ECT We have no will of our own ??????

Faither

BANNED
Banned
There is false understanding among some , that we have no will of our own . That if we are one of the called out ones , God does everything for us , we have no choice to choose Him .

So if this is true , how were the Angels , created beings , who's only purpose is to serve God and mankind , able to " choose " to rebel against God ?

As the result of their choice , a third were removed from the presence of God . Why would Angels have a choice to follow Him , but we don't ?

Truster

The angels that fell were created mutable while the angels that maintained their place were created immutable. Adam was created mutable. The last Adam is immutable.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The angels that fell were created mutable while the angels that maintained their place were created immutable. Adam was created mutable. The last Adam is immutable.

How do you come to this conclusion ? Specifically sticking to your statement concerning the two different kinds of angels

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Jesus has a will and the Father has a will.

Jesus prayed that the Father's will be done.

I'm questioning those who say we don't have any will of our own , to the point we aren't even capable of choosing to follow Christ . They say God does everything for us .

My question is , that if the angels in heaven God created could choose to rebel against Him , why wouldn't the called out ones have the same capability , to either follow Him or rebel against Him ?

How do people come to the conclusion we have no choice to follow Him or not ?

Truster

How do you come to this conclusion ? Specifically sticking to your statement concerning the two different kinds of angels

It's not a conclusion it's absolute truth. As such it is not to be debated. It is either to be received or opposed. In either case, The Eternal Almighty is glorified.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
It's not a conclusion it's absolute truth. As such it is not to be debated. It is either to be received or opposed. In either case, The Eternal Almighty is glorified.

Truster
What support do you have for your declarations that the angels who rebeled are created differently than the ones who continued to Follow God ?

Our understandings are worthless if we can't correctly back them up .

Truster

Truster
What support do you have for your declarations that the angels who rebeled are created differently than the ones who continued to Follow God ?

Our understandings are worthless if we can't correctly back them up .

Truth is not worthless. The truth is communicated to man by the Holy Spirit and it would seem He is not communicating with you.

"He will lead you into all truth".

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Truth is not worthless. The truth is communicated to man by the Holy Spirit and it would seem He is not communicating with you.

"He will lead you into all truth".

So your only support for your declarations that God created two different kinds of angels , one that was capable of rebellion , and one that wasn't , is that the Holy Spirit told you ?

If I were you , I would fulfill the thing God tells us all to do first , before you look for special revelations .

Thanks for wasting my time .

Truster

So your only support for your declarations that God created two different kinds of angels , one that was capable of rebellion , and one that wasn't , is that the Holy Spirit told you ?

If I were you , I would fulfill the thing God tells us all to do first , before you look for special revelations .

I didn't say that He created "two different kinds of angels". My comment was and is that He created some angels mutable and some immutable.

Adam was created mutable. Messiah is immutable. Selah.

Truster

Neither the time nor the word is ever wasted.

Truster

Neither the time nor the word is ever wasted.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say that He created "two different kinds of angels". My comment was and is that He created some angels mutable and some immutable.

Adam was created mutable. Messiah is immutable. Selah.

Please don't make statements you can't support . It is just a waste of both our time .

Truster

Please don't make statements you can't support . It is just a waste of both our time .

All my statements are supported by the doctrine contained in scripture. The scripture you are a stranger to and the doctrine you are ignorant of.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
All my statements are supported by the doctrine contained in scripture. The scripture you are a stranger to and the doctrine you are ignorant of.

You haven't given any Scriptural support that God created two different kinds of angels , and I called you on it .

Now all you have is name calling and misrepresentationns . Stardard procedure for most of the members here .

ttruscott

There is false understanding among some , that we have no will of our own . That if we are one of the called out ones , God does everything for us , we have no choice to choose Him .

So if this is true , how were the Angels , created beings , who's only purpose is to serve God and mankind , able to " choose " to rebel against God ?

As the result of their choice , a third were removed from the presence of God . Why would Angels have a choice to follow Him , but we don't ?

Only the holy keep the free will of their innocence. Once we chose to be evil we became enslaved, ie addicted, to evil, our minds and desires are overshadowed and overwhelmed by evil until we are freed from this evil state by our rebirth according to HIS election promise of salvation.

The only way to get to be evil within GOD's righteous and loving economy is by a free will decision to rebel against HIM or HIS call and not by any other method at all!

ttruscott

If true it solves the problem but can't be true because what he calls the immutable angels ie, those who have no free will, are called holy and holiness cannot arise except from a free will. A stone does not sin but it is not holy...a person created with no free will is not a person but a stone.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Only the holy keep the free will of their innocence. Once we chose to be evil we became enslaved, ie addicted, to evil, our minds and desires are overshadowed and overwhelmed by evil until we are freed from this evil state by our rebirth according to HIS election promise of salvation.

The only way to get to be evil within GOD's righteous and loving economy is by a free will decision to rebel against HIM or HIS call and not by any other method at all!

You said " HIS election promise of salvation ."

I'd love to see your understanding of the Salvation process in detail .

Oldsoul.woman

We also have choice to follow Him. What do you mean by "angels have choice to follow Him but we don't"? We also have choice. If we don't follow God then we follow the rebel Angels (satan).

God created us with free will, because God doesn't want ROBOT(s) to be His friend. If God created us and we have no free will, then we are same as ROBOT. God wants us to became His friend by our full will and conscience.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk