the way-- beginning with Adam and Eve.

Gen 3:15 . . I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

It's pretty much agreed on both sides of the aisle that the seed is Christ.

Others besides Adam and Eve knew.

Abraham:

John 8:56 . . Abraham rejoiced to see my day, and he saw it and was glad.

Jacob:

Gen 49:18 . . I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord

Isaiah:

Isa 52:14 . .There were many who were appalled at him— his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness

Isa 53:6 . .We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

All the prophets:

1Pet 1:10-11 . . Concerning this salvation, prophets who prophesied about the grace that was to be yours searched and investigated it, investigating the time and circumstances that the Spirit of Christ within them indicated when it testified in advance to the sufferings destined for Christ and the glories to follow them.

David:

Ps 16:10 . . You will not abandon my soul to Sheol, nor let your devout one see the pit. (cf. Acts 2:25-36)

FAQ: Well, if there was no such thing as a communion service until Jesus' last supper, then how did those people back there eat his flesh and drink his blood?

A: Hook, line, and sinker; so to speak; for example:

Many years ago, when I was a young welder just starting out in the trade, a Baptist man employed by the same company for whom I worked; asked me if I was going to heaven. Of course I replied that I didn't know: I was a Catholic, and Catholics don't know things like that. Then he asked me the question that put my life on a whole new track: Haven't you heard that Christ died for you?

Of course I had heard of Christ's crucifixion in catechism, but not till that moment did I realize it was so personal, and especially; so complete.

Coincidentally, I had only recently been doing some serious thinking about hell. The way I figured it; this kid would never be good enough to merit going to heaven, so hell was pretty much a foregone conclusion for the likes of me. But the very moment that man's question sank into my thick skull; I instantly knew that heaven was in the bag. I had swallowed the story about the offering of Jesus' flesh and blood for my sins hook, line, and sinker.

Some may call me naïve for so easily buying into Jesus' dying for my sins, but I don't feel naïve; no, I feel very fortunate.

Mark 10:15 . . I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.
_

Last edited:

bibleverse2

It's pretty much agreed on both sides of the aisle that the seed is Christ.

Others besides Adam and Eve knew.

Amen, including Moses (Hebrews 11:26).

FAQ: Well, if there was no such thing as a communion service until Jesus' last supper, then how did those people back there eat his flesh and drink his blood?

They didn't eat it until after His resurrection, when they were taken up into heaven.

For all obedient believers who died during Old Testament times are now part of the Church in heaven (Hebrews 11:13-16, Hebrews 12:22-24). For now there are no believers outside of the Church (Ephesians 4:4-6). And 1 Peter 4:6, 1 Peter 3:18c-19, and Ephesians 4:9 show that there was a post-resurrection descent of Jesus Christ into Hades to preach the fulfillment of the Gospel (of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4) to the souls of the dead in Hades, after which preaching, Jesus ascended into heaven with all of the souls of those in Hades who had died in faith (Ephesians 4:8-9, Hebrews 11:13-16, Hebrews 12:22-24).

betsy123

Regardless of how Christ's teachings are interpreted-- ritually, literally, or metaphorically --unless people somehow eat his flesh and drink his blood, they have no life in them; viz: they are quite dead on the hoof regardless of their health, age, race, religion, and/or gender.

John 6:53 . . Amen, Amen, I say to you: unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.

The kind of life about which the Lord spoke is very unusual to say the least because it's supernatural.

John 6:54 . . .Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life,

Eternal life always was, it always is, and it always will be because eternal life is divine. (John 1:1-4 and 1John 1:1-2)

When the Word came to be in human form (John 1:1-14), he came with not only human life, but also eternal life.

John 5:26 . . For just as the Father has life in Himself, so also He gave to His son the possession of life in himself.

So then, the power of life obtained by eating Jesus' flesh and imbibing his blood isn't meant to keep people's bodies alive forever, sort of like the tree of life in the garden of Eden, because if Jesus' body was vulnerable to death in spite of his possession of eternal life, then the bodies of the consumers of his flesh and blood remain vulnerable to death too in spite of their possession of eternal life.
_

If taken literally, how many times do we have to eat the "flesh and blood" of Jesus?

Of course, when we partake of the "supper" - in memory of the sacrifices of Jesus - we don't really think the bread and wine has truly become His flesh and blood (transubstantiation), do we?

I think, John 6:53 speaks metaphorically.
That's meant as a kind of memorial, as Jesus Himself had clearly stated.

Luke 22:19
And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."

That it's meant as a metaphor, is clear - when He broke the bread and said, "This is my body given for you...." How can it not be taken as a metaphor?

Here is a good explanation for that:

.....eating his flesh and drinking his blood is a metaphorical way of describing the person who draws on, claims, or lays hold of the reality of his atoning sacrifice by putting personal faith in him. We've constantly got to come back to that.

You eat the bread of life.
Jesus makes it plain that means coming to him, which is the heart of the matter
—an encounter with the Christ who confronts you. He goes right on to the end of the discourse, talking about eating his flesh and drinking his blood and having life as a result of doing so.

Put all of that in the framework of John's Gospel. There have been five chapters of John's Gospel leading up to this point; they establish the frame of reference into which eating Jesus' flesh and drinking his blood actually fits.

Come to him and believe in him as Nicodemus was taught to do (John 3), as were the woman at the well and the other folk from Sychar in the next chapter.
And in chapter five, you've got the reality of Jesus healing the cripple, and restoring to him a life that he didn't have before.

It all adds up, you see. And this is something that I find myself wanting to say over and over again to people who ask me about difficult Scriptures. If you read what leads up to them in the book from which they come, again and again you'll find that the problem answers itself, because the foundation for resolving it has already been laid.
https://www.christianitytoday.com/biblestudies/bible-answers/theology/eternallife.html

Last edited:

bibleverse2

. . . when He broke the bread and said, "This is my body given for you...." How can it not be taken as a metaphor?

Because Luke 22:19 can be taken literally, just as "my body" in Matthew 26:12,26 and Mark 14:8,22 can be taken literally.

It is sometimes asked: "For John 6:53-57 to be accomplished physically, would Jesus have to carve off portions of His physical flesh, and drain portions of His physical blood, and present them for physical consumption?"

John 6:53-57 does not have to be that graphic, but can be understood by faith (2 Corinthians 5:7). That is, when Jesus Christ says of the bread of Communion: "This is my body" (Matthew 26:26), He can mean it.

For the bread and wine of Communion become Christ's flesh and blood by faith, which is not seen (Hebrews 11:1), that is, which is something which God purposely designed so that it cannot be scientifically proven (1 Corinthians 2:11-16), just as Christ's very physical death and resurrection themselves, the very heart of the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), cannot be scientifically proven.

Also, the idea of Christ's body being literal flesh must remain as key in the minds of Christians in order for them to avoid the (future, and past) antichrist error of Gnosticism (2 John 1:7-11).

That is, Gnosticism is an ancient religious movement which says that everything material is inherently evil while only that which is purely spirit can be good. Gnosticism teaches that all humans used to be purely spirit and dwelling in bliss from all eternity in a purely-spiritual heaven called the "Pleroma", until by some mishap humanity fell into the material universe and became trapped within fleshly bodies. Gnosticism reviles YHWH, the God of Biblical Christians and the Creator of the material universe and of all fleshly bodies, as an evil, subordinate deity, a "Demiurge" who is keeping humans imprisoned and suffering within fleshly bodies and in the material universe.

Gnosticism became one of the main enemies of the early Church and it will become the greatest enemy of the Church during the future Tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24. For the future Antichrist will be a Gnostic. He will teach the Gnostic/antichrist lie that Christ is not in the flesh (1 John 4:3), and the Antichrist, like the Gnostics, will utterly revile YHWH (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:36). The Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") will instead bring the world into the conscious and open worship of Lucifer (Satan, the dragon) and himself (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 13:8, Revelation 12:9).

Gnosticism has some core teachings in common with Buddhism and Hinduism:

1. The material realm is unreal and evil. (Both Buddhism and Gnosticism got this mistaken idea, originally called "Maya", from Hinduism.)

2. People must strive to escape the material realm completely and enter a state which is wholly non-physical (Parinirvana in Buddhism, the Pleroma in Gnosticism). Buddhism and Gnosticism got this mistaken idea, originally called "Brahman", from Hinduism.

3. The way for people to get free from their imprisonment within the material realm is through their minds attaining a certain level of enlightenment (Nirvana in Buddhism, Gnosis in Gnosticism). Buddhism and Gnosticism got this mistaken idea, originally called "Moksha", from Hinduism.

4. The way for their minds to attain this certain level of enlightenment is through following the way of the Serpent (one legend of Buddhism says that the Buddha was given the true Buddhism by the King of the Serpents; and in Gnosticism, Gnosis comes from the Christ/the Serpent). Both Buddhism and Gnosticism got this mistaken idea of the enlightening serpent, originally called "Kundalini", from Hinduism. (Regarding the serpent in Genesis 3, Gnostics see him as the good guy while they see YHWH as the bad guy.)

The Bible contradicts each of the four points above:

1. The material realm is real and was created by YHWH God as something very good (Genesis 1:31). God Himself is in the flesh (John 1:1,14, Luke 24:39) and He remains wholly without sin (Hebrews 4:15). So there is nothing evil about matter in itself.

2. People must strive to attain to a resurrection (Philippians 3:11) into an immortal human body of flesh and bones like the immortal human body of flesh and bones which Jesus Christ obtained at His resurrection on the third day after His death (Luke 24:39,46; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4,21-23,51-53, Philippians 3:21, Romans 8:23-25), and in which He will remain forever as Christians' fully-human mediator/high priest (1 Timothy 2:5, Hebrews 2:16-17, Hebrews 7:24-26). His tomb is empty (Matthew 28:6) and at His Second Coming He will show the scars of the Crucifixion on His body (Zechariah 13:6, Zechariah 12:10-14).

3. Resurrected people who have been truly enlightened/illuminated (Ephesians 1:18, Hebrews 10:32) by Jesus Christ (John 14:6-7, John 8:32, John 3:36) will remain in the material realm (Revelation 20:4-6, Revelation 5:10, Revelation 2:26-29), ultimately living with God on a New Earth (Revelation 21:1-4), as in a new surface for the earth.

4. The Serpent, Satan/Lucifer, is the deceiver of the whole world (Revelation 12:9).

Bradley D

Communion for me is to remember Christ's suffering on the cross for my sins.

"For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: that the Lord Jesus, on the night He was betrayed, took bread, and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”…(1 Cor. 11:23-24).

betsy123

Because Luke 22:19 can be taken literally, just as "my body" in Matthew 26:12,26 and Mark 14:8,22 can be taken literally.

Luke 22
19 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”

No, you can't take Luke 22:19 literally. It's a metaphor!
How can it be His body (literally), when He's standing right there, and breaking it up?
The breaking of the bread is metaphor for the torture and death He'll face for us.

Same with Matthew 26:26 and Mark 14:22. That's the Last Supper - the same event as Luke 22:19.
He's still talking in metaphor.

Matthew 22:12 and Mark 14:8 are not in metaphors. They're not the same as above.
They speak about the action of a woman, who poured perfume on Him.
They are to be taken literally!

betsy123

John 6:53-57 does not have to be that graphic, but can be understood by faith (2 Corinthians 5:7). That is, when Jesus Christ says of the bread of Communion: "This is my body" (Matthew 26:26), He can mean it.

He can mean it.....metaphorically!

For the bread and wine of Communion become Christ's flesh and blood by faith, which is not seen (Hebrews 11:1), that is, which is something which God purposely designed so that it cannot be scientifically proven (1 Corinthians 2:11-16), just as Christ's very physical death and resurrection themselves, the very heart of the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), cannot be scientifically proven.

Also, the idea of Christ's body being literal flesh must remain as key in the minds of Christians in order for them to avoid the (future, and past) antichrist error of Gnosticism (2 John 1:7-11).

When you think of it literally - the flesh and blood represents the human aspect of Jesus.
So.....He's advocating cannibalism? I don't think so.

What does the Bible say about cannibalism?
https://www.gotquestions.org/cannibalism-Bible.html

The early church had troubles with heretical teachings that infiltrated them. That's one of them - because it smacks of paganism! Like, Bacchanalia (for the god Dionysius). That's conflating paganism with Christianity!

In Rome, the most well-known festivals of Bacchus were the Bacchanalia, based on the earlier Greek Dionysia festivals. These Bacchic rituals were said to have included omophagic practices, such as pulling live animals apart and eating the whole of them raw. This practice served not only as a reenactment of the infant death and rebirth of Bacchus, but also as a means by which Bacchic practitioners produced "enthusiasm": etymologically, to let a god enter the practitioner's body or to have her become one with Bacchus.

Several ancient sources record an apparently widespread belief in the classical world that the god worshiped by the Jewish people, Yahweh, was identifiable as Dionysus or Liber via his identification with Sabazios.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus

4. The Serpent, Satan/Lucifer, is the deceiver of the whole world (Revelation 12:9).

Indeed! Thus we have to discern.

The biblical Jews had made the same mistake over and over again (the very same error that earned them the wrath of God repeatedly) - succumbing to pagan worships of other gods.
Some conflated pagan practice with worship of Yahweh. An example would be Aaron.

Exodus 32
The Golden Calf

32 When the people saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, “Come, make us gods[a] who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.”

2 Aaron answered them, “Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me.” 3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, “These are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.”

5 When Aaron saw this, he built an altar in front of the calf and announced, “Tomorrow there will be a festival to the Lord.” 6 So the next day the people rose early and sacrificed burnt offerings and presented fellowship offerings. Afterward they sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.

7 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go down, because your people, whom you brought up out of Egypt, have become corrupt. 8 They have been quick to turn away from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf. They have bowed down to it and sacrificed to it and have said, ‘These are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.’

Last edited:

betsy123

2 John 1:7-11

7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 8 Look to yourselves, that 3we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; 11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

"Jesus coming in flesh" refers to John 1:

John 1
The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word became flesh means......He became human.
There are those who didn't believe in Jesus (God as man), as the Messiah. They don't believe Jesus and God are One and the Same.
They don't believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ.
They are anti-Christ (not to be confused with THE Anti-Christ - the false Christ).

bibleverse2

No, you can't take Luke 22:19 literally. It's a metaphor!
How can it be His body (literally), when He's standing right there, and breaking it up?

It can literally be His body by faith (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Also, how could Galatians 3:1b have been true apart from transubstantiation?

Let us follow what the Lord Jesus Christ says:

John 6:53 . . . Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

bibleverse2

They don't believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ.
They are anti-Christ (not to be confused with THE Anti-Christ - the false Christ).

Note that "anti"-Christ can simply mean anyone who is "against" the true Christ, as in any "opponent of the Messiah" (Strong's Greek Dictionary, Word #500: antichristos), as in anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ (1 John 2:22), or denies that Jesus is the human/divine Son of God (1 John 2:22b), or denies that Christ is in the flesh (2 John 1:7). The spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:3) has been working since the first century AD (2 Thessalonians 2:7), animating many antichrists since that time (1 John 2:18; 2 John 1:7).

And note that nothing requires that the future Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") will ever claim to be the Messiah/Christ. For his antichrist denial that Christ is in the flesh (1 John 4:3) will disqualify him as a mortal-flesh human (under his Gnostic doctrine) from being Christ. Instead, the non-mortal-flesh Lucifer (Satan, the dragon) could be the false Christ (that is, the "Lucifer" Christ, and not the "Jesus" Christ: 1 John 2:22) during the future Antichrist's literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9), which will be in the latter half of the future Tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24.

But none of this means that there will not also be multiple, human false Christs who will arise during the future Tribulation (Matthew 24:24), including one who will be an ultra-Orthodox Jewish false Christ/Messiah. For shortly after the start of the Tribulation the Antichrist could "cut" a peace treaty with an ultra-Orthodox Jewish false "Messiah" (Daniel 9:26a, Daniel 11:22-23a) in Israel, promising this false Messiah and his ultra-Orthodox Jewish followers that they can keep for at least seven years (Daniel 9:27a) a third Jewish temple (Revelation 11:1) which they will have built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.