Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goats are not exclusively people who haven’t repented of their sins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECT: Goats are not exclusively people who haven’t repented of their sins.

Matthew 25:33 doesn’t actually say that one group are labelled as goats “because they haven’t repented of their sins”.

We know that this is untrue because Matthew 7:21-23 has made it clear that God doesn’t always forgive people who repent, but he can still reject (or condemn) those who have tried to repent of their sins.

Matthew 25:33 is talking about the sheep and goats, but the goats are an ECLECTIC MIX of people:-

(1) Those who haven’t repented of their sins

AND

(2) People whose sincere (or insincere) repentance have been rejected by God as clearly stated in Matthew 7:21-23

Therefore, it is patently false to say that the “goats” mentioned in Matthew 25:33 are EXCLUSIVELY the ones who haven’t repented, because the goats are an ECLECTIC MIX of the ones who have repented AND those who haven’t repented; as clearly stated in the aforementioned.

However, I know that some of you would disagree with what I have said, but wishful thinking itself doesn’t make you right, nor does it mean that this interpretation is false.

So you may well disagree, but what are you going to do about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The goats are the ones who practice lawlessness .... practice .... continue in lawlessness.

Comment

You might not have noticed, but a goat is a different species. Goats do not become lambs at the point of regeneration. Goats are reprobates for whom there is no redemption.
      I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
      A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
      If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Working...
      X